15th October 2011, 01:56 AM
mdtauquir87

Default Re: Can I appear for IIT JEE 2 times after passing 12th in 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufeedahmad1 View Post
sir/mam i am studing in 12th class and i have given 12th exam and i am sure to fail this year.and i want to join IIT-JEE coaching. I want to know that can i appear in IIT-JEE two times after passing 12th in second year? Please give me answer.
No sorry you can't appear two times aftre 12th class because they count from your 10th class.
15th October 2011, 03:29 AM
ritam_rocks

dear,
Yes, you can appear the IIT JEE two times only but the age limit for appearing in IIT-JEE is 22 years (relaxsation in 3 years for SC/ST and PD).

Thanks...!!
15th October 2011, 11:49 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal, IIT conducts the exam for the admission into the bachelor degree in engineering. The aspirant can attempt the exam after passing the 12th exam with maths, chemistry and physics as your subjects.The number of attempts is restricted to 2 which a general candidate can attempt within a age of 25. For other category aspirant the age is 30 within which they need to attempt if they wish
15th October 2011, 02:26 PM
tejesh_09

Yes, you can apply only for twice in your life time for IIT JEE entrance exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, one in the year of appearing for 12th and other in the next year.

example :- If you pass the 12th std. in the year 2011 then you can
appear in the IIT JEE in 2011 and in 2012. You can not appear in 2013.
15th October 2011, 04:57 PM
SHIVAM.AUG1

HELLO;
IIT offer two times to appearing in entrance exam. and these two attempt are given cogicutively . one while appearing in 12th exam and other in next year after passing 12th exam. After one year of passing 12th exam u can't appear in entrance exam.
best of luck........
3rd February 2012, 04:01 PM
llkkll

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear for IIT JEE 2 times after passing 12th in 2nd year?

friend actually kuch funda ho gaya hai jiske vaje se fixed nahi hai ke IIT JEE 2012-13 academic year me hoga ya fir nahi agar hoga toh mere khyaal se 80% 12th board me lana compulsary hoga & agar nahi hua to iit ke jageh national aptitude test (NAT) hoga jo india level par hoga and top 40,000 students jo india level ke rahenge (BASED ON 12 BOARD WEIGHTAGE) sirf vahi student eligible rahenge iss (NAT) TEST ko dene ke liye
3rd February 2012, 07:25 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes my friend you can attempt I.I.T. J.E.E. examination continuously 3 times after 12th standard. As you are attempting 2 times then it will not create any problem. So please prepare for it then go for it .

Here in below I have provided all the details of 2012 I.I.T. J.E.E. examination ::-

Examination Date : 8th April,2012
Date of Result to be Announced : 18th May,2012

See all the details are given below you wanted to know :

Opening date of Application : 11th November,2011 (Off-line)
Last date of Application : 5th December,2011 (Off-line)

Fees Structure :

GEN/OBC : Rs: 1800/- (Male)
SC/ST/PD : Rs : 1000/- (Male)

But Rs: 200/- for all category of female candidates.

Now ON-LINE :

Must be filled up on or before 15th December,2012.

Fees Structure :

GEN/OBC : Rs: 1600/- (Male)
SC/ST/PD : Rs : 800/- (Male)

For more details you can visit any one of the following :

http://www.iitb.ac.in
or
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in

good luck.
13th February 2012, 04:25 PM
unagi

as you are student of 11 and not interested in science subject. If you like Mathematics and are not interested in Engineering, you can study the B.Sc. Mathematics or related courses. You can also pursue CS, CA, ICWA programs. Otherwise, you can study the Integrated MBA program.Courses can be done after12th except engineering are following:

B Com.
MBA etc.
BBA
LLB
B Sc.
B.Sc(computer science)

B.Sc(IT)

B.Sc(Mathematics)

B.Sc in Animation.

B.Sc(Bio Technology)
Always be careful to study the program from a recognized University.
all the best.
1st May 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my 12th in 2011 and gave my first jee exam in 2012. So can i give my second attempt in 2013.
12th May 2012, 11:43 PM
a444

ya,
you can face iit twice but you need more hard work for it.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IIT-JEE :-

1.The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board with physics ,chem and math.

2. You must score 60% above in 12 th.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for IIT JEE.

AGE CRITERIA:-

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

kee it up
27th May 2012, 10:33 PM
denwer

Smile Re: Can I appear for IIT JEE 2 times after passing 12th in 2nd year?

