10th December 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Whether a student can get an Education Loan if his father is working in Kuwait Tax Free Zone?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am working in Kuwait. As you know that many region of Kuwait is tax free so I come under tax free region. Now, my son want to apply for an education loan of Rs. 6 Lacs for his education. So, he get any problem due to this issue?

13th July 2022, 05:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a student can get an Education Loan if his father is working in Kuwait Tax Free Zone?

For getting an education loan, it's important to have got admission in a reputed college.

Once you get confirmed admission in any Government recognised university or college , you can apply for loan

For loans upto INR 4 lacs , no collateral security is required.

For loans above INR 7.5 lacs both collateral security and third party gurantee is required.

A guarantor is usually a family member or can be a friend to whom one can trust who has reasonable source of income.

Banks offer education loan easily once they are satisfied with the security being offered against education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?