9th June 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is PTU a bad university?

sir i am doing ece from ptu , have given my exams of second semester i.e. second year is going to start within few days
shall i try for iit/jee this time , (i will appear next year)
as iit has reputation and the placements in iit are very good
please help me by suggesting me

Related Questions:
5th July 2013, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

PTU is the worst university I have ever seen.It has some very good colleges like Daviet , Jalandhar But most of the colleges are of low standard.

First of all, I visited PTU , Kapurthala a lot of times and I have noticed that this faculty is worst and non- co-operative. They behave like illeterate and they make damn fool of himselves.

Second, PTU may places most of the students and give them jobs but what is the use of that job where salary is 3 lakh per year? We all know that it is not enough. Moreover, students are forced to feel that they are nothing by comparing PTU with IIT again and again ( damn fool ). I studied there one year and after that I gave IIT exam and got seat in IIT Delhi because PTU forced me to go .

PTU is corrupted.It is worst. Never go in this university except Daviet or GNE. I suggest to students to get seat in other universities like LPU or Amity but never go to PTU . You may cosider me fool . When you will get seat in PTU, you own will realize everything.
Good luck .
Thankyou
5th July 2013, 04:24 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Is PTU a bad university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunk0330 View Post
sir im doing b.tech 2nd year in ece from punjab technical university.punjab
sir plz tell me what to do after my b.tech
is their any hope for my better future
all says that PTU is a bad university....
what should i do....???
sir plz suggest me..

No Friend,

PTU is not a Bad University. It is considered as one of the good universities of India. It provides a good and a consistent placement every year.

You Need not to worry at all.

There are large no. of areas in which you may apply after B-Tech

You may apply for a job in various companies.
You may go for higher studies such for MBA or MCA or M-Tech.

It totally depends upon your interest.

All The Best
3rd August 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i have done btech from PTU ... plz dont ever try to join PTU... its a crap...
they make money from supplies... students get 79% or 78% with lots of supplies... it much worst than hell..
instead try to join GNDU or PU..
2nd March 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Iim telling you ptu sucks. They are a bunch of people who want a lot of money from admmissions to qualifying your exams so believe me its the worse univ ever dont try to get into it.
3rd April 2014, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Yar b.tech mat karoo karna hai to NIT YA IIT SE KAROO NAHIN PURI JINDAGI BHATKO GE kutta bhi nahin puchhega degree ke channe khaana
1st July 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i think gndu is one of the bad university regarding btech studies dont ever got to gndu personal experience
21st July 2014, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

sir/friends, i m shubham ... i hv recently got admission in CGC College Of Engineering Landran which is under PTU and I hv also opted for APG Shimla University . Moreover PTU is not approved by UGC n APG is approved and is a centrally funded uni. So where should i go for my btech ME ?????? pls reply me fast its too late and i hv to seek 4 admission..... TY
22nd March 2015, 07:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No PTU i.e Puniab Technical university is one of the most renowned university situated in Jalandhar Punjab.It is the state government and has good faculty as well as placement records.It is your illusion that it is not a good university but it is also true that the national level company do not come there for their campus selection.

So if you are studying there do not get frustrated about this illusion.
24th April 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.tech aerospace from a college affiliated to PTU. I am going to appear in my 4th sem exam can i migrate from PTU to any other university offering such course after completing my 4th semester without any loss. I will be very thankful if you answer my query.
25th April 2015, 02:42 PM
PATHGUIDE

Your future is based on how much skills you have developed and learnt in your 4semesters of BBA. Further as you have pursued it from Punjab Technical University , it is considered good from many other colleges and universities.
Yes you can get placement through PTU as they provide good placement record.

So best of luck
for further assistance you can contact me through this column.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?