25th October 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether my Education Loan amount can be waived off if I am Physically Disabled person?

Sir, I am Physically Disabled person and I have applied for an Education Loan. Though I have completed my Diploma Engineering course with the help of an education loan but unable to do job due to my PD condition. It is getting difficult for me to getting job. So, I can get waive in my education loan amount?

1st November 2018, 10:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Education Loan amount can be waived off if I am Physically Disabled person?

There is subsidy available for physically handicapped students, who are willing to study higher. You can get education loan surely, but full waiver is quite rare because most of the banks are doing business. You can try for some BPO kind of jobs, which has doesn't require physical effort, if you are not getting job in your own sector. At least you will be able to pay back some amount and even gain some work experience.

Only government has the power to grant such waivers, in case of PSU banks only, which are under government control. You have to pay back loan, but at lower interest rates than others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?