15th December 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank will sanction education loan amount to my Account?

Sir,
I want to know that if my Education Loan is sanctioned then the money will come to my Bank Account? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  2. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  3. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  4. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  6. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  7. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  9. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  10. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  11. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  13. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  14. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  15. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  16. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  17. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  18. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
12th January 2016, 06:10 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether Bank will sanction education loan amount to my Account?

Educational loan is provided by the banks to the students who get admission in any professional course.

**When you apply for the educational loan, bank opens a loan account in which loan amount is credited. So, you do not get the money into your bank account. When you need some amount from the loan amount for paying the tuition fee of the college, you have to write an application to the bank for this.

**Bank provides this amount after making a demand draft (DD) in the favor of college. Bank will not provide any amount of educational loan to you directly or indirectly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?