13th January 2011, 04:59 PM
niyas nizar

Syllabus of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology exam? Which books to prefer for the exam?

i want the syllabus of JNU entrance exam for Msc biotechnology and which are the books prefer for the exam?

21st January 2011, 11:48 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology exam? Which books to prefer for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niyas nizar View Post
i want the syllabus of JNU entrance exam for Msc biotechnology and which are the books prefer for the exam?
For the JNU CBEE entrance exam you can get the syllabus at the given link

http://www.winentrance.com/entrance_exam/jnu_cbee/JNU-CBEE-Syllabus.html
9th March 2011, 05:47 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Syllabus of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology exam? Which books to prefer for the exam?

Hello.........In the attachment you can find the syllabus for M.Sc biotechnology in detail for JNU.
ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: doc JNU.doc(48.5 KB, 325 views)
13th June 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

hello.....i want to know the names of books have to refer for exams 4 msc biotechnology JNU.....
15th July 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

hello...i want to know the complete syllabus for msc biotechnology entrance at jnu....
11th August 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Referance books for jnu entrance for msc biotechnology
16th October 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

please show me a the syllabus for msc biotech entrance test in jnu
30th November 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

please show me a the syllabus for msc biotech entrance test in jnu
18th April 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

PLS TELL ME THE SYLLABUS FOR MSC BIOTECHNOLOGY JNU ENTRANCE EXAM
12th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus of jnu combined entrans exam of biotecnology for msc biotech?
7th January 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Is Gate tutor biotechnology book helps in msc biotech admission preparation
24th February 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me m.sc biotechnology sylabus.
4th August 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i m priya kumari and
now i m in final year bsc biotechnology..plz tell me sir syllabus of jnu preparation for msc biotechnology..and which book is best for jnu preparation.
All informatiön r send me in my gmail account..
[email protected]
27th August 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m nidhi jha ,student of Bsc. Biotech 3rd year. I want to know syllabus of Msc. Biotech and books for prepration. You should contact to me on my emailid nd plz will send all the information. My email id. is [email protected] .I am waitng for ur guidness. Thank you.
30th November 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m md shahbaz ,student of Bsc. Biotech 3rd year. I want to know syllabus of Msc. Biotech and books for prepration. You should contact to me on my emailid nd plz will send all the information. My email id. is [email protected] .I am waitng for ur guidness. Thank you.
5th December 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am sangeetha final bio technology student.I want to know the syllabus and books for JNU entrance examination.You should contact to me on my mailid sir.Please send all information to me sir..my mail id is [email protected] you sir.
13th May 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

hello, m richa soni, biotech studnt .it wud b grt if sum1 suggests me d syllabus of jnu cbee in detail n reference buks as well.my email id is [email protected]....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?