27th December 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Need guidance regarding further education after failing in 12th CBSE?

I am sure that i am failing in physics and maths in my 12th cbse. I want to study further even after failing in 12th. So please provide guidance? Please help. I request.

28th December 2015, 07:12 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Need guidance regarding further education after failing in 12th CBSE?

If you got failed in the CBSE 12th board, so it will be better for you to reappear for the examination and attempt it with more preparation and get good percentage up-to 70% minimum, if you get less than 60% then again your dedication will go to vain.

So, don't worry and don't take tension. Be patience and study hard. Don't think for any job as of now.
28th December 2015, 11:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need guidance regarding further education after failing in 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sure that i am failing in physics and maths in my 12th cbse. I want to study further even after failing in 12th. So please provide guidance? Please help. I request.
Try again and try to clear the failed papers slowly in the next attempt. The 12th CBSE qualification is primary. After clearing 12th standard you can join B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc courses. According to your interest you can choose the course. You can get many jobs after graduation either in engineering or in science. The graduation is important, so you have to finish 12th and study graduation.
19th July 2019, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have failed in maths cbse but I want to join engineering ...can I join ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?