Quote:
sir/mam i am studing in 12th class and i have given 12th exam and i am sure to fail this year.and i want to join IIT-JEE coaching. I want to know that can i appear in IIT-JEE two times after passing 12th in second year? Please give me answer.
DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi..

A candidate can give the IIT-JEE exam twice. It means that you can take the exam in the year you have passed 12th and the next consecutive year, irrespective of the number of attempts he took to pass 12th.

So the answer is YES, you can give the exam twice as your 12th pass certificate will be dated the next year.
29th May 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i am Ankit kumar read in class 12th but i failed in this exam. I cant wast my year so i do, can i aplicable to fill improvement paper or nios . b/c i want to admission in good collages like ,iit, aieee, ip . If i can do this then i aplicable for good collage .?????
PLEASE SIR REPLAY
7th June 2012, 11:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear for IIT JEE 2 times after passing 12th in 2nd year?

Dear student,
IIT-JEE exam can be given only twice (consecutive).
It means:
  • A candidate can give IIT-JEE exam only two times.
  • If he had missed the second chance, then he cannot give the exam in the next year.
So, if you hadn't given IIT-JEE exam this year, you can appear in that exam next year with having two chances.

Good Luck for your exams!
10th June 2012, 07:04 PM
aTRazan

yes you can appear for IITJEE two times even if you have passed 12th in the second year provided you have secured 60% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics and you are below 25 years of age.
11th June 2012, 07:12 PM
tl.com

hi dear,
Number of attempt in IIT JEE

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) conducts the IIT JEE examination for the admission in the engineering & Technology course. IIT JEE is the most interest exam among the engineering student. It is the dream of the every student who are preparing for the admission in the engineering college.

A candidate can appear in IIT JEE only two times. Once in the appearing in the 12th std. and another after just next year.

So, according to eligibility criteria you can't appear in the IIT JEE two
times after passing 12th board exam.

For details information visit the official website of IIT :- [URL="http://www.iitd.ac.in"]http://www.iitd.ac.in

thanks
12th June 2012, 12:52 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) conducts the IIT JEE examination for the admission in the engineering & Technology course. IIT JEE is the most interest exam among the engineering student. It is the dream of the every student who are preparing for the admission in the engineering college.

A candidate can appear in IIT JEE only two times. Once in the appearing in the 12th std. and another after just next year.

For details information visit the official website of IIT :- http://www.iitd.ac.in

thank you
16th June 2012, 06:17 PM
aatif1

The eligibility criteria for IITJEE isgiven below:-
1)The candidate should be less than or equal to 25 years of age
2)The cadidate should have secured 60% in class XII(for general and OBC) and 55% in class XII(for SC/ST/PD).
3)No candidate can sit for the exam for more than 2 times
4)an interval of not more than tw years is allowed between the years of passing class XII and the year of appearing for
IITJEE(both the years inclusive). Which means that if you have passed class XII(whether 1st or 2nd year) in 2012 then you can give the exam in 2012 & 2013 and not in 2014.

Hope that answered your question
3rd July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am wants to take admission in iit collage and i face its entance exam two time.. and now i am the studing in guru ghasidas centrail university bilaspur c.g. india in BSc (maths)3rd sem.. how i take admission in there.. please send me answer in my email a/c ( facebook, twitter & gmail) [email protected] OR on my cell phone number 8103048998 , i am really confusied and thats my dream...... alok shriwas from bilaspur c.g.
15th July 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I am asking few question Plz tell me.firstly i am B.Sc second year student and i am 12 Passed 2010 and i am already one time apper in AIEEE and JEE in 2010.but i am no selected. after that i am not apper particular any enginering exam. some familys problem. But till time i am prepartion for enginnering. so plz tell me i am apper 2013 ISEET yes or not.how many chances are left for me.i am wait for all thing. plz help me..thank's
15th July 2012, 09:31 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.............
AS you are interested for IIT - JEE , The eligibility criteria for this exam are as follows.....

After +2 science you can apply for this exam , The list of best books from where you can prepare for this exam...

Good luck..........
18th July 2012, 11:11 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear...

IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) conducts JEE ( Joint Entrance exam ) for admission in various under graduate courses like Mechanical, Civil, Computer, IT, environmental, etc.

The No. of attempts in JEE are limited to two. First attempt should be taken when the candidate is appearing for +2 exams and second attempt in next consecutive year.

So if you are appearing for boards in 2012 , you can appear for JEE the same year and the next consecutive year 2013.

In case you are failed in +2, you can still have two attempts for JEE ,one when you passed +2 and the other 1, the next consecutive year.

