2nd November 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?

Hi, My name is Karthik. I have completed 10th and now want to get direct admission in 12th? So how can i do that?

2nd November 2015, 10:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?

This is not possible to pursue direct 12th class without going through the 11th standard. You must have to pass all the subjects in the 11th class for getting admission in the 12th standard.

For your kind information i want to tell you that 11th and 12th syllabus are inter related. So you should not prefer to go in the 12th class directly after completion of matriculation.

As 10th and 12th both classes exams are conducted by the respective board, so it is compulsory to have at least one year gap in between 10th and 12th class.

In nutshell you are not eligible for 12th class directly after passing 10th standard.
3rd November 2015, 12:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to take direct admission in 10+2 directly after the completion of class 10th. In order to give board examination of 10+2 from any recognized board like NIOS, CBSE, ICSE etc, candidate must have enrolled for the board examination in class 11th standard.

You can not escape 11th and directly give 12th board exams. The registration for board exam is done in 11th standard itself and in which you have to choose the stream and the subjects combination.
3rd November 2015, 07:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that there is no way for it, you will have to appear and clear your 11th standard and after successful completion of your 11th standard you will probably be eligible to appear for your 12th boards.

Therefore, I suggest you to appear and clear your 11th standard and then move on to appear for your 12th boards.
3rd November 2015, 11:01 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

After completion of class 10, one can directly pursue senior secondary course without pursuing class 11.

NIOS offers senior secondary course which is equivalent to class 12. And the admission is offered for the candidates who have passed class 10 from a recognized board of education.

It offers direct admission to class 12 after completion of class 10 examination.

To register online go to http://www.online.nios.ac.in/niosreg10/premain.asp

And the official website is http://www.nos.org/departmentsunits/...class-xii.aspx
3rd November 2015, 11:56 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

As, it is mandatory to pass 11th final examination to get admission, it is not possible to get admission directly in 12th standard after completing 10th and without 11th standard.

So, after completing 10th standard, you need to take admission in 11th standard in school or college affiliated to any board as registration of the students for 12th boards examination is done in the last of 11th standard and without registration, students are not allowed to appear in 12th board examination simultaneously they will not be allowed to get admission in 11th standard.
Not only students have to take admission in 11th standard but also they need to obtain at least pass marks in 11th standard to get advanced to 12th standard without any obstruction by the school or board.
15th November 2015, 08:05 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

No, it is unrealistic to take direct affirmation in 12th straightforwardly after the fruition of class tenth.

Keeping in mind the end goal to give board examination of 12th from any perceived board like CBSE, ICSE, NIOS and so on, hopeful probably selected for the board examination in class eleventh standard.

You can not escape eleventh and straightforwardly give twelfth board exams.

The enrollment for board exam is done in eleventh standard itself and in which you need to pick the stream and the subjects mix.
20th July 2023, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I wrote 12 exam directly at home where I contact which office at kanchipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?