27th June 2010, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank.

i m from jharkhand. when i will get my rank card and conciling date.

Related Questions:
  1. Exact or expected dated of WBJEE counselling? Which college and branch can I expect?
  2. When will WBJEE counselling start. Possible colleges and branch with 68016 rank? -- [New]
  3. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  4. Dates and centers of WBJEE counselling
  5. Which college could I possibly after scoring 42071 rank in WBJEE? Any chance in 2nd or 3rd counseling?
  6. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam? Which are the top colleges of WBJEE? I have scored 2399 rank in WBJEE exam
  7. What is the WBJEE counseling date for 4339 rank in WBJEE?
  8. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  9. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?
  10. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
  11. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  12. Which college I can get seat with a rank of 55863 in WBJEE and a SC rank of 4908?
  13. What is the counseling date of WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  14. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE?
  15. For which college am I eligible after scoring 6000 rank in WBJEE?
  16. Can I get a government college after scoring 2477 in WBJEE?
  17. Eligibility for WBJEE SC Category counselling if no general rank is given?
  18. Can I study MBBS course in a government college after scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank? Exact counseling date of WBJEE(Medical)?
28th June 2010, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank.

what is the counselling schedule for wbjee 2010 examination in Kolkata ?
28th June 2010, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 13181,wbjee general,I would like to know the expected date of counselling and which collage will be allotted to me.
28th June 2010, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir my general ranking in wbjee is 13181.......plz tell me the date of counselling. sir what documents will need during conselling of wbjee. plz rply.........
28th June 2010, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i am prakash from chennai....... I want know my date for counselling .....looking forward for the result......
29th June 2010, 08:00 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank.

Dear Friend
The dates announced in the website of the west-bengal ,so go to the link mention bellow.
You can get the complete information from the website bellow:
www.csc-et.in
Good Luck...
30th June 2010, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 13551.i want to know the date of my councelling
1st July 2010, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 17886 wbjee general iwould like to know the expected date of counselling and which collage will be allotted to me.
2nd July 2010, 03:17 PM
mr.chandan

My rank is 15188.i want to know the date of my councelling
3rd July 2010, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Documents required during counselling of wbjee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir what documents will need during conselling of wbjee. plz rply.........
Important documents to be brought positively by the candidates during Counselling :
(a) Counselling Application form (down-loaded) duly filled in and signed in specified places.
(b) Down-loaded JEM-2010 / AIEEE-2010 Rank Card.
(c) Original Admit Card of JEM-2010 / AIEEE-2010.
(d) Original Admit Card / Certificate of Madhyamik (10th standard) or equivalent
examination or Birth Certificate from competent authority for verification of Age.
(e) Original Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2 standard) or equivalent examination for
verification of the marks.
(f) In case of candidates belonging to SC / ST category of the State of West Bengal, and PC
category original SC / ST / PC certificates issued by the competent authority for
verification.The PC candidates claiming seats under reserved category are required to
produced PC certificates from the competent authority satisfying the following criteria. :
For admission to BE / B Tech / B.Arch courses : - For PC ( loco motor disorder, visual
impairment, speech and hearing impairment) category candidate a minimum of 40%
disability is required subject to the condition that the candidate is capable of carrying out all
activities related to theory and practical work as applicable to BE / B.Tech / B.Arch courses
without any special concession and exemption. The PC candidates belonging to states other
than West Bengal are not entitled for admission to Government Engineering Colleges.
(g) Original NATA (National Aptitude Test for Architecture) clearance certificate (applicable
for those intending to take admission to B. Architecture course).
(h) Attested Xerox copies of all testimonials for the purpose of admission.
3rd July 2010, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank.

Quote:
i ranked 35018 in engg i want to know my counceling date
your date of counselling is 18.7.2010 at 3:00p.m. at yuba bharati krirangan(salt lake stadium). Best of luck.
3rd July 2010, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank.

Quote:
my rank is 20322 , wbjee general, I would like to know the expected date of councelling and which college will be allotted to me
your counselling date is 15.7.2010 at 1:00p.m at Yuba Bharati Krirangan(Salt lake stadium).
3rd July 2010, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
SIR I GOT 16277 RANK IN WBJEE 2010.PLEASE CAN YOU INFORM ME,WHAT WILL BE MY POSSIBLE CUNSELLING DATE??AND WHERE?
your counselling date is 14.7.2010 at 1:00p.m at Yuba Bharati Krirangan. Salt lake stadium. for details information you may log on to www.banglarmukh.com. Good Luck
3rd July 2010, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
DATE FOR 38000
your counselling date and time is 19.7.2010 at 11:00AM at Yuba Bharati Krirangan(Salt Lake Stadium). Good Luck
4th July 2010, 12:03 AM
amin43