All the best..!!!
14th August 2012, 08:22 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

You can just appear in IIT JEE for just two consecutive years , once in the year in which you have passed the 12th examination and the next year following that very year.

Now , if you fails in in 12th , then first of all you have to pass in 12th first and then you have two attempts.

So , you are eligible for the IIT JEE.

this is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
15th August 2012, 10:48 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!

-->Eligibility criteria:-

-The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board.

-The candidate can appear in the joint entrance exam 2 times only that also should be in consecutive years.

-The candiadte who will be giving their final examination of +2 are alsoeligible to apply.

-Age limit must be between 25 year.

-also you should have physics,chemistry and maths subjects during +2.

-You should have 60% marks atleast.

-you can give this exam two times.

-->Following are the exams:-

--IIT-KANPUR

-IIT-KHARAGPUR

-IIT-MUMBAI

-IIT-DELHI

-IIT-MADRAS

-IIT-ROORKEE

-IIT-VARANASI

-IIT-GANDHINAGAR

-IIT-BHUBNESHWAR

-IIT-PATNA

-IIT-MANDI

-IIT-ROPAR

-IIT-MADRAS

-IIT-GUWAHATI

-IIT-INDORE

ALL THE BEST..

go ahead and work hard to get good rank.
16th August 2012, 12:23 AM
sunny.leone2012

Hi dear,

For details information visit the official website of IIT :- http://www.iitd.ac.in

Thanks
19th September 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 12 in 2012 . can i give iit in 2013and 2014
28th February 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Hello freind,
1)you can appear only twice for IITJEE / AIEEE exams.
2)Educational Qualification:
Student should pass out 12the with 60% in science stream in which mathematics, physic, chemistry, (biology/computer science/ electrical-any one(optional)) .
3)Some of top IIT-JEE collages are :
-Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT K) Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT K), Kharagpur
-Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Mumbai
-Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT M) Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT M), Chennai
-Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, Kanpur
-Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT-D) Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT-D), New Delhi
-Indian Institute of Technology,Guwahati (IIT G) Indian Institute of Technology,Guwahati (IIT G), Guwahati
-Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee, Roorkee
But if you are really interested and want to someting in this line you have to prepare hard these exam
Students will have to clear two entrance examinations, one JEE Main and followed by JEE Advanced, in which only 20% of the eligible students from the class 12 get the admissions in IITs.
Best of Luke!AAa
24th March 2013, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

sir I have drop 1year after 10th class after that I have apper 12th class in this year so I can able for give the 2014 iit exam pleas sir tell me ([email protected])
29th October 2013, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Probably you can't get a opportunity to give the exam.
24th June 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

will i be eligible to appear IIT JEE. while i am fail two times in 12th in 2013 or 2014. plz tell me will i eligible to appear for iit jee in 2015, if i will pass out in 2015............
And also tell me if i will do 12th by (OPEN school), will i called a privet candidate while at the time of collages admission as like in ( DTU ), OR ( IIT JEE ) and some others , now i m fail two times tell me which type class 12 will i appear, shall i do by ( OPEN ), now school will not able give admission 3dr time.
please tell me more about it, i hope you know that wht i want to ask?
30th June 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holders addmition in enggniring vidout 12 class marksheet
14th September 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i am passed 12th Board in 2014 what is minimum marks for appearing in 2015 ADV exam, i am CBSE Student?
1st May 2015, 03:45 PM
rishab mittal111

You give the IIT entrance exam in 2 times. One is the 12th class and other is the next year after complete 12th.
But as you mention above that you sure that you are fail on the 12th then you give the exam first time when you are in 12th . In the next year you are not eligible if you do not clear your 12th class. Work hard and first cleared your 12th.
THANKS !!!
19th June 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i give jee(mains) in 2014 and 2015 but did not qualify for jee advance both times.i passed 12th class in 2014. now i have one chance left for jee(main)and if i qualify for jee advance 2016 can i give jee advance?
22nd November 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of std 11 and i want to do IIT. So what should i do get admission in iit coaching
10th December 2015, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in jee if I passed 12th in 2015 and tries for first attempt in 2016 not in 2k15.
18th May 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam ,if I apply for the 2nd year in JEE ADVANCED, after giving advance this year,then do I have to appear in JEEMAINS as well?or will I be directly eligible for advance ?
18th December 2016, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in maths 2016 and giving compartment exam in 2017 march so can i appear for jee mains and my percentage won't exceed 65% after compartment exam of maths so can i appear in jee mains
Help me regarding this thank you
8th February 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know if a candidate do not apply for Mains exam along with 12th exam, then how many chances do we have rest? Pls help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?