10th December 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Hello, my son met with an accident during his study of MBA, pursuing in Chennai. He is studying with education loan of Kotak Mahindra Bank. In this case, he get money for his cure or not? As the Bank term and conditioned has mentioned the loan against miscellaneous expenses will be granted. So, he is eligible for getting loan for his recovery?

19th July 2022, 02:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Education loan is only granted to the candidate who has got admission in any degree/diploma/certificate/professional/technical/medical course.
On confirmation of admission one can apply for loan.

Expenses covered under education loan
Fees payable
Travel expenses
Laboratory/library fees
Insurance premium for student borrowers
Caution deposit/building fund
Purchase of books/equipment
Any other expenses required to complete course of study
While computing loan required , scholarship , fee waiver etc If any available to student borrower .

Any expense which is not related to studies is not covered under education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?