28th March 2012, 11:42 PM
Denny_Crane

Default Re: After BSc Electronics what to do in higher studies? MBA or MCA?

HIIII.To join in core companies there is no need of showing any certificates .You should have minimum knowledge regarding your course and you should carry good percentage of marks .only thing you have to do is you have to show your BE certificates.so no need of any other certificates regarding this .You can join directly as a fresher.all the best.
4th May 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc Electronics what to do in higher studies? MBA or MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to say everyone who has done bse in electronics he/she should do msc in electronics and after msc they can do Mtec and that is a big carrier...........Nikhil [email protected]
please nikhil sir send me your mobile number on [email protected] or call on-9730926576
20th May 2012, 05:58 PM
Vesfeellmok

Default Mega thanks after a tolerable resource.

Thank you very much for the sake of the relieve forum. I learned a luck and got to differentiate the right with captivating people. I'll be a frequent visitor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?