5th August 2010, 12:15 PM
dewanshu sharma

Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam?

If I failed in the cbse class XII compartment paper held on 17th july then can I have second chance ? If yes, what are the dates ?

13th June 2011, 09:13 AM
chan1dan

Default Re: Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam?

no,i think u can't give 2nd chance.
13th June 2011, 09:15 AM
chan1dan

Default Re: Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam?

no, u have not 2nd chance
13th June 2011, 10:18 AM
tiwari ayush

i dont think the second chance will be avaliable to u after the getting a compartment in 12 th
13th June 2011, 04:17 PM
manisha91

Red face Re: Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam?

DEAR FRIEND
1st of all you should remove your negative thoughts.
Be bold and confident, just concentrate in your study.
i hope you will surely complete your compartment.
passing in compartment is not a very difficult task, you just put your full effort.

dear friend,
if you are too much unlucky, then there will be negative result of your compartment.
For passing in compartment, you will be given only one chance, so if you fail it no chance for other attempt of compartment will be given.
you have to appear again in the next year 12th exam by filling the forms by contacting your present school.
13th June 2011, 05:11 PM
ajitvsiit

Dear friend
To complete compartment, you will be given only one chance.
If you fail to conplete it, then you have to give the whole exam next year by filling the form and completing all the formality.

Dear friend
You need not to afraid with this compartment exam.
Be confident and just concentrate in your study.
I hope you make it.
13th June 2011, 05:15 PM
deepika mehla

yes there is a second chance also for clear your compartment exam .......
the datesheet is same as the datesheet of 12th class student
14th June 2011, 12:21 AM
ranjit79

To complete your compartment only one chance is given by cbse.
So if any how you fail, then no chance of compartment will be given to you and tou have to appear in the exam next year
14th June 2011, 12:51 PM

Yes you can get second chance if you fail in 12th exam in CBSE board. the date will be publish after the exam reasult.thanks
5th July 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

is compartment paper level is high than real one
11th July 2011, 07:26 PM
anand0091

Exclamation Re: Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewanshu sharma View Post
If I failed in the cbse class XII compartment paper held on 17th july then can I have second chance ? If yes, what are the dates ?
No friend , you are not going to get any chance this year. But You can qualify this next year .Dont worry just be patient and meet your respective school for the same.
I think it will be ok next year . so , all the best.
14th July 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

You can give your compart exams five times.. Once in July then in March next year and then next July and so on..
23rd July 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

i think there is second chance after the one exam
25th July 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, on which date compartment result is coming...
28th July 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am very confused bout da compt. Results how is the marking dne coz i m realy very scared if the step marking is done then only i can pass otherwise...
29th July 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

is there any second chance for compartment exam or is there any other alternative so that my year coudnt be waste
2nd August 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

after fail in compartment exam class12th can i give one subject exam
2nd August 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

but in icbse.com it is written that cbse gives 5 chance ???????????
3rd August 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

wt is the date of second compartment exam of maths???
3rd August 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

when will b second compartment chance 2011-2012
3rd August 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in iit.....after giving improvement exams next year.................
3rd August 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

can i give compartment again this year......................... in between august...to dec.....?????
4th August 2011, 11:19 AM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewanshu sharma View Post
No, there no other chance for +2 candidates.
4th August 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i failed in compartment exams in 12th class.can i get 2nd chance?if yes ,when?
annu.
4th August 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

can i get 2nd chance after failing i2th compartment exam?if yes.when?
4th August 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i have pass all subjects but i fail in business studies 12 compartment exam can i get a second chance for business studeis
4th August 2011, 06:24 PM

yes,you can give again the exam that is you can give supplimentary of the same exam after this year or next year.good buy.
4th August 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir..i m failed in my compt exam held on 16th of july...cn i get one more chance to give supply exam next year...
If yes pls inform me by mail..
[email protected]
thank u..and rply me as soon as possible..
5th August 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

will i get 1 more chance to write my compartment paper 2011-2012
5th August 2011, 03:03 AM
suchiii

Yes you can give again paper in which you less score,you can give exam in this year or next year.
9th August 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

when was the paper in next year
9th August 2011, 02:11 PM
singhprashant427

when was the paper of comp.
9th August 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me the recompartament form last datesheet of 12th cbse
10th August 2011, 10:54 PM
Suraj Tamta

Smile Re: Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wt is the date of second compartment exam of maths???
I think there is no second chance if you are failed in compartment. Dear go ahead and first of all concern with your school teachers and if they say the same so appear for the next year.
11th August 2011, 02:01 AM
samir14

Sorry Dear

You will not get another chance after failing in CBSE 12th exam.
Because you have only one chance after failing in 12th exam and it will be your last one.
But you should confirm first from your school administration whatever they tell do that.

All the best.
11th August 2011, 08:08 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

No. If you would fail in the cbse class XII compartment paper,then you'll not get any second chance.You have to wait for the whole next year to complete the course.So just concentrate on your study and be positive.
11th August 2011, 02:53 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

As you told me that you are failed in compartment examination of CBSE 12th exam so now you have to give the exam in next year when the main exam of 12th is conducted by CBSE.
11th August 2011, 04:15 PM
saurabhkaushal333

sorry friend if you fail in i compartment test . the bord will not give you second chance
23rd August 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a private candidate failed in first chance compartment exam held on 16 july 2011, how can i get the form for nex compartment exam sir please reply me i am very confused my email id is [email protected]
24th August 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i hav jst not passed my compartment xam held on july 2011 can i get an anothr chance 2 give my bst and if yes than hw wil i hav to registr 4 my nxt compartmnt xam and wen will be it is gong to be held plz sis help me out frm tis problm.............plz sir rply me on my id [email protected] as soon as possible
26th August 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

whats the date of 2nd chance of compartment exam 2011
27th August 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i have failed on my compartment exam of sociology.... can i appear it secondly???... if yes then can anybody please help me out by declaring the date of the second compartment exam.... @ [email protected]
3rd September 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

My son has again failed in maths compartment paper held in July 2011 . Pl tell me the next date ?
5th September 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the dates of the 2nd compartment paper
11th September 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

yes .5 attempts are given to clear compartment exam first in june and then in march and so on.
16th September 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

can i give improvement exam if i am compart in one subject
24th October 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

what is a last date for registration for admit card for second chance in compartmental exam?
2nd November 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

what is a last date of compartment forms for 2nd chance?
4th November 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

yes.......there is 5 chances.........i am sure about it bcoz i am a teacher
4th November 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Upto 04/11/11 I could not apply for admission in Physics XII Non Medical Compatrtment case Can I apply now with late Fee and upto which date i.e. What is last date for apply for Compartment case Monika Singh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?