1st March 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Whetehr we will get enough time after studies to pay back the educational loan with interest?

Will we get enough time after studies to pay back the educational loan with interest? Am just thinking now whether to go for the educational loan or not? Will it be helpful? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do if am not able to repay the education loan interest during study period? How can I buy some more time to pay the interest later?
  3. Is it possible to get educational loan interest subsidy?
  4. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  5. Whether interest gets cancelled if I took education loan years back?
  6. What penalty is imposed if interest is not paid on time under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  7. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  8. Should I pay the interest on education loan during the course? What is CSIS rule for this year?
  9. How can I get an Education Loan without paying interest during study period?
  10. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  11. Why is the interest rate is more for educational loan than other loans?
  12. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  13. How can I get my final year Loan amount if there is an error in repayment?
  14. Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?
  15. Possibility to claim Income Tax Deduction if pay interest at the beginning against Education Loan?
  16. How much interest rate will be charged against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs? How and when I will get? When I have to pay after Graduation?
  17. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  18. How to get subsidies on Education Loan taken from Nationalised Bank?
1st March 2017, 06:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whetehr we will get enough time after studies to pay back the educational loan with interest?

Education loan is a good option, if you have got admission at a reputed institute which has very good placement record. You can easily pay back after getting a decent job, if you are a good student.

If you are not sure about yourself, then taking education loan can be dangerous because you can't pay back without getting a job. Hence, make sure you have your aim clear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?