21st April 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether a student can get an Education Loan if his father is working in Qatar Tax Free Zone?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am working in Qatar. As you know that many region of Qatar is tax free so I come under tax free region. Now, my son want to apply for an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs for his education. So, he get any problem due to this issue?

26th April 2019, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a student can get an Education Loan if his father is working in Qatar Tax Free Zone?

No, there is no issue if your father is working anywhere in the world. He should have a regular flow of income and must be ready to become your guarantor for the education loan. You need to contact the bank branch situated in India near to your residence for application.

Just make sure you have secured admission at a recognised university or college in a job oriented course. Banks may ask for collateral security if your father is working outside. Hence, be ready for it.
28th April 2019, 07:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a student can get an Education Loan if his father is working in Qatar Tax Free Zone?

It is not a issue that you are working in Qatar Tax Free Zone. You can definitely apply for education loan for your son. To apply for education loan from any bank, applicant should be an Indian citizen and have a secured admission in any recognized institute/university in India or abroad. Because you are a earning member of your family, so you can become a guarantor to apply for an education loan for your son.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?