15th March 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?

Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year? How to apply for the scholarship and get it? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

17th March 2015, 07:56 AM
kaushikthallam
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?

FYI scholarships will be based on the aggregate as they will not be released based on single subject scored.

Thanks
kAushik
24th April 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?

Will I get scholarship if I have scored 99 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year? How to apply for the scholarship and get it? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.
30th September 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 98 marks in first year Sanskrit intermediate now I am studying degree 2nd year. If there is any possibility please inform me
6th October 2015, 10:45 AM
kalyansai215

Its is very simple and you will get Sanskrit Scholarship, to apply this Scholarship , the candidate needs to send an application letter in prescribed for to the following address

The Register ,
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
56-57 Institutional Area,
Janak Puri
New Delhi - 110058

The candidates need to send the photography of the marks sheet of the previous years to supports the claim

For more details you can download below attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Scholarship_form_2015_16.pdf(130.4 KB, 491 views)
20th August 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply merit scholarship for Sanskrit scoring 99% marks in 1st intermediate?
19th May 2019, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 98 marks in sankrit. Will i get scholarship? If i get scholarship, Please send me the procedure for applying.
Please send to this gmail address
[email protected]
11th October 2020, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i will get scholarship 98 sanskrit marks my inter 1st year apply last date tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?