23rd June 2012, 06:56 PM
pw121

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam

The question paper for the Entrance Examination will be of three hours duration and divided into two parts:
Part-A will have multiple choice type questions at the level of 10+2 in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
The Candidates will be required to attempt 60 questions: Total marks for Part A will be (60 questions x 1 mark each) of 60 marks. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer, ½ (half) mark will be deducted.

Part-B will also have multiple-choice questions of Bachelor’s level requiring thinking and analysis. There will be
questions from Physics, Mathematics, Biology (e.g., Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics and Molecular Biology) and Chemistry. The candidates will be required to attempt 60 questions. Total marks for Part B will be 60 questions x3 marks each = 180 marks. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer
one mark will be deducted.

you can refer textbooks for preparation.
Also you can go for notes of VPM classes kota and books by pathfinder..
You can order previous question papers by post in 180 Rs or you can get it in 80 Rs in any university which belongs to JNU CEEB...

All the best...!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.Sc. Biotechnology(1).PDF(2.09 MB, 1725 views)
23rd June 2012, 06:59 PM
pw121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have got 71% marks in bsc biotech final year.can i eligible for MSC BIOTECH JNU ENTRANCE EXAM

Yes you are eligible...
It requires 55% minimum percentage in your bachelor's degree
9th August 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

what is best-M.Scbiotech or MBAbiotech? plz tell me
4th March 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me syllabus and previos years question papers of JMI and JAMIA HAMDARD M.Sc Biotechnology entrance exam?
6th May 2013, 02:57 PM
nancydheer

Quote:
Originally Posted by afroz_jashnnn View Post
Hello,

I am willing to take Common Bio-Technology Entrance Exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) every year. I am about to finish my BDS and eligible only for MSc in Bio-Technology.

I tried searching for the syllabus for MSc Bio-Tech but could not find it. Rather I ended up with M.Tech syllabus. I will be browsing more on this. If anyone can help me with the syllabus for the entrance exam (MSc, particularly), it would be great.

Thanks in Advance !!!
-Afroz

i m stdnt of biotech final year... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tel me the slybs of msc biotech entrnc xam.....
24th June 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I don hav anything to say
5th July 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

preferable books Ceeb entrance preparation
31st October 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

when will be the examination form for biotech msc out and what will be the pattern of questions asked ?????
3rd December 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what to study for botany tifr exam
19th December 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Wich book we refer for jnu entrance exam
12th February 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

plz give me previous paper msc biotech.give me a this site this Q.P is available
5th March 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc. Biotech and also related books for refference ? Because, we are now studying in B.Sc. Biotech with subjects Biotech, Botany, and Chemistry as necessary subjects from amravati
26th October 2014, 09:01 PM
ciggle

Question Re: Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam 2015

[QUOTE=afroz_jashnnn;189498]Hello,

I am willing to take Common Bio-Technology Entrance Exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) every year. I have completed bpharm this year

I tried searching for the syllabus for MSc Bio-Tech but could not find it.us.After browsing i found the syllabus of msc agri not msc biotech plz help

Thanks in Advance
26th October 2014, 09:02 PM
ciggle

Question Re: Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam 2015

Hello,

I am willing to take Common Bio-Technology Entrance Exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) every year. I have completed bpharm this year

I tried searching for the syllabus for MSc Bio-Tech but could not find it.us.After browsing i found the syllabus of msc agri but not msc biotech plz help

Thanks in Advance
7th December 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for msc biotechnology 2015-16 what are the books i have to reffer and what are the course offered in msc biotechnology if the candidate belongs to st or sc how many marks they have to score in the entrance exam.
15th December 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a medical student and I am confused whether I can appear in the entrance exam without maths or not? moreover the pattern too is complicated somewhere it deals only with medical science and on other side d pattern will contain questions from various sections including maths chemistry physics
28th February 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am doing B.sc(H) Biotechnology from SHOOLINI university SOLAN HP Three years (Six Semister ). Now i am in final year i.e six sem. As per JNU notification the candidate have FOUR YEARS DEGREE FOR ELIGIBILITY. sir is i am eligible for the same ( JNU ENTRANCE EXAM 2017 )...........Diksha , [email protected]
18th May 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I want previous five year question paper of JNU entrance exam of MSC (agri.) In biotechnology please send me
15th August 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc chemistry from AMU. I have studied biology till bsc 2nd year as subsidiary subjects. Now I have only chemistry in the 3rd year. Please tell whether maths and physics are there also in syllabus for msc biotech.And tell me about chemistry syllabus.
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?