29th November 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan1dan View Post
no,i think u can't give 2nd chance.
hey dont worry u hv 5 chance to re appear in compartment exam
29th November 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam?

date of 2nd attempt of physics compartment 2012?
30th November 2011, 01:29 AM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

1st of all you should remove your negative thoughts.
Be bold and confident, just concentrate in your study.
i hope you will surely complete your compartment.
passing in compartment is not a very difficult task, you just put your full effort.

dear friend,
if you are too much unlucky, then there will be negative result of your compartment.
For passing in compartment, you will be given only one chance, so if you fail it no chance for other attempt of compartment will be given.
you have to appear again in the next year 12th exam by filling the forms by contacting your present school.
Thanks
1st December 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO APPEAR IN CBSE 12TH COMPARTMENT EXAM 2012 TO AVAIL 2ND CHANCE. PLEASE TELL ME PROCEDURE AND WHAT IS THE LAST DATE TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION
MONIKA
31st December 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

hey guyz i m failed in 1 compartment can i get another chance to prove myself in 2 compartment is it possible that 2 chance is there in cbse
12th January 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i failed in class XII maths compartmental exam which was held on 16 july 2010.
I want to know date of second chance of compartment exam of maths.
31st January 2012, 12:02 PM
despire007

To complete compartment, you will be given only one chance.
If you fail to conplete it, then you have to give the whole exam next year by filling the form and completing all the formality.

Dear friend
You need not to afraid with this compartment exam.
Be confident and just concentrate in your study.
I hope you make it.
8th February 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

how can i download compartment exam form? for 2nd attempt of compartment
9th February 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I failed to apply for the compartment exam for chemistry on time.There will be an exam after the announcement of results of the exam on march.Can i apply for it.If yes,please give me the date of application for it.If no,please give a remedy for it.
20th February 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i failed in chemistry last year and was not able to apply for the exam which will be held on march.can i apply for the compartment exam for chemistry which will be held in the month of July. if yes,please give the details regarding the exam and also its procedure.if no,please give a remedy for it.
21st February 2012, 10:29 PM
manishsangwan8293

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewanshu sharma View Post
If I failed in the cbse class XII compartment paper held on 17th july then can I have second chance ? If yes, what are the dates ?
yes u have an another chance
10th March 2012, 08:28 AM

there are 5 chances to complete your compartment as per cbse rules but hardly any college will give seat to u.bye.tc
19th March 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

How many chances to clear compartment of 12cbse
26th March 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i m a 10th fail student can i give once again 10th exam?
27th May 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

what will happen if i fail in 2 subjects?
28th May 2012, 12:01 PM
ambi_rajput

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what will happen if i fail in 2 subjects?
The Board gives five chances to clear the compartment examination. The first examination is held in July-August followed by second chance in March-April and the third chance in July-August and so on. Unsuccessful candidates after these five attempts are required to appear afresh in all subjects there on.

Students who are failed in two subjects of the Six subjects or failed in any one of the main 5 subjects are placed in compartment in those subjects provided that he/she passed the internal assessment.
28th May 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

will any college take me if pass the compart exam in august
29th May 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i got compartment n i dont wanna give the compartment paper n want to apear in next year examination? can i do that?
31st May 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir/mam,
My cousin brother fail In 12th cbse exam..subject Math.
But i think he is not fully prepare for 1st chance of compartmental exam.
Can he directly appear Math on 2nd chance of cbse Compartmental Examination?
Which is held on Next year of march.
Is it posible?

-Rahul Saha.
31st May 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i've applied as a private candidate this year and now i got 3rd chance compartment...now please help me out from where should i fill up the forms? From cbse office or from that school who attested my private form?
4th June 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

how many chances are there to give compartment exam??
5th June 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

cn i give compartment in 2subjects at one time only
10th June 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

SIR when did the compartment result published vikash
15th June 2012, 10:49 PM
tl.com

HI DEAR FRIEND
passing in compartment is not a very difficult task, you just put your full effort.

dear friend,
if you are too much unlucky, then there will be negative result of your compartment.
For passing in compartment, you will be given only one chance, so if you fail it no chance for other attempt of compartment will be given.
you have to appear again in the next year 12th exam by filling the forms by contacting your present school.
thanks
15th June 2012, 10:54 PM
tl.com

