19th July 2011, 11:18 PM
kamal112232

How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?

hi !

i am the student of BCA 3rd sem and i want to do MCA from abroad but i belong the middle class family and i wanna go abroad for higher studies.

please suggest me that how it is possible for me?

is it possible by clear any entrance exam for MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  2. Can I apply directly or MS in abroad after BCA? Studying MCA abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  4. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  6. What are the courses available to study in Abroad after completing BCA?
  7. What all degrees are allowed in abroad for doing Higher studies? Is Arts degree allowed for studying in abroad?
  8. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  9. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  10. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  11. Is it possible to make a career in IT sector after studying 12th from Commerce?
  12. How can I study Integrated BCA and MCA in Abroad being a 12th PCM candidate?
  13. Scholarship for higher studies after getting 80% in BCA? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure to follow for studying MCA course abroad?
  15. How to do my higher studies in abroad after finishing BSc IT
  16. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  17. What should I do further to study MCA in Abroad being a BCA candidate?
  18. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
13th October 2011, 05:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?

You can go to study MCA, if you have a good score in your BCA Exams. Also TOEFL will be a requirement. There may also be an entrance exam conducted by the foreign universities. But it varies from university to university. But the main criteria are a good score in Bachelors degree.
5th February 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hi ,,, im now in 4th sem o BCA ,, I will be graduating in 2013 n i wish do my post gradation in abroad, i need details abt the colleges n hw could i get admissions, please let me know the details . [email protected] is my mail id pls reply me on this
10th May 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

in how many years i can do mca in abroad???
29th May 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

which are the possible countries that offer mca after bca? and what is the basic criteria
13th November 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

hi ,,, im now in 4th sem of BCA ,, n i wish do my MCA gradation in abroad, i need
details abt the colleges n hw could i get admissions,
please let me know the details .
[email protected] is my mail id pls reply me on
this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?