27th June 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects necessary in graduation to study CA? Can CA be done after BBA?

Is maths neccessary for doing CA or we can do it without maths

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects? Subject selection in BBA?
  2. After completing graduation(BBA) from GGSIPU with 55%-65% in all subjects how much will be my salary?
  3. Which subject I can choose to do my graduation if I am poor in physics, chemistry and maths?
  4. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and benefits of studying BBA?
  5. Can I study BBA being a 12th Arts student with Economics, English, Hindi and Education subjects? List of BBA colleges in Lucknow?
  6. Subjects that we have to study in Economics Graduation?
  7. Eligibility to study BBA for Humanities student?
  8. Am I eligible for Delhi B.Ed Exam of this year having scored less than 55% in Graduation but more than 80% in MBE? Can I take Economics and Sociology as the study subjects in B.Ed as I am having English, Economics and Sociology subjects in Graduation
  9. Which all subjects are covered under BBA and BBM? BBA or BBM will make MBA easier? Which one would be better BBA or BBM?
  10. Is it possible to study BBA for 12th Pure Science student?
  11. BBA or B.Com, which is better to study for IBPS and SSC aspirant?
  12. Is BBA recognized as graduation degree? CanI appear in IAS exam after doing BBA? Can I appear in any kind of graduation level competitive exams? -- [New]
  13. What are the various subjects available in BBA? Suitable BBA colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. Scope and subjects available to study in BBA course? Reputed colleges in Hyderabad?
  15. Is doing BBA or BBA IB good?
  16. Career prospects of MBA and M.Tech.
  17. Subjects details included in BBA and what king of jobs are available after completing BBA in private and Government sector?
  18. What should be right for me after BBA to do CS?
28th June 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects necessary in graduation to study CA? Can CA be done after BBA?

CAN I DO CA AFTER 12,WIHTOUT MATH...????????????????????HELP ME
8th July 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm stuent of class 12th. Can u tell me what should i do to seek my carrear in ca?
22nd July 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

CAN I STUDY CA WITHOUT MATH.AND MY PERCENTAGE IS 51% CAN I DO CA
31st July 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Do we need economics or business studies to study CA?Or both?
31st July 2012, 08:42 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Dear,
To introduce in CA first of all you have to take the registration in ICAI in CPT and for that a person must have completed their 10+2th it may be in any stream. the percentage should be
for Commerce - 50%
for science/ arts - 55%
Now, a candidate can get the chance in CA only on the basis of there 10+2th exam. graduation is meaningless for introduce in CA.
you can get the all valuable knowledge on visit of site www.icai.org
As far as Coaching is concerned,
R.N.Singh classes at kolkata ( i have taken coaching on my time at this Institute. you can reach at 9433216639 )
Toppers classes at Delhi
7th August 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir! I am a student from nepal studying now in grade 11 and there is no maths subjects in 11 & 12 but i have hope to study CA SO, sir it will be any problem when i will study CA? Please do reply sir ! I will wait for your reply sir!
21st September 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir , Can B.B.A final year student attempt the CPT exam held in coming december ?
11th November 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

which is a better option-doing CA after 12th or after B-COM????????
20th May 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I WANT To be a CA.what subject is better for CA in intermidate?
now i am cleared my board exam.
22nd June 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Prachi ..i want to do ca after 12..should i opt for maths or not?????
17th July 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am physics,chemistry,maths and computer group student...
Can i eligible to study CA after completing 2??
18th July 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Is math is necessary for doing CA?
20th July 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

HLO SIR I M IN 11TH CLASS N I WANT 2 ASK U DAT CAN I DO C.A. WITHOUT MATHS
15th September 2013, 09:12 PM
EFDRTG

Dear user

If you are new then to introduce in CA first of all you have to take the registration in ICAI in CPT
for that a person must have completed their 10+2th it may be in any stream. the percentage should be
for Commerce - 50%
for science/ arts - 55%

Now, a candidate can get the chance in CA only on the basis of there 10+2th exam. graduation is meaningless for introduce in CA.
you can get the all valuable knowledge on visit of site www.icai.org
As far as Coaching is concerned,
R.N.Singh classes at kolkata

Good luck
7th December 2014, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

Hey sir, myself shivam... M in 11 standard which subject I adopt for CA.. Maths or eco plzz hlp me for selecting the subject
12th June 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am doing my graduation nd now I am in b.com 1st yr . sir I wanted to know to is maths compulsory for every stream...
6th September 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am 38-year-old working woman. I have done Diploma in Computer technology only. Can I be eligible for doing CA?
9th September 2015, 12:37 AM
Rashmuu

Definitely you can go for the CA course after completing your BBA course.You have to go for the entrance exam known as IPCC which is conducted by the ICAI.

The eligibility for this entrance is to have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university. If it iscB.com then you have to score minimum 55% marks in aggregate rest of B.com students have to score minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

After this you have to go for the Finals then you have to write the article ship and in this way you will complete the CA course.
8th April 2016, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I just wanted to know about the syllabus of CA and which subject will carry how much marks
6th June 2020, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

WHICH COLLEGE is better for BBA QUALIFICATION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?