Default Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

sir for some question there will be same answer then what to do at that time
6th November 2012, 08:58 PM
amber1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
hello sir,

now i am getting 4 pints for one answer i post and 5 points for another one, alternating incrementing now,
why is it so??
priyanka
where can i find my points????
i am new here..
7th November 2012, 06:41 PM
Realstarsajjad

Wink Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber1995 View Post
priyanka
where can i find my points????
i am new here..
You are warmly welcome on this forum. Thanks for joining in this site. Here you can post you questions and answers. By posting answer you will get points for each answer.
When you post an answer this will send to the admin for review. After review your answer the admin will get you points or delete your post. You can see your position by clicking 'Ranking' bottom.

Follow this several rules before posting your answer :

1. Do not copy your answer from other source.
2. Try to give all information on your answer.
3. Cheek before posting for grammatical & spelling mistake.

Keep answering !
25th November 2012, 08:25 PM
malinga12

HI
Welcome this forum site here you can find lots of things I suggest you for your problem or question you have to any other expert right now I am not able to give you answer sorry for that……….

ATIRADEONHD5670-SERIESGRAPHICSCARDSFROMAMD
29th November 2012, 03:52 PM
pasamswapna

If you want to get increment in your posts per points, you have just to give a clear and qualitative answer or to say a high quality post which includes much information which fully meets the asker requirement. To increase your answer's quality, you can add images, use different colours or can use writing styles like in Bold or Italic. A little practice can improve your writing style and you will see that some of the quality has started to develop in your provided answers...
30th November 2012, 08:11 PM
-VIVEK-

Is my points per post directly proportional to my answer quality or proportional to the number of posts ?
9th December 2012, 06:15 PM
eshwar4

Thanks for wrapping it up in a nutshell...This will give a very clear path to the new comers and as well as this will tell the members...how exactly an answer to be post....for those who claim for more points...This thread I would say has opened the new dimension for the new members as well as the old ones....
9th December 2012, 07:46 PM
sreeswami4

please don't accept wrong answers and negative marking should be done for it without any leniancy.
I used to post good lenghty answers but what I saw that many useless and worthless answers having no any relation to the querry were also there so it started in my mind that why not to post only short answrs and why to spend so much of time, if I could score by posyting maximum answers.
So it should not happen in future I wish and no any worthless answers be displayed and scoring should be made accordingly.
29th December 2012, 09:50 PM
Rameen shahbaz

I am first year commerce student plzz I want to know that the answer is point to point??
29th December 2012, 09:57 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem just follow mt steps.

1.You try to put Kama's, full-stops, Exclamatory marks where they are needed.

2.You try to increase the size of the data which you want to post.

3.You try to write the answers in the points wise.

4.You try to increase the quality of your answer by using the simple words which can be understandable to every one.

5.You try to highlight the points with the colors which are more important.

6.You follow the instructions what the moderator says.

7.Try to add the extra details like 'Thank you', 'All the best' etc,............ at the end of your answers .

Have a nice day............
31st December 2012, 06:10 AM
usamabinqasim

Wink Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Hey friend,
my point is as similar to the others but in my prospective
these things are very important to score best.

1. readability.
2. sensibility.
3. inspiration.
4. hope.
5. attractive.
6. easy to understand
2nd January 2013, 10:35 PM
nikhinaya

1.You try to write the answers in the points wise.
2.You try to increase the quality of your answer by using the simple words which can be understandable to every one.
3.You try to highlight the points with the colors which are more important.
4.You follow the instructions what the moderator says.
5.Try to add the extra details like 'Thank you', 'All the best' etc,............ at the end of your answers .
4th January 2013, 06:49 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

The trick lies in posting good answers.

How to Post Good Answers?

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

So whats the trick done here?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Focus on Quality Rather than Quantity

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

Quality of your answer is Directly Proportional to the points you score

So wrapping up this article with one quote...

Say it to yourself while you are answering the queries on this forum

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!

Hii,

Thanks to help. Your points given above really helps many of the forum members. I will try to post same this type of answer.

