29th September 2010, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile?

Sir/Madam,
My MAT sep2010 comp score is 672.5 and percentile is 89.14..will you please tell me which colleges will i get along with some details if possible.
I will be very thankful to you..
Yours faithfully
Sanjiv
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 62.01 percentile in MAT?
  2. What should be the percentile in MAT to get into top colleges? List of top 10 colleges/universities accepting MAT score?
  3. List of top B.Schools where I can get admission after scoring 86.81 percentile?
  4. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  5. Which are the top colleges for MAT entrance exam? I have got 618.5 score
  6. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  7. List of top 10 MBA colleges which accept GATE score? I have scored 97 percentile
  8. List of colleges which take admission of students with 80 percentile in MAT?
  9. Which are the best colleges that I can go for after scoring 95 percentile in MAT?
  10. Which all colleges accept MAT score of less than 90 percentile?
  11. Which are the best colleges I can get admission with a percentile of 92.5 in MAT Exam in Delhi?
  12. Colleges considering 90+ MAT score? Which colleges to choose with my MAT score?
  13. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  14. Best Colleges to get admission after scoring 92 percentile in MAT Exam?
  15. Which are the top colleges under MAT?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 83 percentile in MAT exam?
  17. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who is expecting 90 percentile in MAT? -- [New]
  18. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
29th September 2010, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile?

Hello, I am a physics Graduate with 47%. I feel all options are closed for me to pursue a full-time MBA course from a good college. If my MAT score is excellent, will i be able to get admission solely on the basis of those marks? please guide me........
30th September 2010, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i got 90.00 percentile in mat with composite score of 676.5 what colleges is good to do mba or pgdm??please dont suggest for supreme b.
b- schools like iimb,isb etc., as iimb accepts only cat scores and isb accepts gmat scores please give a sincere advice
4th October 2010, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Please type your comment here and then click Submit.My MAT sep2010 comp score is 672.5 and percentile is 89.14..will you please tell me which colleges will i get along with some details if possible.
6th October 2010, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 83.34 percentile in september mat 2010 can you suggest me some good colleges according to my score and is i have to apply for colleges or i can wait for their calls
24th December 2010, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

i have got 78.52 percentile in MAT Dec. 2010(composite score-629.5). I know it is not so good but can u tell me the name of few good colleges through mat
rather than Alliance, Christ, Gitam, Bhartidarsan University,M.S. Ramaiah which can accept this percentile.
e-mail id- [email protected]
24th December 2010, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

hello ,
i have scored 89.65 in mat dec2010 ... can you please suggest me some good colleges.. i want to take addmission in noida..
thnk u..
24th December 2010, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default R list of MAT colleges

i have 80+ percentile wat college i should applied marks 635.5
5th January 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i hv got 78.82%tile with composite score of 630.5. cn ny1 temme d hud colleges acc to my score.
9th January 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i got composite score 536.5 & 48.67 percentile in december MAT.My preference is chennai,coimbatore.what is the best college i can apply based on my MAT score?plz anyone suggest me!i m very confused>>>>>>>>>>>
9th January 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i got composite score 536.5 & 48.67 percentile in december MAT.My preference is chennai,coimbatore.what is the best college i can apply based on my MAT score?plz anyone suggest me!i m very confused>>>>>>>>>>>
15th January 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i got composite score of 467 and 26.7 percentile in december mat. my preference is Kerala, combatore.what is the best college i can apply on my mat core?
1st February 2011, 10:43 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit kumar singh View Post
my MAT score is 641 and my composite percentile is 82...can anyone sujjest me list of good colleges as per my percentile.IS there any chance to get admission in top colleges by this percentile?
i m engineering graduate.
Hello Rohit,

You did a great job. Your score is really good and I am sure you will get some best B schools.
I am attaching a file which consist of list of colleges where you can apply with your score.

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: docx 1.docx(10.5 KB, 79 views)
26th February 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

my mat feb (2011) score is 80.3 ...............can get any of good institute ...........
pleaz sugget me the colleges
3rd March 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I HAV E SECURED 81.32% IN FEB MAT (2011) TILL WAT TIME I WILL GET CALL LETTER FOR GD/PI.PLLLZZZZ.. GUIDE ME WITH APPROPRIATE INSTITUTES OR B-SCHOOLS IN PUNE.
5th March 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

my composite score is 467...will i get good college..
3rd April 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds ... i got 90 percentile in mat... kan u help me insugesting gud colgs in mumbai n pune....if so ..plz do.
10th April 2011, 12:23 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi frnds ... i got 90 percentile in mat... kan u help me insugesting gud colgs in mumbai n pune....if so ..plz do.
Friend,
Since there is no such accurate list of Top colleges under MAT,

here are some top MAT colleges of India on the basis of feedback of Students who have evaluated Colleges under MAT:

Welingkars Mumbai,

Amity Noida---- cut off = 75%

Bimtech Noida,

IILM Delhi----- cut off = 50%

School of Communication & Management Studies(SCMS),Cochin---- cut off= 70%

Alliance Bangalore--- cut off = 90%

M S Ramaiah Bangalore,

Christ College Bangalore---- cut off = 70%

EMPI.
11th April 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

if you are looking in north india go for IILM CMS it has been ranked amongst top 7 b-schools in North India
call 09822695100,09371004185
1st May 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the best clg under mat in delhi as soon as possible... plzzzzz
21st May 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

hi
I got 653.5 or 84.99 percentile
So,plz tell which college is best 4me
23rd May 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i have got the composite score 676.5 and my percentile is 81.5 sugget me some good colleges
24th June 2011, 11:43 AM
Dayanara

Smile Re: list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile?