my rank is 6386 what is my counselling date........................................
4th July 2010, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Which college for me? My rank is 49874(gen),4210(sc)
5th July 2010, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i am poddar from dhanbad i got rank 113018 (obc) in aieee examination so what are the possible college for me of westbengal where i can get my admission .
6th July 2010, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi,my wbjee rank is 59214 n my aieee AIR-479637..can i get DR B.C.roy college durgapur for pharmacy?
7th July 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 55589 plz tell me my wbjeeb date of councelling.
8th July 2010, 02:44 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
the counseling of the wbjeeb is going on from 3rd and for more detail please visit the official website of the wbjee which is www.csc-et.org.
11th July 2010, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir my wb jee general rank is 19782. and which college will be alloted to me.
12th July 2010, 04:25 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
just be hurry,the counselling is already going on.jo just go for the counselling,
and you can check the counselling dates on the basis of your wrong on the websites of the central selection committee
15th July 2010, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I got 25941 in gen.can i expect good private college with electrical stream.
17th July 2010, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

my wbjee rank is 48000; which college i may get
18th July 2010, 04:18 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
the wejee councling is going on and for knowing the exact date and time for your rank please visit the following site
www.csc-et.com
19th July 2010, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 50673 i would like to know the expected date of counselling
?
20th July 2010, 02:33 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
The top colleges for wbjee are:
Bengal engg college,howrah
Haldia institute of technology,midnapur
Universitycollege of science & technology,kolkata
Bankura Unayani institute of engg,Bankura
Jalpaiguri govt. college,jalpaiguri
JIS college of engg, kalyani
Murshidabad college of engg,Murshidabad
St.Thomas engg college,durgapur
24th July 2010, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I am Jajita Das. Sir I have already attend 1st counselling of WBJEE. My rank is 4641 in sc. I also choosed a college. But due to some family problem I could not get admission. I heartly want to get this chance. can I attend 2nd counselling?
7th April 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,
since the date for jem exam has been rescheduled, i am having problem in attending the exam as my Delhi Pmt is on the same date. please suggest as i want to sit for both the exam.
thank you
Aridni shah
26th May 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 4675.may i get a chance to admit in jalpaiguri govt. eng college in computer???????????
27th May 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i,m mohona . if i score 130 marks in the wbjee medical , could u pls tell me my possible rank ?
14th June 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Which College to get with rank 31380
14th June 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

42072 is my rank in wbjee. i request you to inform me, which colleges are possibility to get chance in b.e course.i request you to inform the counselling date in2011
14th June 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I ranked 1 in WBJEE, will i get any government sponsored college?
14th June 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 53621 rank in wbjee 2011..... can you give me the details of colleges that i can get from counselling?????????
can i get aeronautical branch??????? please reply soon...........
15th June 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

my rank in WBJEE 2011 is 5927. where can I get admission? What the expected date of counseliing?
15th June 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

my wb rank is 16727 in genral which college expected for b.tech in eeebranch
15th June 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;100409]my ranking in wbjee is 12446. can i get any good college. i want to take computer.science or chemical engg[/QUOTE OR EI OR IT
15th June 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

My wbjee rank is34252. M getting college or not?
15th June 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i have got 5295 rank(SC) in wbjee 2011....
So which college i shall prefer for doing engineering course,..
Please inform me immediately at my email id:
[email protected]
15th June 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Could you give me the exact or expected date for wbjee counselling,My rank in wbjee is 22000 GEN,based on the rank which college and branch can I expect,please help.
15th June 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i'v got 35,254 rank (general) in wbjee 2011... in which college can i get biotech??? can i get it through 2nd or 3rd counselling???plz reply!!!
15th June 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for a non-domiciled candidate securing 1875 rank in WB JEE 2011 to be taken either in Jadavpur or Shibpur Engineering Ce College and if so what branch will be offered there ?
15th June 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have ranked 30130 in wbjee 2011. Shall i get chance for electrical & electronic in ay good college
15th June 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is15476,wbjee general, I would like to know the expected date of counselling and which collage will be alloted to me.
15th June 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 41116,wbjee general,I would like to know the expected date of counselling and which collage will be allotted to me.

neha kumari
15th June 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am madhuparna das. I got rank 79336. Please tell me the date of counselling
15th June 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

my rank jem 2011 is 5927.can i expect to get ece in techno/iem in 2nd round counselling?
16th June 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi,my wbjee 2011 rank is 4807.I would like to know the expected date of counselling and which college will be alloted to me.
16th June 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

my rank in jem 2011 is 18394 general. can u tell me the dates of counselling and which college may be alloted to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?