17th June 2012, 03:07 PM
starkkk

Default Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

The trick lies in posting good answers.

How to Post Good Answers?

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

So whats the trick done here?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Focus on Quality Rather than Quantity

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

Quality of your answer is Directly Proportional to the points you score

So wrapping up this article with one quote...

Say it to yourself while you are answering the queries on this forum

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!
Respected sir ,
i have joined this forum 2 days ago , so a doubt is residing in my mind as i am new to this forum.
Kindly answer:
Whenever i post a reply i only get 5 instant points ,a person only gets 5 points on posting a reply or it may increase or decrease as well ?
In case he/she gets only 5 points for posting a reply then the points gained would be proportional to the number of posts rather than its quality.
Kindly answer this query of mine sir .
Thanks
18th June 2012, 10:08 AM
epson

the most important thing about this website is that those beginner's who start from the root and keep giving reply to the questions day and night and give competition to the top answers who get 30points for 1 post. that's really great about this , but it would be more better to give them some special benefits so that these beginner's stick to this website and answer some more questions which can be effective to many people.

the only point what i would like to stress is that this website should not be only for those who have plenty of time but also for vise-verse . so this would be only possible by giving the beginner's some spl benefits..
18th June 2012, 08:39 PM
dhivmyth

thank you,
Dhivya.R
19th June 2012, 09:41 AM
epson

Quote:
In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!

thanks sir for your helpful advice . when i entered the website i saw many answers people were writing so much than asked so even i was implementing the same things in my answers . your answers were so much straight forward and perfect . this is more precise and better.

i was always having the doubt that if we give short answers we will get less points but now those all thoughts have gone..

once again thank you.....
19th June 2012, 10:05 AM
dhivmyth

Hai,
I'm so much pleased with this site and happy that only last night I started and two of my replies are posted.
I wanna know how to immediately check our points....

Reg~~
Dhivya.R
19th June 2012, 12:17 PM
karan majotra

Default [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Consider this question.

May i know which book should i refer for preparation for IIT JEE and from where to buy it?

Stupid Answer - You can refer to the books like NCERT and other IIT JEE level books. You can buy the books from a local bookstore

Intelligent Answer - For IIT JEE these are the few books which should be referred

Physics - NCERT and then Arihant
Chemistry - NCERT (A Must) and then Arihant
Maths - Ml Khanna or RD Sharma and then Arihant

After referring the above books you should also refer to the question papers which will help you to get an idea about the exam pattern. Also stick to the syllabus.

The books are easily available in a local bookstore. If not then you can buy it from the website of Arihant,NCERT.

How to Gain Points

21st June 2012, 05:11 PM
deven96

Wink Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

read pradeeps along with rd sharma if u have enough time and iit 2012 books like chem, phy, maths.
24th June 2012, 04:42 PM
BOOMATHIECE

sir,iam studying final yr ece can i apply for the jto exam to this year
25th June 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

How to improve our communicative english ? So many person very much hegitate with communicate in english .
14th July 2012, 11:16 PM
samatha89
Member+

Steps

Remember that the time given for the exam is more than enough. A minute for a mark, that's the deal. As a result, you shouldn't take less than that on each mark. You should do the following:

Ads by Google
B.Tech Civil Engineering
Top 20 Engg College With Exposure Of Live Projects in Industry. Apply
www.Lpu.in/Lovely_Professional_Univ
Read the question. Read it carefully, and underline the keywords.
Think about the answer. Rephrase it in your mind in a way that covers the needed answer.
Write the answer down. Start with an opening sentence, and use short ones.
A good answer is the one that you don't go back to it when moving on. Which means that, you should write the best answer from the first time. This will give you extra time in the exam, and will increase your chance in getting the marks.
You shouldn't practice in the exam. Get these worksheets and quizzes that you did during the semester, and resolve them. Try to get some past papers, too.
The examiners will not place an irrelevant question in the exam. For that reason, remember that you can solve all the questions if you studied and memorized well. You might take more time on one of the questions; however, you will get its answer if you analyze it a little.
Clear handwriting, organized thoughts and practicing are your weapons. Use them well.
18th July 2012, 05:51 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Dear sir

Creating good answers depends upon ones intelligence,strong mentality,way of thinking and answering the question and mormd importantly a better vocabullary.

Sir you have given nice tips for answering and creating good answers and it will became a boon for the junior members who didn't know how to deliever a good and informative answer.

These tips suggested by you also be helpful for us for our future competetions. I appreciate you all for this

To get good marks and to make your answer attractive and full of quality ,one should answer the question only after having the full knowledge of that field .

Respect should be given to every question seeker by simple words like dear friend, dear sir or by writing his name . Concluding lines should include best of luck, god bless you, have a nice day etc.
19th July 2012, 11:41 AM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

some users post copied answers which I like to delete them.

