9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting my renewal MHRD Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 2nd semester. Now I am doing my 3rd semester of BTech course. I have applied for the MHRD Scholarship last year and I received the amount. Since then I renewed the scholarship by submitting the renewal form. But till date I have not obtained my scholarship amount. I want to know the reason.

3rd April 2022, 10:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I am not getting my renewal MHRD Scholarship?

If you have not received the scholarship, you must contact the head of Authority through mail or you can also send them.a letter via post to the official address.
You must mention your every detail

The official mail ID_ [email protected]

For being eligible for the scholarship, candidate must have passed class 12th exam and secured minimum aggregate of 80%.
There can be various reasons of not getting scholarship
You must have submitted incomplete form
May not have provided requisite affidavits
Your family income may be higher than specified by them.
There may be some internal delay.
You need to wait for sometime whether they release any list of ineligible students for scholarship or wait for getting the scholarship amount .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?