11th October 2010, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Subjects necessary in graduation to study CA? Can CA be done after BBA?

hello sir i am doing my second year bba and i would like to study ca can i study ca after bba and please instruct me what are the subjects necessary to study ca and with how many percentage. please guide me and i dont know whether i have to go for any of the coaching classes

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects? Subject selection in BBA?
  2. After completing graduation(BBA) from GGSIPU with 55%-65% in all subjects how much will be my salary?
  3. Which subject I can choose to do my graduation if I am poor in physics, chemistry and maths?
  4. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and benefits of studying BBA?
  5. Can I study BBA being a 12th Arts student with Economics, English, Hindi and Education subjects? List of BBA colleges in Lucknow?
  6. Subjects that we have to study in Economics Graduation?
  7. Eligibility to study BBA for Humanities student?
  8. Am I eligible for Delhi B.Ed Exam of this year having scored less than 55% in Graduation but more than 80% in MBE? Can I take Economics and Sociology as the study subjects in B.Ed as I am having English, Economics and Sociology subjects in Graduation
  9. Which all subjects are covered under BBA and BBM? BBA or BBM will make MBA easier? Which one would be better BBA or BBM?
  10. Is it possible to study BBA for 12th Pure Science student?
  11. BBA or B.Com, which is better to study for IBPS and SSC aspirant?
  12. Is BBA recognized as graduation degree? CanI appear in IAS exam after doing BBA? Can I appear in any kind of graduation level competitive exams? -- [New]
  13. What are the various subjects available in BBA? Suitable BBA colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. Scope and subjects available to study in BBA course? Reputed colleges in Hyderabad?
  15. Is doing BBA or BBA IB good?
  16. Career prospects of MBA and M.Tech.
  17. Subjects details included in BBA and what king of jobs are available after completing BBA in private and Government sector?
  18. What should be right for me after BBA to do CS?
12th October 2010, 02:54 PM
docshakti

Default Re: Subjects necessary in graduation to study CA? Can CA be done after BBA?

hai,
yes you can do CA after doing BBA.CA can be done by students of commerce stream either directly after 12th or after doing BBA.there is no percentage boundation but you should pass BBA completely.for CA accounts is the main subject in every 6 months exams are conducted.there are so many coaching classes for CA you can join thrm so that you can easily pass your exams without any failure.
all the best
12th October 2010, 08:55 PM
mseetharamster

Default Re: Subjects necessary in graduation to study CA? Can CA be done after BBA?

CA can be done after +2 level also after graduation level.
You should clear CPT first........

You must join a coaching institute that offers CA-CPT coaching.you can do that along with your graduation or after that or even without graduation.
25th November 2010, 08:49 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,
yah,you are eligible for CA there will be no problem as your 2nd year.you can prepare with your BBA course, if you have not enough study material then you can call for the correspondence from a reputed institute.if you feel to join coaching classes then can take support from there.
ok, best of luck.
30th November 2010, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

HI! I M SAMEER OF CLASS 11.CAN I DO CA AFTER 12,WIHTOUT MATH...????????????????????HELP ME
15th December 2010, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I hv Done My Grad'S In B.com(computer apps) . . . . .
What Should I Do MBA,MCA or CA. . . . .
I Dont Knw Which 1 is Btr
nd
What Tym Period ll it Take. . . . .

Help Me Friend'S. . . . .
16th December 2010, 07:15 PM
canitesh

Smile Re: Subjects necessary in graduation to study CA? Can CA be done after BBA?

Dear,
To introduce in CA first of all you have to take the registration in ICAI in CPT and for that a person must have completed their 10+2th it may be in any stream. the percentage should be
for Commerce - 50%
for science/ arts - 55%
Now, a candidate can get the chance in CA only on the basis of there 10+2th exam. graduation is meaningless for introduce in CA.
you can get the all valuable knowledge on visit of site www.icai.org
As far as Coaching is concerned,
R.N.Singh classes at kolkata ( i have taken coaching on my time at this Institute. you can reach at 9433216639 )
Toppers classes at Delhi
29th December 2010, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Difference between CA & MBA Finance. Which is better career option for a B.Com graduate. what is the last date for online registration for Cpt
25th January 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

for CA is it necessary we must have mathematics?
3rd February 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the min % one need to join ca cpt after twelth
23rd February 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

is maths necessary for doing ca?
23rd February 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

is maths necessary for doing ca?
11th April 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

yah,basic maths is necessary for ca enter,subjcet on contitative apptitute
14th May 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
am mounika of class 12th bi.p.c.
am interested in doing CA.
As am totally science student i cant cope with arts
so pls pls pls tell me,
what is the basic knowledge required to do this course
so that i wil refer some books from right now
22nd May 2011, 07:27 PM
united india

Yes, ofcourse you can do CA after completion of your BBA programme. Infact you will get exemption from CA first stage that is Foundation after you graduation and can directly enrol for the second level that is the IPCC.

