30th December 2012, 12:29 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is minimum percentage required in XII exam for IIT JEE eligibility?

Hi friend.......

IIT-JEE Eligibility:

You should be Indian.

You should be complete the 12th standard from recognized University.

You should pass the 60% of marks in 12th.

You should appear this exam two times consecutive years.

Your age limit should be 25 years.

You should need the PCM subjects in 12th standards.

All the best..........
30th December 2012, 01:02 AM
JSD.

Default Re: What is minimum percentage required in XII exam for IIT JEE eligibility?

IIT-JEE is an entrance examination.This examination is conducted by the IITs every year in the month of April.This is the world'd toughest examination for the under graduation level.

There are nearly 5 lacs students who appears in this examination.But only 10,000 students selects by the IITs for the admission in engineering course.So you can understand the Level of examination.

To be eligible for this examination , Aspirant must having the following three subjects:

• Physics.
  • Chemistry.
  • Maths.

There may be possibilities of having other subjects also, But it is must that to have PCM subject.Also the aspirant who is appearing in this examination , have to score minim 60% marks in their PCM aggregate, to be eligible for the entrance examination.

One can appear in this examination with his/her +2 or after a consistence year.i.e. for example if you have appeared in the IIT-JEE 2012 with your +2 in this year, then you can also appear in the IIT-JEE 2013.But you can not appear in the IIT 2014.

If you want any more information regarding this examination ,then you can visit on to the official website of IITs.
30th December 2012, 10:02 AM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,
To apply for IIT JEE , following requirements are necessary :

*you should pass the 12th with Physics,Chemistry,Math as well as English

*You should pass the 12th with the marks of 60% in PCM,5% relaxation for the SC/ST/PD.

*Age limit must be between 25 year.

best of luck.

umang_28

30th December 2012, 07:40 PM
obulasettylakshmi

Minimum 70 % required in 12th class and entrance exam has minimum to get best rank as most as top 200th rank required.k. all the best.
15th April 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage for appearing iit jee
26th April 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

MINIMUM PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR AP STUDENTS TO B ELIGIBLE FOR IIT ADVANCE?
9th May 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what the percentage we should in tenth in ssc and how many years should we have. please help in this sirs
29th May 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 72%IN 10 2 PCM IN 2013 CAN I APPEAR IN IIT JEE ENTRANCE EXAM IN2015
31st May 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i am pass 2 with 68% in 2013 ,can i appear for iit in 2014
1st June 2013, 12:45 PM
AnjelaJohn

Get official answers from kaysonseducation. They have panel of eminent IIT alumini on board. You can reached them at www(dot)kaysonseducation(dot)com.
8th June 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

sir 12 percentage will be asked for pcm or top 5 subjects in iit ?
21st February 2014, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

to appear for AIPMT exam what percentage required in class 12th?????
how much percentage of class 12th added in joints.
29th April 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage required in xii for appearing AP open category students for IIT entrance exam and in what subjects these percentage required, please answer me.
22nd May 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i am physically handicap.Sir i want to know any relaxation in 12th board %age for iit entrance exam?
22nd May 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i am physically handicap. Sir i want know minimum %age require for a physically handicap student in 12th board exam for applying in iit entrance exam
28th May 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

My physics mark is 57,chemistry 83 ,maths 95 with aggregate 82 %,Am I eligible for jee advanced,I have qualified for jee main
12th June 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

whate is minimam percent of intermidiate marks appering jeemaine admission to nit's from 2014 sc caste
22nd July 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
What is the minimum % require to sit in jee advance in year 2015 in cbse ??
9th March 2015, 04:09 PM
Humstudents

thanks I am also looking for the best resource websites for IIT JEE
26th June 2015, 07:52 PM
kavitagopani

Minimum percentage requirement for IIT-JEE is 60 % in 12th standard.

There are maximum two trials for the examination.

All the best for your exams and prepare best with hard and smart work.
2nd February 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I have only 66 percent marks in12th class i am a RBA person can i apply for iit
10th October 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

How many marks one should score in P C M individually in 12 board
12th October 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

If candidate did not appear in IIT JEE at the year of passing 12th, then how many times one can give IIT JEE exam ? --Shivani Singh
30th May 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum percentage required in XII exam for IIT JEE eligibility m
10th December 2019, 12:03 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for IIT JEE is
Candidate must score at least 60% in 12 standard in physics chemistry and mathematics candidate must be of a certain age at the time of admission
Yes, you are absolutely eligible for the exam
The syllabus for the exam is based on CBSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?