3rd July 2013, 09:02 PM

How should I prepare for JEE after passing 12th?

I have passed 12th but couldn't pass jee.If I drop this year and prepare for jee will I have to give again my 12th exam or present result will be valid for next year jee?

20th March 2015, 05:38 PM
Subham Mazumdar

Default Re: How should I prepare for JEE after passing 12th?

No, you needn't to give 12th class exam as 12th class result is valid for life long.

You can prepare for JEE by yourself. You can follow Arihent books for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You can join Coaching center also for further clarification of your doubt.

But first clear all your basis according to the syllabus of JEE, then go for coaching.

Otherwise you may not understand what the teacher is teaching in the coaching.

You can join FIITJEE Coaching Institute or Aakash Coaching Institute as these are the very good reputed coaching institute.
20th March 2015, 08:18 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Obviously present result is valid 12th is not like something which is valid for 1 or 2 year like gate score or anything else it is valid throughout your life so prepare for IIT with your full efforts.
For preparation you have to make notes and revise concepts, see last year papers and try to understand the pattern what is coming and how much is the weight-age of a particular topic.
20th March 2015, 09:00 PM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have passed 12th but couldn't pass jee.If I drop this year and prepare for jee will I have to give again my 12th exam or present result will be valid for next year jee?
There is no provision for taking 12th exam twice for jee.
The present 12th result will be counted for jee in the next year.
It is better to go through your Ncert books for basic concepts meanwhile you can prepare yourself for competition by clearing your doubt on the various topic.
Firstly you should aware of your weak and strong point or areas further you can take a good reputed institute in clearing your doubt.
I would suggest that you should refer these books in your preparation:
Coordinate geometry-s l lony
Physics-HC verma
Trignometry-kc sinha
Chemistry:R Chang
Physics-Halliday &Resnics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?