4th October 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether my Education Loan amount can be waived off by SBI if I am Physically Handicapped person?

Sir, I am Physically Handicapped person and I have applied for an education loan in SBI. Though I have completed my BTech with the help of an education loan but unable to do job due to my PH condition. It is getting difficult for me to getting job. So, I can get waive in my education loan amount?

8th October 2021, 11:33 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Education Loan amount can be waived off by SBI if I am Physically Handicapped person?

Full waiver is not possible, due to your physical inability you may get some concession.
Banks are doing their own business, by waiving full loan amount they can't run in loss.
As far as your job is concerned, you should try in some reserved sector where they reserve seats for such people.
Atleast you would be able to pay back some amount .
Whatever job you suits , you can give it a try
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?