They should provide the asker that he is asking not away from the topic.
19th July 2012, 01:34 PM
Sachuprabhu

Oh that's great, I will try to give best information as possible.
19th July 2012, 03:13 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

hello sir,

now i am getting 4 pints for one answer i post and 5 points for another one, alternating incrementing now,

why is it so??
19th July 2012, 04:14 PM
samuelmendonsa

thank you very much for your suggestions
these are really helpful
thank you
21st July 2012, 09:23 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

I request one thing that please don't accept wrong answers and negative marking should be done for it without any leniancy.
I used to post good lenghty answers but what I saw that many useless and worthless answers having no any relation to the querry were also there so it started in my mind that why not to post only short answrs and why to spend so much of time, if I could score by posyting maximum answers.
So it should not happen in future I wish and no any worthless answers be displayed and scoring should be made accordingly.
21st July 2012, 09:45 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Hi friends!
its really a very simple funda in a very simple RHYME-

"To earn more points,
go for quality,quality.
To get name & fame,
go for quality,quality.
To increase knowledge,
go for quality,quality.
To decrease points,
go for quantity,quantity."
THINK WISELY,POST NICELY !
21st July 2012, 10:02 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

hiiii,
it's not that you have to create good answers it's only that you have to tell everything in your answer which you know so that the person who has asked the question is satisfied completely.pls don't try to give silly answers it will not help you to increase your points.give explanatory answers which helps to solve all the doubts and help others to think more clearly for their education and career.this will help you in increasing your points.
all the best
23rd July 2012, 11:50 AM
snehasalvi

its more easy read question carefully and answer it using specific meaning and short an sweet..................
all point,queries should be covered in it...............
negotiations should be avoided....................
for example,
question-which car is good for driving?
stupid answers like-all are good or search on site etc,
superior answer like-tell specific name of car,millage,speed,engine like information's, also share some experiences..
thank you...............
24th July 2012, 11:37 AM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

this is the good thing which is made available.
I request one thing that please don't accept wrong answers and negative marking should be done for it without any leniancy.
I used to post good lenghty answers but what I saw that many useless and worthless answers having no any relation to the querry were also there so it started in my mind that why not to post only short answrs and why to spend so much of time, if I could score by posyting maximum answers.
So it should not happen in future I wish and no any worthless answers be displayed and scoring should be made accordingly.
24th July 2012, 11:41 AM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

gud night in advance!
but before going to bed one more ques.May I...........????????????
Sushant to get a chance into TAFP you must prove yourself at least in one session.O.K tell me How can you define this words "PROVE YOURSELF".Prove of what..........??????
1. physical work
2. mental state of mind
3. emotional feelings(as i know they are not counted in this professional Forum)
4. answering capacity
5. No: of friends
or any other?
24th July 2012, 02:07 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

it's not that you have to create good answers it's only that you have to tell everything in your answer which you know so that the person who has asked the question is satisfied completely.

pls don't try to give silly answers it will not help you to increase your points.give explanatory answers which helps to solve all the doubts and help others to think more clearly for their education and career.this will help you in increasing your points.

all the best
24th July 2012, 03:40 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

24th July 2012, 06:25 PM
kingkd

Yes
you can still crack JEE, but you have to start your preparation as soon as possible. You can use Arihant maths, M L Khanna. Hall and Knight is great for Algebra, and Loney for Coordinate Geometry. For Chemistry use NCERT first.
26th July 2012, 03:50 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Well these are the only tips I can provide. The main tip is to focus on quality and forget about points while answering the queries.

Cant comment on the highest no of points given
28th July 2012, 10:41 AM
swathi.pinipe

Quote:

to give the best of best answers you should be capable of thinking different why because thinking innovatively will be helping us so much ,and u can also refer the books that would be helpful for the preparation of iit-jee .

How to Gain Points

for the better answers you should think innovatively and differently so that if a question is given you can think that in a different way and get a solution.Ithink you should refer iit-jee books like for physics h.c.verma voulumes and for chemistry o.p.tondon and for maths ml.khanna and also many more books are available so use these standard books .
28th July 2012, 04:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Thanks to Forum Moderator for this message.
I think this message will help many new members of this forum as well as current members of this forum.

No doubt, I had also been benefited from this post.
It is not too difficult to post good answers.
Just keep informative knowledge and write your answers in a perfect way.
29th July 2012, 05:47 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

gud night in advance!
but before going to bed one more ques.May I...........????????????
Sushant to get a chance into TAFP you must prove yourself at least in one session.O.K tell me How can you define this words "PROVE YOURSELF".Prove of what..........??????
1. physical work
2. mental state of mind
3. emotional feelings(as i know they are not counted in this professional Forum)
4. answering capacity
5. No: of friends
or any other?
Sushant's Reply-
Hi,
I dont think so that making number of friends would come under 'PROVE' category. Rest of the things like mantal state, physical work and answering capacity are the tools that are used in the way to get required (and essential) work performance. Proving oneself is another term of getting excellence. For this I have very less words in my dictionary so probably I wouldnt explain it completely in forum respect. Enlarged version can be obtained from FORUM member or staff panel.
Really, your questions are exactly like YAKSH's question and are difficult to answer every time. Good to see this.
Now what do you say?waiting for the reply......................I need its enlarged version.
29th July 2012, 09:43 PM
tim jarry

Hi,
Welcome to this forum sites.
This forum site is useful for us.
And sorry for your question because I am not able to get your question.
Please consult your friends.
Sorry for that.
Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------
Debra Fine
30th July 2012, 02:33 AM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:

How to Gain Points

Shall keep the below lines in mind from here on

"~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!"