Thanks again to help.

Navneet thakur
5th January 2013, 10:19 PM
Prerna.roy1
Junior Member+

answer is good or best, same point is awarded to both. because of answer should be right..... it looks good and best according to writer's skill.........
and there is no any trick rather than searching right answer from friends, faculty and internet and writing in own way and easy to understand for all the aspirants........
6th January 2013, 11:01 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

The trick lies in posting good answers
14th January 2013, 11:12 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

thanks

your regards
14th January 2013, 09:04 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

How to Gain Points

19th January 2013, 10:44 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

Thanx for the tricks, it will really helpful.
30th January 2013, 10:53 PM
Raghavendra G Devadiga
Junior Member+

good helping sir
thank you
30th January 2013, 11:18 PM
aashish582

Smile Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Thanks for this. I liked it and i think i can also help many people and it's true whether i win or not my motive should be to help people. Thank you once again.
16th February 2013, 01:04 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Some of the members are just posting Image instead of more information, are more points awarded for the use of image?
17th February 2013, 09:52 AM
the monk

if you have the intention to help others in various aspects it's the better way. according to your question, the answer must be reliable and specific.do not copy it from others and do not mention any types of links over their .if you specify the answer in very deep manner then the candidate who asks about that question easily understand your answer and then he satisfied with your answer.thank you
21st February 2013, 02:23 PM
dyco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support View Post
No..........!You are not suppose to even copy paste your answer.

If you find any query which requires same answer as you have al ready answered to, simply avoid it or if you want to answer it, dont copy paste. Post a fresh answer.

If someone is not doing so, then it will be considered as a copied content and possible action will be taken.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Everyone is free to discuss any problem and he/she is free to creat a thread for any career and education related query, weather a 'unregistered guest' or a TAFP member no issue.

No point are given to ask any question, points are for answering only.

But yes if anyone is starting any thread that he/she will be able to post multiple posts there and in order to increase there points, then it is cheating. Such member will be penalised.

I have a question in my mind, that if there are same questions like we answered before then why not to answer them?
and if we are writing the same answer to all then how come our answers be treated like copy/pasting- after all , if person is same ,mind is same then answers have to be somewhat same kno?

As far as i think, the main purpose of this forum is to sort out the doubt, query, questions so one should focus on clearing the same or on copy/past topic!
26th February 2013, 07:07 PM
narendra B.

Exclamation Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

[QUOTE=Ashwinkumar9009;2778945]sir for some question there will be same answer then what to do at that time[

How to Gain Points

thanks
27th February 2013, 04:55 PM
narendra B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinkumar9009 View Post
sir for some question there will be same answer then what to do at that time
[QUOTE=Ashwinkumar9009;2778945]sir for some question there will be same answer then what to do at that time[

How to Gain Points

thanks
27th February 2013, 07:37 PM
surajm093

You can create good answers in the following ways:
Provide necessary facts with your answer.
Don't directly copy your answer.
Don't make grammatical mistakes.
Give atleast 3 lines of answer.
28th February 2013, 08:20 PM
skc.1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

The trick lies in posting good answers.

How to Post Good Answers?

How to Gain Points

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!

give ur best knowledge which may be useful for them
1st March 2013, 09:10 AM
surinaik

you just try to satisfy the quaestion asker,
that to without any doubts left behind him..
and try to inspire him with your brilliant answers..
your should be clear and guenine..
3rd March 2013, 10:14 PM
Md Imtiyaz Alam

Many magzine available in the market like partiyaita derpan is good for forum ques.
6th March 2013, 10:13 PM
Kriti94

good answer requires "to the point answer" in simple language so that the asker may get it easily.
answer should be precise, try to make it smaller as possible and insert each knowledge related to it which is important for the questioner.
11th March 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir iwant to do ll.m 2 years course from cmj university meghalaya is it valid for govt jobs
Sir reply as soon as possible on email.
[email protected]
16th March 2013, 09:46 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

I am new to this forum I don't know much about it.

