11th June 2011, 04:11 PM

Default Re: IPS Exam 2011: Application Forms, Tentative Dates, Preparation, Books?

sir, after diploma engg. may I appear ips exam? if yes how it possible? please send all about regarding this on my e-mail id: [email protected]
11th June 2011, 10:41 PM
amit gaur054

Default Re: IPS Exam 2011: Application Forms, Tentative Dates, Preparation, Books?

My dear friend.....
you can sit for UPSC , CSAT exam 2011 which is going to be held in may 2011.after passing this exam you can become an IPS officer.

the detailed information about upsc 2011 exam will be published in the employment news in the month of nov. there will be three stage exam. first stage is preliminary test, after that there will be mains exam, then finally you have to appear for interview .

you should focus on mainly NCERT books for history,geography,economics etc.for aptitude test you can follow RS AGGRAWAL's book.for general study focus on daily newspapers. india today,yojna etc.

you can also join any good coachings at allahabad. because allahabad is best place for IAS coaching in India.

14th June 2011, 06:08 PM

my name is raj.and recently completed bba with 61 percent but my matric and 2 percentage is 35.06 and 37.09. Can i capable for ips examination.please give me detail information.
15th June 2011, 12:32 PM

hiiiiiii I rohan wants to now the pattren of I.P.S examination
16th June 2011, 02:04 PM

I HAVE TO STUDY IPS ITS MY GOAL
26th June 2011, 06:27 PM

Hi...
My name is Sheeba sulthana... I wanna appear for IPS Exam 2012.... So plz let me know the Dates For applying and exams... My Email id is
[email protected].... PLz let me know...

29th June 2011, 01:01 PM

I am a student of B.A final year major in economices,my H.S result is 70%.So can i apply for I.P.S exam after my B.A final year exam.
29th June 2011, 02:17 PM

respected sir,
i have complited my B.com . i want to appear in IPS exam 2012. can u plz give me complete details regarding it, like date of application..... tentative month of exam........ how to prepare for this exam
and reference books....... and give full advice

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=167769#ixzz1Qe3Qn3Hp
2nd July 2011, 08:12 PM

hi, i have done BCA, and now studies in Msc(it)-2nd year.I want to take ips exam .I am female from genral category and the problem is on my 10th class's certificate my DOB is 15march1980 which is wrong ,my original DOB is 15march1986 it's proof i have, is my district level DOB certificate ,can i join IPS in these conditions?Is there any solution for this?
2nd July 2011, 09:42 PM

Hi,iam mukesh singh,
would u tell ,when will the next IPS xam gng to b hld for 2012 and form issue date ?which books are useful,history is my option.

Kindly replay me.
Email id:Eklavya [email protected]
2nd July 2011, 09:42 PM

Hi,iam mukesh singh,
would u tell ,when will the next IPS xam gng to b hld for 2012 and form issue date ?which books are useful,history is my option.

Kindly replay me.
Email id:Eklavya [email protected]
2nd July 2011, 10:06 PM

I am I PU student. I have opted for PCMB. I want to become an IPS officer. I want to know wat are the recquirement for this. Please can you guide me
3rd July 2011, 08:01 PM

hello sir/madam

I have a question i dont know whether its foolish...Is by giving the single exam conducted by UPSC for IAS people candidates will be able for IPS,IFS etc...or they have separate exams.the pattern for IAS is changed from 2011...plz give a short note type info of it
8th July 2011, 10:42 PM

when is IPS exam form n all.... 4 2012...????
8th July 2011, 10:51 PM

I have comp lite my BBA course with first class from south gujarat university in 2011. so my question is that m i eligible for ips exam or not? if i eligible for that than which kind of preparation i do for ips exam? please give me proper direction for that. please do need full.
9th July 2011, 11:14 PM

i have completed my b.com and now i am pursuing my MBA can eligible for IPS/IS exams..
also advice me how i can get the all information about the same.
12th July 2011, 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by vijaya kumar1 View Post
first u wake up at 5o'clock read 2 hour for ips exam ! and same thing in night 9 to 11 u can reach ur goal
.I want to be a ips officer.so tall me what the proce i can?
12th July 2011, 04:24 AM

sir, i complet my graguation of geography.so i wanted to ips officer .please tall me what the proce i can?
12th July 2011, 12:37 PM

can i write ips exam in kannada.
13th July 2011, 01:26 PM

Sir/ I am Yangya prasad Mishra.I have complete B.C.A.Then I will want to give IPS Exam.Actually exam date, exam preparation i don't know. please help me.
15th July 2011, 10:39 PM

Hi i am Imran, just pass class 12th and i want to be a ips so plz suggest me whats can i do ,whaich books i prefer for study .
16th July 2011, 01:47 PM

it is my humble request that i want to know about the IPS exam when to be held? i have done B.COM as a regular student, from panjab university ,just completed my m.b.a from GURU JAMBESHWAR UNIVERSITY,HISAR. KINDLY FORWARD ME THE DETAILS OF IPS EXAM
THANKING YOU
HARPREET KAUR
19th July 2011, 03:34 AM

hi im karan singh date of ips exam in 2011,please seand the date info to my mob.no.=9785730080
22nd July 2011, 03:49 AM

How would I prepare for preli exam and what sbjects I required to read?
25th July 2011, 06:37 PM

i write IPS exams.iam studying b.tech(ECE). plz complete details about these services. when the date of exam in 2011?
25th July 2011, 06:43 PM

HI IAM BHARGAVI. i want full details about IPS services. iam studying b.tech,ECE branch can i write exam? how to write exam?
which subjects i learn in entrance exam? plz send information in my email id:[email protected]
26th July 2011, 01:27 AM

