16th September 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future

Sir,
I have passed 10th with 82% and 12th with 76% from C.B.S.E. Board.I have dropped 3 yrs for medical prepartion but failed to clear the mains exams.Now my parents are suggesting to do B.Sc and prepare for banking.But i m not interested in it.Please suggest me something.Will be waiting for your suggestion.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  2. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  4. How to take admission in BSc after completing 12th? I have taken a gap of 1 year
  5. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to study abroad after 12th if I have few years gap in between? -- [New]
  8. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  10. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  11. Eligibility to appear in Accenture recruitment exam for a candidate who has 3 years gap after 12th?
  12. What is good for me after passing electrical engineering between GATE, MBA and UPSC?
  13. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  14. How may i do further study in Hyderabad after 1 year gap for a better future prospective? How may I opt B.Com? I've passed 12th std from Pragati Maha Vidyalaya, Hyderabad
  15. Whether Syntel allows gap after 12th or not?
  16. What can I do after passing BSc to get into software engineering?
  17. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
2nd April 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future

sir i have 3 years gap after 10th and for my 1st attemp in 12th i does not gave the board exams and when i gave my 12th exams twice then i will failed and thrice then also i failed and now i completed my btech what is the effect of these gaps for me to getting job in mnc's?
plz gave me some suggestions??? plz plz
30th May 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I m stuck in sea of failure very badly. I was class 12 regular student in 2011- 2012 but I got failed that year and than I studied 12th as private candidate every thing was going smoothly but due to my bad luck I suffered from jaundice and not able to give my board exams.. I lost all my hope and again I appeared in class 12 th in 2013-2014 I have done lots of hard work and gave my 100% but don't know what happen I was not able to pass my exam... I m completely broken, don't know what to do, all my dreams are shattered please sir help me... what should I do for my bright future.. help me :'(
11th August 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i fail twice in 12 and still now i am in 12 (means i will spend 3 years in 12)so if i take addimission in b.tech next year than will it effect in placement .pls suggest sir pls .much tensed i am.pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?