6th April 2012, 08:56 PM

Default Re: Previous year Question papers of Assistant Statistical Officer with answers?

Hi frnds im searchng 4 aso model papers if u hav any material about dat can u pls snd to my email my s [email protected] its my request pls pls
7th April 2012, 01:44 PM
sirisha jelugu

Default Re: Previous year Question papers of Assistant Statistical Officer with answers?

hello sir, i want 2011 statstics exam paper of apspsc
9th April 2012, 05:08 PM

please send me the previous question paper and reference books for assistance statistical officers to my amail id [email protected]
11th April 2012, 08:02 PM

plz can any one got model paper of aso in statistics plz gve m rply frnds
11th April 2012, 09:14 PM
sangeethashetty3

I want previous entrance exam question papers of Asst. Statistical Officer with answers
11th April 2012, 09:15 PM

plz send me aso model papers and my optional subject is statistics.my mail id is: [email protected]
11th April 2012, 09:24 PM
bindu0004

plz send me the model papers or reference book for aso.my optional subject is statistics.my id is [email protected]
12th April 2012, 01:24 PM

study material for staticial assisant poct for gujarat state.please reply on my mail [email protected]
12th April 2012, 03:48 PM

please send me the assistent statical officer model papers for general studies to [email protected]
13th April 2012, 09:43 AM

None of the above link had questions and answers for assistant statistical officer. Can some one let us know the llink where do we get the Previous quesstion paers
13th April 2012, 01:37 PM

Dear friends, i applied for ASO and AD posts, and i choosen Computerscience as optional for both, please can any one have or got material for these posts, send to my mail ([email protected])...pls pls send me any material for these posts, model papers.. previous papers and reference books.... any thing which is useful for preparation ... thank you friends...

-Shiva, Jagtial
13th April 2012, 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1845664]I want ASO previous mathamatics examination model papers,so plz send the papers to my mail id [email protected] thank u
]
14th April 2012, 03:18 PM

Hello, sir, this is Anji . I need some previous question papers for Assistant statistical officer with answers
14th April 2012, 03:21 PM
anji45

sir, i need some previous question papers for Assistant Statistical Officer with answers....my mail id [email protected]
15th April 2012, 12:46 PM

hi friends, this is swathi.I am searching about ASO model question papers ,if any one find out plese forward to my mail
17th April 2012, 03:46 PM

plese send me to previous years question papers
17th April 2012, 10:04 PM

please send me ASO previous papers to my mail id [email protected]. please please please.......
23rd April 2012, 08:00 PM

can u plz send aso study material of general studies and statistics for my mail address [email protected]
24th April 2012, 07:24 PM

please send assistant statistical officers previews model papers
28th April 2012, 03:31 PM

please send me statistical officers previous papers
30th April 2012, 12:01 PM
swarna.acc

I want previous entrance exam question papers for APPSC Asst. Statistical Officer with answers? plz send me, email-id- [email protected]
30th April 2012, 12:08 PM
swarna.acc

I want previous entrance exam question papers of Asst. Statistical Officer with answers
Commerce
1st May 2012, 11:00 PM

5th May 2012, 12:04 PM

i need a study material for assistant statistical officer post
5th May 2012, 10:39 PM
swapnareddy1402

Can any one send me the previous question paper of ASO.I want general studies and computer science papers. My mailID is [email protected]
7th May 2012, 11:27 AM

Hi This is Shiva ....as of am preparing for ASO Examination....so i need some important material to get over...plz kindly help me out.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks for your kindness.
8th May 2012, 03:11 PM

hai sir i was apply to aso so i want previous statistics question paper with key. please send that to my mail. my mail id is [email protected]
14th May 2012, 09:48 AM

how to prepare aso in computer subject
plz send previous paper my mail: [email protected]
17th May 2012, 02:56 PM

sir ,iwant model question papers of A.S.O for statistics as optional subject.
pls send it to [email protected]
18th May 2012, 12:53 PM

sir ,iwant model question papers of A.S.O
18th May 2012, 08:21 PM

plz send a previous exam paper for Assistant statistical officer.,.,
for d subject computers,.,.
E-mail:::[email protected]
21st May 2012, 02:01 PM

Re: Previous year Question papers of Assistant Statistical Officer with answers?

i want to apply for the post of assistant statistical officer,i want previous aso examination papers. so, please send the previous aso examination papers to my mail
piz sir
22nd May 2012, 04:02 PM

Please send me the model paper Iam a house wife no time to get anywhere outsied ( Economics and Statistics,) Plz frnds do favour to me
22nd May 2012, 08:12 PM

Hi Sir,
I need Assistant statistical officer model papers.Please send to my mail id ([email protected])
25th May 2012, 11:09 AM

i want assistant statistical officer previous papers please to my mail [email protected]
5th June 2012, 11:13 AM

hi sir, dis z sandhya devi plz send me previous question papers of assistant statistical officers exam to my email.id: [email protected] plz..............plz............plz.
5th June 2012, 01:01 PM

Hi...
please send me previous question papers and syllabus of Assistant statistical officer .
kindly send to [email protected]
11th June 2012, 11:41 AM

Hi All,

Can anyone send me the previous year Question papers with answers of ASO (Assistant statistical officer) exam to below id.

Thanks in adv,
Sneha
11th June 2012, 08:20 PM

HAI
i am anupama preparing for aso.please sent me previsious question paper & selected optional subject computer prevsious question paper also .
My email Id is :[email protected]
thanksyou
12th June 2012, 06:50 PM

sir,plz inform to, if any negitive marks in Assistent statistical officer exam(ASO), and plz send any previous model pappers,
plz send to my

mail id: [email protected]. plz plz plz sir.
12th June 2012, 07:09 PM

sir,ASO(ASSISTENT STATISTICAL OFFICERS),IF HAVE any NEGITIVE marks, ie,yes/no,plz inform to my

mail id: [email protected]. and plz send previes model question pappers.plz plz sir
12th June 2012, 07:24 PM

Unregistered;1663119]please send the previous question papers for assistant statistical officer .if have any negitive marks plz send my mail id [email protected]
12th June 2012, 07:30 PM

sir,ASO(Assistent statistical officer) exam if any negitive marks,if yes/no, plz send my mail id [email protected]. and plz send to ASO model pappers
12th June 2012, 07:30 PM

Smile Re: Previous year Question papers of Assistant Statistical Officer with answers?

Unregistered;1663119]please send the previous question papers for assistant statistical officer .if have any negitive marks plz send my mail id [email protected]
18th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Nagabharath gollapinni

please send me previous question papers of Assistant statistical officer . please send to [email protected]
21st June 2012, 02:17 AM

please send me previous question papers of Assistant statistical officer . please send to [email protected]
11th July 2012, 07:46 PM

plz, send me aso previous question papers
14th July 2012, 06:14 PM

plz send any type of study material releted to ASO for statistics as a second paper.
17th July 2012, 05:18 PM

I want ASO previous Statistical examination model papers,so plz send the papers to my mail id [email protected]
thank u
khasim

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/279830-previous-year-question-papers-assistant-statistical-officer-answers-2.html#ixzz20sM1q6jj
18th July 2012, 06:26 PM

Hi sir,
Please send Assistant Statistical Officer(ASO) previous and model papers. I did my b.com(computers) (Commerce, Statistics and computers). my email id: [email protected]