That saves me. Thanks for being so ssneible!
14th December 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i did engg. in IT...... plz can u sugges me that in which brach i should do MBA????
31st January 2012, 07:50 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
Since you have scored very well in MAT,there is chances for you to get admission to some of top institutes like-

IIMB:minimum MAT percentage required is (80%).
ISB, Hyderabad: minimum MAT percentage required is (70%).
MICA, Hyderabad:minimum MAT percentage required is (65%).
sp-jain:minimum MAT percentage required is (80% +).

Best of luck
thank you
31st January 2012, 08:19 PM
kavya_guddi

Since you have scored very well in MAT,there is chances for you to get admission to some of top institutes like-

IIMB:minimum MAT percentage required is (80%).
ISB, Hyderabad: minimum MAT percentage required is (70%).
MICA, Hyderabad:minimum MAT percentage required is (65%).
sp-jain:minimum MAT percentage required is (80% +).

Best of luck
5th April 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR
MY FEB2012 MAT SCORE IS 643 AND PERCENTILE 82.52,CHRIST UNIVERSITY BANGLORE SENT ME MESSAGE FOR APPLYING,I HAVE APPLIED BUT THEY HAVE NOT
CALLED ME FOR GD/PI.ANY GOOD COLLEGE CAN U SUGGEST SO THAT I COULD APPLY NOW.I BECAME TOO MUCH FRUSTRATED.PLZ SUGGEST ME.
21st May 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the top college which accept the mat exam held in may 2012
6th December 2012, 08:23 PM
ashis.career

there are many colleges which are under the M A T exam...
symbosis..
M I C A..
I S B
I I M B..
and many more colleges are there...
but i think that there is no chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile..
21st December 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have got 649.5 composite score and 84.17 percentile in mat dec2012.in which colleges can I get admission?
22nd December 2012, 11:25 AM
umang_28
Senior Member+

List of MAT colleges

*CT Institute of Advance Management Studies

*CT Institute of Management & Information Technology

*Institute of Business Studies & Research Navi Mumbai

*Institute of Business Management & Research Pune

*Institute of Management & Computer Studies Mumbai

*JK Institute of Technology & Management Navi Mumbai

*Rai Business School Navi Mumbai.

*Deen Dayal College of Management

*Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Institute of Management & Higher Studies

with regard umang_28

29th January 2013, 06:53 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

YES , YOU HAVE DEFINITELY CHANCE OF GETTING ADMISSION IN MAT COLLEGES. HERE'S THE LIST OF COLLEGES WHICH ACCEPT 82 PERCENTILE, AND THESE ARE AS FOLLOWS :

Tezpur University (Department of Business Administration) Tezpur

Govindram Seksiria Institute of Management Research Indore

Muenchen International Business School - MIBS - Pune Pune

RIMT Institute of Management Computer Technology Mandi Gobindgarh

Amrapali Institute of Management Computer Applications - Haldwani

Tirpudes Department of Management Studies & Research - Nagpur

Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies and Research , Pune

Allana Institute of Management Sciences - Mumbai

NIILM-Center for Management Studies - Delhi

Indian Institute of Finance - New Delhi

GOOD LUCK
6th February 2013, 04:21 PM
chinook

hello friend,

MAT colleges in India

1.Indian Institute of Management,Bangalore

2.Mudra Institute of Communications,Ahmedabad

3.Indian School of Business,Hyderabad

4.Symbiosis International University,Pune

5.NIILM Centre for Management Studies,New Delhi

6.SP Jain Institute of Management & Research,Mumbai

You can get in these top colleges with 82 percentile

thank you & all the best....
5th June 2013, 12:40 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

hi

You have following good college through MAT

Alliance Business Academy
Christ College, Bangalore
IBMR, Pune
IIRM Jaipur (Only for Rural Management - accepts MAT)
IMS Indore
Institute of Professional Studies and Research
Jagan Institute of Management, Delhi
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad
NIMT, Ghaziabad
Rourkela Institute of Management Studies
Suryadatta Institute of Management, Pune
iFEEL Business School, Lonavla

since you have 82 percentile, its too low to get into any of these colleges.

Kindly re appear for better marks and better college.

all the best
16th January 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the colleges which accept 82 percentile mat score.
27th May 2014, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

hi, my MAT may score is 99.59 percentile. Please suggest me colleges for MBA in mumbai n delhi. Is my score valid for MICA 14-16
28th May 2014, 01:10 AM
Vanita21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit kumar singh View Post
my MAT score is 641 and my composite percentile is 82...can anyone sujjest me list of good colleges as per my percentile.IS there any chance to get admission in top colleges by this percentile?
i m engineering graduate.
1 Sunstone Business School
2 Christ University
3 NDIM
4 Alliance University

but the Sunstone fee structure is quite low and placement is excellent I think........
29th May 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

My MAT score is 638 and my composite percentile is 81 from MAT May Xam-2014...Can anyone suggest me list of good colleges as per my percentile ?? IS there any chance to get admission in top colleges by this percentile ? I am quite confused..Can take admission anywhere bt if clgs re in central india like Delhi, Noida thn it will be gud fr me..So kindly suggest me guys...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?