6th August 2011, 02:43 AM
samir14

Default Re: My ranking in AIEEE is 60587 in state but i got 140 marks in pcm so can i do engineering?

Dear Friend
Do not bother about your rank.See your likes or dislikes if your heart says that you should be an engineer then definitely you should go for it.
There are lot of colleges in India where you can get admission easily like Wesbengal,Bangalore, Maharashtra,odisha,MP,UP.
Best of luck and be confident you will do it.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in AIEEE colleges after getting 30,339 state rank in AIEEE with 125 marks in PCM?
  2. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  3. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 140 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Could I get a good branch in Punjab Engineering college after obtaining 140 marks in AIEEE exam?
  5. Can I get any NIT after scoring 51 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can i get PEC/NITs/IIITs after 140 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  8. Can I get NIT with CS branch? I have scored 140 in AIEEE
  9. Admission for Computer engineering after AIEEE rank 63560?
  10. How much rank can I expect with 140 marks in WBJEE PCM?
  11. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 51.6% in PCM and 145000 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  13. What will be my AIEEE ranking after scoring 132 in AIEEE? what are the chances of admission
  14. Will I get NIT after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE? I belong to ST reservation
  15. Can I get admission in NIT Patna after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get admission for AIEEE Exam having scored pass marks in 12th class with PCM and an aggregate of 55%?
  17. Can I get computer science stream in CEC after scoring 135-140 marks?
  18. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
21st August 2011, 05:51 PM
dhruv007

Default Re: My ranking in AIEEE is 60587 in state but i got 140 marks in pcm so can i do engineering?

listen your rank as well as your mark in PCM is not good. in my opinion you should make second attempt for clearing AIEEE exam. now your +2 marks in PCM is 140 only you can only apply for AIEEE exam if only if you minimum 50% in PCM . but if you are a SC\ST candidate then there is a chance to appear in it .because for SC\ST candidate there is only minimum 40% needed in PCM group in 10+2 exam.
4th October 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

IF MY STATE RANK IS 16370 AND CATEGORY RANK IS 13324. CAN I GET ANY NIT THROUGH THIS RANK ?
REPLY PLEASE..........................
14th June 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I got 10288 [air] in aieee and 1423 in state so in which nit I have to go............
15th June 2012, 02:04 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

there should be no boundation if one doesn't want to chose a branch if that person does not have interest in that because she has to live with that branch and degree for the whole life and not for just 4 yrs.

so , there should be no reason to force some one to chose a branch in which she is not interested.

as cutoff requirement for hsc exam is 35% so it won't be the case and if she want to pursue engineering that she can have a drop of year as well since 3 attempts are allowed in aieee.

be wise to chose the options since it matters for the whole life and never force her to take a branch which she don't want to .

Thanks
19th June 2012, 11:45 AM
babu91

hello dear
there should be no boundation if one doesn't want to chose a branch if that person does not have interest in that because she has to live with that branch and degree for the whole life and not for just 4 yrs.

so , there should be no reason to force some one to chose a branch in which she is not interested.

as cutoff requirement for hsc exam is 35% so it won't be the case and if she want to pursue engineering that she can have a drop of year as well since 3 attempts are allowed in aieee.

be wise to chose the options since it matters for the whole life and never force her to take a branch which she don't want to .

[B]feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?