HI DEAR FRIEND

dear friend,
thanks
25th June 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i had given my 12th boards in the year 2010 march from cbse board but i failed in my maths paper in 1st attempt . but i want to give my maths xam now and clear my backloged paper as i want to take up entrance in an mca college. the reason i couldnt give my xamz lies in the fact that i had taken up admission in a graduation college so is there any way i can clear off my one paper in the next boards

reply please its a must i require the answer urgently please thanking u in anticipation
26th June 2012, 12:20 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You will only get one chance to give the compartment exam. Failing to do so means you have to give all the exams all over again and that means starting from ground zero.
I know its a tough work to go through the same tedious process once again but you have to be brave and don't let your fear and nervousness take charge of you.
Now your main aim should be to get over this rough phase. Don't get bogged down by any chance.
26th June 2012, 06:25 PM
pranav.makhijani

Ofcourse you will get a second chance. But I suggest you dont waste one year and opt for MP Open Board
26th June 2012, 08:50 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hiii dear...!!!

-->No,dear if you unable to clear your compartment in first attempt then you have to drop your one year,you will not get the 2nd chance to clear your compartment.

-->so,work hard from starting so that you can utilise your one whole year.

thanks...!!!

all the best.....work hard dear...!!!
27th June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i have given 12 in 2012 but i got compartment but i can able to clear in 2nd ,3rd and in fourth attempt i was absent then in 2012 i passed in economics from cbse in the website of
cbse showing pass but til now i cannot get my hard copy.
16th July 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by manisha91 View Post
DEAR FRIEND

dear friend,
give ur fb id plzzzz
25th July 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to repeat the 12th after passing in physics compartment exam?
25th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to repeat 12th after passing physics compartment exam?
4th August 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

WHEN I GET A SECOND CHANCE AFTER FAILING IN CBSE 12 COMPARTMENT EXAM IT IS POSSIBLE TO REPEAT 12 AFTER PASSING MATHEMATICS COMPARTMENT EXAM?
4th August 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam-Im VAIBHAV MATHUR I FAILED COMPARTMENT of MATHS exam which was held on 16 july do I have a second chance to reappear &IF NOT then what should i do ? if the exam are held on MARCH can give only maths paper to clear compartment?
5th August 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of examination of 2nd atempt of compartment 2012........?
6th August 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

i failed in chemistry compartment exam i have 6 subject physical education is additinal ft in chemistry what can i do kya mujhe dobara repeat krna pdega
6th August 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

can i get socond chance of compartment if i will fail in first compart????plzzz help me by answring.,
7th August 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

respected sir i have an lot of problems related my results in my home so please tell me 2nd atempt of comp.....2012?
7th August 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got comp in my compartment exam which was held on 16 july can i have any other chance if yes then when please tel me
7th August 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in my first compartmental exam and recieved compart again from where do i fill the form for 2nd compartment i need an answer plzz help do i have to fill it from the school itself or will it be downloadable and when will the form released pls help
8th August 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

sir,
Im fail in compartment exam.will cbse got second chance???in this year????And I have got total 34mrks.so how I was failed??????
10th August 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

do i have a second chance after failing in cbse compartment exam?
13th August 2012, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

i got very good marks in all subjects but unfortunately i got supplementary in physics again.....what will i do now??????m so depressed plz tell me when will be held next compartment exam??????????
15th August 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

as i knew that i can give recompartment with next year 12th class students. i will give the xam with them and my result will also come with those student...
now i am clear in my 4 subject but i have to give recompartment in 5th subject
so can i join college till than ?
18th August 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir/mam,
i m in a big trouble as i failed in maths compartment exam for 12th. is it possible to change my optional subject maths and can opt for physcl eductn or hindi alongwith other subjects re-exam in 2013? can i give 5 subjcts exam again in 2013 with changing my optional from maths to phy edu or hindi? please reply as soon as possible.
i will be highly obliged for your co-operation.

thank you.

damini
19th August 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

when to fill the forms for compartment second chance..???
11th September 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i am in 12th class but i was fail a subject english so can i fill the form online i want to passed out in 12th class
22nd October 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

hai sir, i'm 12th student.i was failed for maths for the 1st compartment exam......im going for the second chance..........when is the last date for the submission of the form(registration)
26th November 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i am unable to give recompartment exam of march 2013 neither i filled form for it so can i give recompartment exam in july 2013 directly..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?