1st December 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Chartered Accountant? Procedure and eligibility for C.A?

what group shud i choose in 12th to become a chartered accountant?
1st December 2013, 10:51 PM
jatin ku

Question Re: How can I become a Chartered Accountant? Procedure and eligibility for C.A?

how to i fil the addmison form of ca
5th March 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Chartered Accountant? Procedure and eligibility for C.A?

Dear sir's/CA's ,
Plz suggest me a perfect clg to get coaching of CA , and plz also do mention which are the good and best colleges in banglore or hubli ?
Please a sincere request from a sincere learner / student...
18th April 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a C.A . For this purpose what should i do and which institute is best for C.A in punjab
22nd June 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE COMPLETED MY INTER-2 YEAR [BI.P.C] . CAN I DO CHARTERED ACCOUNTS.
13th August 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Jaadav;642354]Sir, how one can become a Chartered Accountant, plz tell the procedure and eligilibility for becoming a C.A.
And also let me know the best place for its preparation..
Now iam in visakhapatnam i completed my Bcom with 44.44% and MBA with 60%
17th August 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have been completed B. Sc from maths in 2008 & now I want to apply for CA. Can I apply for the same?
13th October 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir can u let me know d dates to register for group1
i have done my graduation in b.com.
25th June 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

my name priyanshu tiwari I passed. 10th
77.6%u2105 2014 up board now study pcm not commerce what can I do the ca course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?