29th August 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Fashion Design and Interior Design)?

Hello, I just want to know that if I apply for BSc(Fashion Design and Interior Design) course then I am eligible to get an education loan? I am interested to do Graduation now but with the help of an education loan. Please let me know about this asap.

4th September 2018, 07:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Fashion Design and Interior Design)?

Yes, you can get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Fashion Design and Interior Design), in the conditions as mentioned below.
You must be an Indian Nationals and have a secured admission to professional/technical courses in recognized institutions.
Bank provides education loan for Graduation/Post graduation including regular technical and professional degree/diploma courses such as Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management, Computer, conducted by colleges/universities should be approved by UGC/AICTE/ government.

5th September 2018, 09:34 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Fashion Design and Interior Design)?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (Fashion Design and Interior Design) course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. Since, you have secured admission for pursuing B.Sc. (Fashion Design and Interior Design) course in a recognised college/ university, you are eligible to get an education loan.

15th July 2020, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the interest for month If I take 7 lakhs educational loan

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?