17th May 2011, 10:04 AM
Jaadav

How can I become a Chartered Accountant? Procedure and eligibility for C.A?

Sir, how one can become a Chartered Accountant, plz tell the procedure and eligilibility for becoming a C.A.
And also let me know the best place for its preparation..
Is allahabaad is better for its preparation?

12th August 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Chartered Accountant? Procedure and eligibility for C.A?

can i become c.s. after passing c.a.
12th August 2011, 10:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Chartered Accountant? Procedure and eligibility for C.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i become c.s. after passing c.a.
Hello friend,
Yes, you can pursue company secretary course after becoming an chartered accountant and the benefit will be that you will be exempted from the Foundation program of company secretary course. It means that you will be eligible to directly enroll for the Executive course, which will be followed by a 15 months practical training and the Professional program.

The ICSI offers the CS course through distance learning and can be pursued from anywhere in India.

So, to know more and to register for the course, you must visit the official website of ICSI.
29th August 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

can i take direct addimission in ipcc after passsing 2nd year gruadation
5th September 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam complete ca(ipcc).i want 2 join indian army in officers place plz tell me procedure.
2nd October 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am a housewife and would like to know if everone has to give the CPT exam or are there any exemtions. i have done my b.com and mba in marketing.
15th October 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir i passed bbm in 2011.plz tel me the procedure and fees stracture of ca
27th November 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in com 1st year nw and i want to be a ca so i want to knw the procedure to b a c.a
14th December 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How can get admission in C.A after completing 'honours' in management subject in bangladesh
16th December 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to knw dat wht % shld be in bcom for ipcc aftr graduation
26th December 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I passed intermediate in 2007 with mpc now i want to do ca it is possible in how many years it will be finished
30th December 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir

I completed MBA finance if i want to join CA from which level i can join
15th February 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...i m a s.y.b.com student and how could do C.A
25th February 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i completed my diplamo in electronic and engineering but i want to do CA am i eligible for CA
12th March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir....is there any time limit to join articleship after passing ipcc exam
1st April 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

what are the types of exams in ca&what are the subject in ca
14th May 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my MBA n i interested to do an other courses like CA im i eligible for that course
17th May 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

sir im actualy a b com 1st year student n i rely wn to become c a but im actually quite confused regarding which subject to take inorder to become c a
26th May 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed bcom 2nd year so after degree i want to study ca but after complete bcom, can we study ipcc directly with out cpt, i heard what after completion bcom we can do directly ipcc.so sir tell the detail to my phone number: 9059983809 and my email id: [email protected]
21st June 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirement of CA program of bangladesh
30th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a 36 year old house wife is there any scope for me after doing ca?
2nd July 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am 12th passed with science and i am in b.com 1st year and i want to become a CA plz suggest me
16th July 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I will complete MBA[Fin] from Pune university in 2013. Do i get any exemptions if i opt for CA course. If so What. please email me on [email protected]
27th July 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm a 3rd year engineering student.What is the possibility of me to take CA course?

if yes,what is the procedures should i take?
28th July 2012, 02:31 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear Friend,

A Person can do CA if he has done Degree in any trade.

1)He need to submit 2 photocopy of his original transcript that includes 10th,12th and degree marks card.

2)4 Passport size photo.

3)Fee for the course and prospectus.

4)Fill the application form and apply for executive program as you have done degree.

For your reference am providing you the link which contains all the details for the query
http://www.icsi.edu/

All the best
9th August 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir , give me the complete fees structure for charted accountancy
5th September 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

how can become a charted accounted after bba
7th September 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i have done my UG in distance education im i eligible for doing CA
8th September 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

how can i become a chartered accountant?procedure and eligibility for C.A
22nd November 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a bba student in bangladesh....if i want to study CA what should i do after completing bba?
1st January 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done my Bcom & MBA in 2000.After that I'm working around 12years now I'm interested to do CA. My question to is there any age bar limit to CA? As I'm now in 37 years. Pls guide?
25th January 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am pursing MBA i want to do CA now what i have do now how to apply to CA i dont no anything about CA details plz tel me the details
2nd March 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

im giving 12th boards exam and i want to know do my i accountancy must be very good to become ca?
9th March 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Iam completed MBA finance correspondence in madras university how can i prepare for CA and what is the procedure to prepare they have any part time classes
for that course
25th March 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

can i do chartered accountancy after completing company secretary course?
25th March 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

can i do chartered accountancy after doing company secretary course?
25th March 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

can i do chartered accountancy after completing company secretary course?
1st April 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required to become a chartered accountant
10th April 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after passing ISC,how i can become CA.What Course should i do...........
17th April 2013, 01:54 PM
arnabpaul97

What is the total Fee Structure of C.A.???
10th May 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

My son is waiting for 10th result.

