30th November 2011, 07:26 PM
co-rocks

Default Re: Any UG Degree that can be done in 1 year?

you can do degree in one from some universities, but degree has very little value.Graduation in 1 year is possible through some Open universities, but why do you want to opt for it, which is of no use.After perusing Graduation in 1 year you wont get anything else then searching for a job whole life.

some of the universities are:-
1.IGNOU
2.Karnataka State Open University
3.Annamalai University
4.Osmania University
30th November 2011, 07:48 PM
co-rocks

you can do degree in one from some universities, but degree has very little value.Graduation in 1 year is possible through some Open universities, but why do you want to opt for it, which is of no use.After perusing Graduation in 1 year you wont get anything else then searching for a job whole life

some of the universities that provide that are:-
1.IGNOU
2.Annamalai university
3.Ambedkar university
4.Karnataka open state university.
All The best for future.

thanks
16th March 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any UG Degree that can be done in 1year?

Sir,

I have completed my 10th long back now i want to join UG Degree, is there any possiblities to do that? or i need to complete my 12th? im opt for 1year degree to apply in some small companies for job. Please Help me out.

Thanks
Steve
21st August 2014, 09:53 PM
MOHNS PRIYA

Smile Can You pls tell me that can acollege or distance education offer me UG degree in 1

after finishing my UG i want to study related phy field for 1 year course .what is the course offered?
28th September 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir now I am studying first year UG course at present I can able to do diploma course in distance education ah while doing my first year
28th September 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to study diploma course in distance education but I am studying first year under graduate . my question is I am eligible to do diploma course ah while studying my UG.
6th February 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
Please tell me, Iam aged 45 yrs ,finished 2, is there any possiblities to do MSW or any PG degree in any open university.
14th July 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Sebastian from chennai. Sir I am regularly completed sslc and then studied two years iti course that also completed afterwards i studied bba in annamalai university distance education that was completed. Sir now I will go to next level in regular course of pg degree ,any possibilities pls guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?