Talking Re: IPS Exam 2011: Application Forms, Tentative Dates, Preparation, Books?

my name is pardeep kumar i am studyin B.A 1 YEAR i want to became an I.P.S officer. iam intersting in I.P.S officer so plese i am want is all of I.P.S EXAM PARDEEP KUMAR JALANDHAR CITY THANK YOU
You Cannot Become IPS officer
You Need To Pass SSC First(Sorry friend)
26th July 2011, 06:23 PM

Hi...
My name is prashant, I wanna appear for IPS Exam 2012.... So plz let me know the Dates For applying and exams pattern, My Email id is
27th July 2011, 04:24 PM

i m stud in engg
n i want to b come n ips officer
sir plzz tell me all details and matiryals
28th July 2011, 03:48 PM

can u pls tell me the age limit for general catagory for being appear for IPS exams 2011?
Regds
Jaydev
29th July 2011, 12:24 PM

I WANT TO WHEN I P S EXAM WILL CONDECTED AGAIN ?
3rd August 2011, 01:52 AM
vipulisthebest

Originally Posted by ashok.ch View Post
IPS exam includes in Civil Service exams.

Civil Service preliminary exam notification for 2011:

Date of issuing application form from 19th Feb 2011 to 21st March 2011.
Date of exam is on 12th June 2011.

Now you cannot apply,as the date were closed,so you can apply for next year.

To apply the application form online,then click here (this for next year)

For more information,check this attachment file.
I am not able to access the additional link provided for the year 2012 Peliminary examination.....plz help
3rd August 2011, 01:54 AM
vipulisthebest

Originally Posted by ashok.ch View Post
IPS exam includes in Civil Service exams.

Civil Service preliminary exam notification for 2011:

Date of issuing application form from 19th Feb 2011 to 21st March 2011.
Date of exam is on 12th June 2011.

Now you cannot apply,as the date were closed,so you can apply for next year.

To apply the application form online,then click here (this for next year)

For more information,check this attachment file.
Hii my name is vipul and i want help for filling up next year form atleast as i missed this years opportunity i guess........the provided link does not work......plz help....
9th August 2011, 07:06 PM

I have to work for IPS.but right now i'm studing in 2nd yr.B.E.plz tell me when will i start the study of IPS? and how?
14th August 2011, 08:37 PM

Hi i m nirma and i have completed my M.Sc in ecotourism.m i eligible for IPS officer?pliz send details abt d exam on my e [email protected]
19th August 2011, 12:25 AM

I AM ABRAR I AM HSC PASSED AND CURRENTLY DOING B.COM. CAN GIVE IPS EXAM. MUMBAI
21st August 2011, 12:08 AM

sir i am doing b-tech in civil engineering so i want to a ips officer and how i apply
21st August 2011, 09:35 PM

i want to become an ips officer. please give me the detail of exam. i had completed engineering in the stream of ece.
books required and any information. please send all information on my id [email protected]
23rd August 2011, 01:28 PM

respected sir,
i am a B.A With English Honors graduate. i want to appear in IPS exam 2012. can u plz give me complete details regarding it, like date of application..... tentative month of exam........ how to prepare for this exam
and reference books....... and give full advice.
27th August 2011, 10:15 PM

hi iam ashish bhardawj . iam completing b.tech(mechanical engg.). i need all related detail about IPS Exam can you tell me:
1) how to appear for IPS Exam?
2) when to fill up the form for the same?
3) where i will get the application forms?
4)what are the dates, when i have to fill that application form for IPS exam
5)reference books
6)syllabus
please send detail on my id :[email protected]
28th August 2011, 10:09 AM

hi i am doing m.phil(political.science) and i want to become ips officer.so please suggest me what can i do?
29th August 2011, 06:59 PM

hi i sekhon, i want to know what is date of IPS EXAM in 2011
29th August 2011, 10:55 PM

respected sir...
I am DIVYA CHAVDA.
i am complete my BCA graduation. i want to appear in IPS exam 2011. can u plz give me date of application..... month of exam........ how to prepare for this exam and reference books........ pls give me all instructions about IPS exam.. u can give detali my email also. pls sir i want to become IPS officer.. pls regard me..
my Mail ID is: [email protected]
30th August 2011, 02:29 AM
cool.cristae

you can sit for UPSC , CSAT exam 2011 which is going to be held in may 2011.after passing this exam you can become an IPS officer.

the detailed information about upsc 2011 exam will be published in the employment news in the month of nov. there will be three stage exam. first stage is preliminary test, after that there will be mains exam, then finally you have to appear for interview .

you should focus on mainly NCERT books for history,geography,economics etc.for aptitude test you can follow RS AGGRAWAL's book.for general study focus on daily newspapers. india today,yojna etc.

you can also join any good coachings.

3rd September 2011, 05:42 PM

Hi I am swekha singh,i have completed my graduation and i want to know what is the date of IPS exame in 2011,please send the date info my e-mail [email protected].
3rd September 2011, 11:59 PM

i want become IPS officer for INDIA.............
10th September 2011, 10:00 AM

HI sir I am a student of B.A. and i want to be an IPS officer.
can i held this examination after my graduation..
pls reply
10th September 2011, 10:06 PM

Hi am doing job in it sector..i want to take upse exam..please give me detail info..abt all process in upse exam..and reference books..plz
11th September 2011, 03:26 AM

i m pursuing hotel management,after this how can i apply for UPSC EXAM,which subjects i can choose.
12th September 2011, 05:25 PM

Dear sir, please inform me about the next date of exam of IPS, age limits & qualification wanted for IPS. From where i will collect the form?