Thanks for the tricks. I will surely try it.

BEST OF LUCK
22nd March 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

WHT IS THE BEST COLLAGE FOR ME AFTER 10 TH ND RESIDENT OF NAJAFGARH
1st April 2013, 01:53 AM
SHISHODAWARRIOR

Hello , Everybody !

I fond forum interesting and useful.
Basic purpose of this is to create awareness, not making money or distributing money.

Forum is having some members replying old question , i am with opinion after 5 repeated answers , replying one unanswered qn suppose to be compulsory for improvement.

Yes, I think still there are posibilities of Improvement.

Let us work as a team !
2nd April 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the monthly salery of people working in merchant navy for gp rating?
22nd April 2013, 11:23 AM
Hashini003

Hai sir,

This page gives me a good idea that how to post my answers in a good way. I will surely follow the guidelines given by you, when iam answering the questions.

Thank you.
27th April 2013, 06:42 PM
Udaychand1143

For making a good answer we must first understand the question . Then u making correct and suitable answer to that question.
28th April 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

For RTP and previous term papers for IPCC please visit
www.camistri.com
Everything is available in the resource section..
1st May 2013, 07:43 PM
nanmuin
Member+

Talking Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Hi friend,

I think that your trick was successful and I am here for competing with others.

as in my view your post is very useful to me because I have joined this forum 2 or 3 days ago.

I am very thankful to you for keep posting these type of messages ;these posts influences new comers.

Thank you .
16th May 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir after biotechnol why we cnt give b.ed or RPSC for gormt jo and why
18th May 2013, 05:55 PM
sksaikumar1919

Thanks for the tips,
these tips are really helpful,
everyone will get a chance to score good with these tips.
19th May 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

hi i m ROHIT in 11th class with pcm stream i want to go in nda so, what shoud i have to do for this ? Shoud i go for couching classes complsry .
30th May 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous papers of m.com entrance test at my email [email protected]
1st June 2013, 02:46 AM
thoufk

hi sir... i have a dought plz sent email...to me.. i dont know how to use dis site so pls reply in my email id [email protected]. my dought is i finished my 10th and diploma(in instrumentation & control engg) in 2013.. i have 3 arrears papers i want to join indian army or navy in dis year (2013) pls tell me how to join whats the procedure??? pls help me whether im eliglible
2nd June 2013, 06:09 PM
sprint123
Junior Member+

Thank you for that article ....!!! this is helpful ...!!!
16th June 2013, 11:58 PM
GANESH551

HI
How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points?

ANS:The member must have brief knowledge about that question....and also must know the shortcut way to explin in brief------

30th June 2013, 09:34 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi
I could see that a huge amount of my points have been deducted .
Even though most of them are genuine.
Could someone help me on this.
Thanks,
Saswat
5th July 2013, 05:37 PM
PAKODI KAUR

Writing is a skill with which everybody is not blessed and if you want to improve it, you need to be true to it. Consider that the person who is putting his or her question, knows nothing about it ok, and it is you who need to clear each and every part with your full effort so that the person who is going to read it may get the relevant information which he or she wanted, got it. Then as you keep on writing, you will definitely improve and with this improvement, your graph of marks will undoubtedly go up. So why to wait? Start it now only and show your talent of writing.
Thank you
14th July 2013, 08:01 PM
jasoliya kaja

Dear sir
Creating good answers depends upon ones intelligence,strong mentality,way of thinking and answering the question and mormd importantly a better vocabullary.Sir you have given nice tips for answering and creating good answers and it will became a boon for the junior members who didn't know how to deliever a good and informative answer.These tips suggested by you also be helpful for us for our future competetions. I appreciate you all for this
Thanks with regards

To get good marks and to make your answer attractive and full of quality ,one should answer the question only after having the full knowledge of that field . Respect should be given to every question seeker by simple words like dear friend, dear sir or by writing his name . Concluding lines should include best of luck, god bless you, have a nice day etc.
16th July 2013, 09:39 AM
chimanlal999

thanks. this will help to improve us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?