22nd August 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce?

Hey guys I wanna be a software engineer but I m not intrested in taking maths . what should I do ?
23rd August 2015, 09:00 AM
Career advisor

Default Re: Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce?

To be a software engineer, a candidate must have maths subject in his/her 12th class.
As your student wants to make career in the commerce stream then allow him to go in that field.
After BCom he can also join software company but not as a software engineer.
Lots of career options available for the commerce students.
He/she can become CA,Accounts Officer,Finance officer etc.
12th April 2016, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir my dream is IAS IPS officer.. and please give me solution that i am which subject can take in 11th standard class ..... please give me answer immediately...... and my contact number is 7078121838
24th April 2017, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I am kush and i am studying in class 10th. I want to become a software engineer in future. So in 11th class can i became a software engineer with subject commerce with math.
30th July 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am complete my 12th by commerce stream with maths and IT but my interest in coding what I do for becoming a software engineer?
23rd August 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have taken commerce in 12 and I want to be an aero engineer is it possible or not
If possible then please give some guide lines
Sir please
18th October 2017, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Which subject/stream can i take after 10th for software engineer i am interested in math & science and after 12th in which line should i go for software engineer????

Please replay and thank you.
26th May 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I become software engineer if I take physics chemistry maths biology that is 11 and 12 science.
30th October 2020, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I'm in 10 standard and I'm interesting computer
And become a software engineer
So what should I do
Can I take commerce with maths or science
Please clear my doubt
2nd December 2020, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Is it possible to take mathmatics along with
Computer science in b.com after MPC stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?