19th April 2017, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Whether the Aakash institute is providing scholarship for 11th and 12th after 10th standard? How to apply for it?

Hello, I want to know that is aakash institute is providing scholarship to the 10th passed students for 1 and 2. If aakash is providing any scholarship please tell me on my e-mail. Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thank you!

21st April 2017, 09:19 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether the Aakash institute is providing scholarship for 11th and 12th after 10th standard? How to apply for it?

Yes, Aakash Institute provides scholarship to the meritorious students. The candidates need to show the proof in order to avail the scholarship. The tuition fee will be waived off for the meritorious students who will apply for the scholarship. No amount will be given to the students, whereas fees will be waived off in order to support the students who want to study and belongs to the poor family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?