1st March 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for 3rd renewal if haven't got 2nd renewal MHRD Scholarship?

Hello
I got 1st MHRD Scholarship when I
was in 1st year of B.Sc but I didn't get
2nd scholarship in 2nd year and now I am
in 3rd or final year.
I want to know that can I apply for 3rd renewal
in MHRD as I haven't got my 2nd renewal

4th March 2015, 03:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for 3rd renewal if haven't got 2nd renewal MHRD Scholarship?

Yes, you should renew your MHRD scholarship, every year. Otherwise you won't get MHRD Scholarship for that year. Every year the MHRD department invites applications for renewal of MHRD scholarships, then you should fill and send your application through Principal of your college. And your principal should certify that you have secured more than 60% marks in the concerned Year’s Examination and had 75% of attendance for that year. Then only the MHRD department, will transfer your scholarship amount to your bank account.
12th August 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for 3rd renewal if haven't got 2nd renewal MHRD Scholarship?

Hi..when im in 2 year B.com i got a MHRD scholarship renewal letter by ppst but that was too late..bcs i got the letter on 31 st march evening so im unable to apply for that..31 st march is the last date.so now whether i eligible to apply 3 rd renewal without the 2 nd renewal..if it is possible please inform me.and pls tell how can i apply for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?