16th November 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Whether BOI will sanction loan amount to my Student Account?

Sir, I want to know that if my Education Loan from BOI sanctioned possibly then the loan amount will come directly to my Student Account which I have in Andhra Bank? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

23rd November 2018, 03:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether BOI will sanction loan amount to my Student Account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to know that if my Education Loan from BOI sanctioned possibly then the loan amount will come directly to my Student Account which I have in Andhra Bank? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

No, Bank of India will not disburse the education loan amount to the student account.
At Bank of India (BOI), education loans are to be disbursed in stages as per the requirement / demand, directly to the institution or the Vendors of books / equipment / instruments to the extent possible.
Students to produce mark list of previous term / semester before availing next installment.
For further information, students may contact nearest branch of Bank of India. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
23rd November 2018, 09:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether BOI will sanction loan amount to my Student Account?

BOI will not sanction education loan amount to your Student Account. BOI will sanction education loan amount direct to the Institute where you have got admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?