Thank You Sir!!!

Regards to All the Forum Members.

Nik!
8th August 2012, 05:56 PM
khadarshareef_74

Thumbs up Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Wll i except the Second point becz if you study text book and moddle paper of IIT JEE course even you can go through the last year Exam paperit better to attempt the exam more easy way and you can scourse more points. and dont' take help your friends.
11th August 2012, 11:11 PM
yogesh8955347778

Cool Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

12th August 2012, 01:04 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Quote:
Consider this question.

May i know which book should i refer for preparation for IIT JEE and from where to buy it?

Stupid Answer - You can refer to the books like NCERT and other IIT JEE level books. You can buy the books from a local bookstore

Intelligent Answer - For IIT JEE these are the few books which should be referred

After referring the above books you should also refer to the question papers which will help you to get an idea about the exam pattern. Also stick to the syllabus.

The books are easily available in a local bookstore. If not then you can buy it from the website of Arihant,NCERT.

How to Gain Points

15th August 2012, 10:04 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Dear,

i think path showing suggestion will help many of us who unknowingly answer wrong answers.I also have seen that many a time the answers are just a useless.
thanks for valuable suggestion.

All the best.
15th August 2012, 10:12 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Quote:
Consider this question.

How to Gain Points

28th August 2012, 08:07 PM
sowmyaniit

hi..
i m thank full to every one who posted nd including who asked this question.

according to me every body is thinking differently, its not difficult to give the answer.but stupid answer is there in every where,from that answer somebody ll conduced.i kindly request don't think about the stupid answer,just give Your confident opinion,i think that ll be use full.if i posted any wrong forgive me.

Best regards
sowmya.....
1st September 2012, 03:57 PM
jasica_sarita

Hi friends,

Medicine Program:
Students who have passed out the 12th Grade with min >=50% result they have wonderful option for Nov'12 intake, need not to have any entrance exam its for Top 2 University & Worlds 2nd best Clinical Rotation, Tuition Fees is low, installment facility is available. if you need more details @ [email protected]
4th September 2012, 07:33 PM
surajm093

Smile [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

One can give good answers after better understanding of questions.
Don't give answers for just increasing points.
Make a note that you should answer correct and should be confident enough before answering it and don't try to cheat or copy answers.
Thanks
Good Luck
4th September 2012, 07:38 PM
surajm093

try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

don't cheat/copy answers.
don't just try to give answers for increasing points .
make sure your answer is correct.
4th September 2012, 08:03 PM
ukp92

FIRST, don't try to copy answers. you should be confident that you are giving write answers.
The main tip is to focus on quality and forget about points while answering the queries.
6th September 2012, 06:54 PM
faiseee

Yup thats the funda. You get better better points for better answers.
8th October 2012, 10:07 PM
Shalurawat

Hello sir,

Thank you for your guidance....
This will really helpful for me to give satisfactory answer's....
Thank you....
12th October 2012, 06:46 PM
Sumit06101987

thanks for the trick support. Will use it here
16th October 2012, 11:02 AM
shweta raana

Quote:

How to Gain Points

i completely agree with you..
we should concentrate more on the quality than quantity..
so that it is really beneficial for the people who get the reply..
keep on introducing consolation prizes these are great motivation for the people
17th October 2012, 06:48 PM
mahhiads

That Make Help In Making Good And Effective Answers.

Thank You Sir!!!!!!!!!
17th October 2012, 09:53 PM
Sumit06101987

Sir can you please let me know when can i expect increement
17th October 2012, 10:35 PM
rahulvaidya

Default Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

according to me with reference to both marks and command on topic , start from the base i.e., it serves what purpose and then make a note that ,
if u learn some thing then ,it is a meaning in spirituality that , u should use that knowledge in future it may be in any form.
it is to make you know that every thing u learn should be learned practically and it will be many uses in your daily life.
starting with the subject and the actual knowledge , one cannot be success without any small failure (there will not be life in a life ) that means one should think about to sacrifice small enjoyments to make big enjoyments. (people are being to change only when addicted to any emotional love )

reading this you will understand what i really meant to say is ,in material life everything comes from spirituality,

hope you understand the answer.it will help you surely and with gradual changes .
19th October 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing b.tech?pRESENTLY I WANT APPERENTICE IN HAL,PLZ SEND INFORMATION
MY MAILID IS [email protected],plz give reply
19th October 2012, 11:25 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumit06101987 View Post
Sir can you please let me know when can i expect increement
See, if you want to get increment in your posts per points, you have just to give a quality answer or to say a high quality post which includes much information which fully satisfies the asker. To increase your answer's quality, you can add images, use different colours or can use writing styles like in Bold or Italic. A little practice can improve your writing style and you will see that some of the quality has started to develop in your provided answers...

~Ankur
23rd October 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed msc in chemisty through correspondance cource ..... now what i have to do for the peparations for net entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?