6th May 2021, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Whether State Bank of India offers an education loan to a BSc(Interior Design) aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to get confirm that State Bank of India is giving loan for undergraduate course or not? I want to take admission in BSc(Interior Design) course and with education loan through State Bank of India. So, please confirm me regarding this issue?

8th May 2021, 12:04 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether State Bank of India offers an education loan to a BSc(Interior Design) aspirant?

Yes, State Bank of India offers an education loan to a BSc(Interior Design) aspirant.

You can get education loan State Bank of India.

You have to visit SBI branch and ask for education loan.

If you met eligibility criteria told by SBI officials than ask for application form for education loan.

Fill this application and attach all required documents mentioned in application.

Submit this application and get education loan.
22nd August 2022, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether State Bank of India offers an education loan to a BSc(Interior Design) aspirant?

Does every branch of SBI provide education loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?