There is no specific subjects criteria for joinig CA course. A student after completing class 10th may enrol his/her name as a student of CA.
1st June 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

how much should be my percentage?
1st June 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

is maths neccecery for studing ca ..??
2nd June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Where is the best coaching classes done for CA prepration in india Nehal
2nd June 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to have maths in 11th and 12th in commerce stream to be eligible for cpt?
11th June 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Is math neccecery for CA in class-11 & 12 ???
12th June 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO STUDY CA AFTER 12TH SCIENCE
12th June 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com 2nd year this year , in correspondence in madras university and waiting for results. can i enrol directly for second stage i.e., ipcc in icai institute.. do reply me soon...
15th July 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i just complete my graduation from b.com pass and my percentage is below 50 can i joined cpt for ca
20th July 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I am a students of class 11 and i have taken commerse without math . What is my carrire in CA
30th July 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can we Study CA after completing A levels? please,help me out.
10th August 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,can i do ca without maths?and what are the necessary subjects to study in b.com through which i can do ca ?
10th August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, what are the subjects necessary to study in ca?can i do b.com without maths so that i con do ca?
10th August 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

can i complete ca in hindi? n economics is necessary in b.com?
10th August 2011, 07:27 PM
dhruv007

why not , you can do CA after BBA .but you must have complete your bba .there are so many coaching classes for CA you can join thrm so that you can easily pass your exams without any failure.
all the best
10th August 2011, 07:35 PM
sg1991

Yes, you can do CA. There is no boundation for doing CA. The only requirement is that you should pass the 12th board exam from any stream.
But generally students of commerce stream in 12th class go for CA. CA course can be done directly after passing 12th class. It is not necessary to do graduation.
But CA can also be done after graduation. You should first complete your BBA. After that you can give CA-CPT exam which is the entrance test for CA course. This test is held every year in the month of June and December. If you qualify in CPT, you can register for IPCC after which you will have to opt final course.
20th September 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS QUALIFICATIONS TO STUDY CA AFTER INTERMEDIATE SECOND YEAR ?
30th September 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Hey,
My subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Maths and IT. So please help me by telling me that can i do CA with these subjects.
Thank You.
30th September 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

IS MATHS NECESSARY FOR DOING CA
1st October 2011, 02:01 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Subjects necessary in graduation to study CA? Can CA be done after BBA?

To introduce in CA first of all you have to take the registration in ICAI in CPT and for that a person must have completed their 10+2th it may be in any stream. the percentage should be
for Commerce - 50%
for science/ arts - 55%
Now, a candidate can get the chance in CA only on the basis of there 10+2th exam. graduation is meaningless for introduce in CA.
R.N.Singh classes at kolkata ( i have taken coaching on my time at this Institute. you can reach at 9433216639 )
Toppers classes at Delhi
3rd October 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

sir plz simply answer iz maths necesary in 11th n 12th?
23rd November 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a little bit weak in mathematics, so in which semister mathematics is there????? I am interested in doing CA course but worrying for mathematics....
30th November 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

is maths necessary 4 doing mba??
26th December 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to have maths in 11th n 12th for doing ca
13th January 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi!!
I wanted to ask whether I should take Physics in Grade 10 if I want to do CA in the future??!!
20th January 2012, 04:07 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello Dear,
for Commerce - 50%
for science/ arts - 55%
Toppers classes at Delhi..
thank you
21st January 2012, 12:00 PM
tl.com

hi dear,

for Commerce - 50%
for science/ arts - 55%
Toppers classes at Delhi..
thank you
23rd January 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm NILIMA CAN I DO CA AFTER COMPLETING MY GRADUATION IN BBA. MY AGGREGATES IS ABOVE 60%. I AM NOT INTERESTING TO DO MBA.
15th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hi, i hav just given my 12th exams nd i wnted to do ca.. is maths neccessary for that???
8th April 2012, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

sir if i do CA after m.com how many papers will they exempted ?
11th April 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Hlw sir. What are the procedures to study CA after A levels? Is it necessary to do CPT if we get good grades in A levels?
28th April 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student in tybfm nw.i dnt hve maths subjects in my 11th and 12th std.i want to do ca after my graduation from london.what is the process and what is the difference of doing ca from or india?plz let me knw as soon as posible.
17th May 2012, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

I am 2 science student from nepal! I am interested to study ca(icai). Am i able to study ca? And how many subject must be studied in ca? Can i get success in my first attempt?
27th May 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,pls let me know about the benefits of taking maths as an extra subject with commerce stream in class 11 and 12. Pls do rply.
K.V No. 5, Gwalior
19th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir My name is TAlha please tell me that can i take admission in CA after 12th class ??
im doing engineering can i take admission in CA after intermediate
it is necessory that ifirst i do B-com then i can take admission in CA???
19th June 2012, 10:21 PM
talha11

sir My name is TAlha please tell me that can i take admission in CA after 12th class ??
im doing engineering can i take admission in CA after intermediate
it is necessory that ifirst i do B-com then i can take admission in CA???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?