He wishes to do CA, Please give us the advice what we will do?
2nd June 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My son got 9.2/10 in CBSE sylabus in 2013 may, he want to study C.A., what type of group subjects he has to select in his 11th std. Either 1.(commerce, economics accountancy and computer science), 2. (Accountancy, economics, Business studies and computer science), 3.(Accountancy, economics,Informatics practices, computer science). Let me know to guide my son in proper way, within couple of days since admissions are started.
20th June 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i am studing 11std i like to study c.a but i have no ideas for that please help me
31st July 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i do ca with bcom
6th August 2013, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to become an charteraccountants
13th August 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I choose after 10th standard for Chartered Accountant ? Please Suggest
14th August 2013, 02:54 AM
getsetgo

Thumbs up Re: How can I become a Chartered Accountant? Procedure and eligibility for C.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaadav View Post
Sir, how one can become a Chartered Accountant, plz tell the procedure and eligilibility for becoming a C.A.
Jaadav, the procedure for becoming a C.A. is just like other professional courses.
As it is related to commerce people generally think that only students with commerce background are eligible for this. But this conception is wrong.
The first level exam to be cleared is C.P.T

Eligibility Requirement to appear in C.P.T:-

i) Either passed or appeared in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto and has complied with such requirements as may be specified by the Council from time to time.(Students who are going to appear in 12th class examination in its entirety in March/April,are also eligible to appear in C.P.T ).

Candidates who are graduates or post graduate in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) with certain subjects OR Graduates or Post Graduates other than those falling under Commerce stream mentioned above having secured in aggregate a minimum of 60% of total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) are exempted from passing C.P.T.

The second level of Exam for the course are:-
(i) Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course
(ii) Professional Education [PE II]

After going through all these levels, the student has to undergo an Article training of 3 years and then they can give the C.A final year exam.

For more details regarding the syllabus of the exams you can go through the following links:-
http://icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=6459&c_id=325

For the forms detail you can go through:-
http://icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=721&c_id=120

All the best, wish you good luck.
14th August 2013, 07:34 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaadav View Post
Hi,

CA- Chartered Accountant

CA can be done by qualifying the entrance exam ,conducted by ICAI -Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,

The exam is known as CPT.

CPT – Common Proficiency Test.

Eligibility for CPT exam ~~

Candidate should have completed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) from a recognised board.

Students waiting for (10+2) results can also apply.

Candidate can also join CA after (10+2) or graduation.

CPT exam is conducted twice in a year in the months of June and December.

You can apply for the exam and after qualifying you can enrol yourself in the CA programme.

Stages of CA course ~~

There are three stages in this course -

Executive level

Intermediate level

Final Level

Visit www.icai.org.
14th August 2013, 12:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for Commerce stream with maths if your only aim is becoming a Chartered Accountant.

Although any stream 10+2 passed candidates can appear for CA CPT but those who have complete 10+2 with Commerce with maths can easily crack CA CPT because they will be familiar with the subjects

So opt for Commerce stream because it will create a basic understanding of all the subjects which you have to study in the Chartered Accountancy. Also take maths with it because in CA maths is very essential. You have to do a lot of calculations so if you have studied maths in school then you can surely pass CA with good marks.

For CA CPT registration you can apply now as you are 10th class pass. But you can appear for CA CPT only after passing 10+2. The registration for CPT is done twice in years in the month of May and November.

You have to appear for CA CPT which will have following subjects:

-Accountancy

-Mercantile Law

-General Economics

-Quantitative Aptitude

You have to score at least 50% marks in the CPT to qualify it. After qualifying CPT you will be able to apply for CA IPCC.

After CA IPCC passing you can apply for CA Final .

So be prepared for the CPT because it will be your first step into CA course.

For more information visit http://www.icai.org
30th November 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

There are how many subjects and exams ? What is The pass mark?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?