4th February 2010, 07:26 PM
harvinder

how many seats in MBBS and BDS Punjab Medical colleges are reserved for SC candidates?

How many of the total seats in MBBS and BDS Punjab Medical colleges reserved for SC candidates???

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are reserved for candidate belong to Punjab in medical colleges of Punjab?
  2. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab?
  3. What is the total number of available MBBS seats in Punjab government colleges?
  4. Total number of seats in MBBS and BDS in both public and private colleges in Punjab?
  5. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  6. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  7. How many seats are there in medical colleges in West Bengal? Are there seats available in MBBS, BDS and Physiotherapy?
  8. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS?
  9. How many seats are reserved in various medical and engineering colleges in Punjab in freedom fighter quota?
  10. Total number of seats in Punjab government colleges for MBBS, BDS through PMET?
  11. What is the criteria for admission in Homeopathy college in Chandigarh?
  12. Number of seats for MBBS in Punjab? Top colleges offering MBBS in Punjab?
  13. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  14. How many reserved medical seats are available in Punjab Medical Colleges for KPK other than FATA?
  15. How much seats are reserved in MBBS course for CBSE students in Gujarat medical colleges? -- [New]
  16. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Patiala?
  17. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  18. Details about seats in Government and Private recognized medical colleges offering MBBS,BDS,Pharma D and BAMS? Fee details of all the category seats course wise?
6th February 2010, 10:01 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

Default Re: how many seats in MBBS and BDS Punjab Medical colleges are reserved for SC candidates?

hi

# 1% seats are reserved for children/widows of Punjab Police, PAP, Punjab Home Guards (killed/disabled), 2% for Nov. 1984 riot affected displaced persons/ terrorist affected, 2% for State Govt. nominees (MBBS 6/BDS 1), and 2 seats are reserved for wards of medical staff of Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot with 5 years of service.
# 15% seats in all private institutions and specified number of seats in Government Institutes are earmarked for the Non-Resident Indians.

best of luck
7th February 2010, 10:02 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: how many seats in MBBS and BDS Punjab Medical colleges are reserved for SC candidates?

PMET is open to candidates from Punjab. Central Govt. nominees and November 1984 riot-affected displaced persons are exempted.

1% seats are reserved for children/widows of Punjab Police, PAP, Punjab Home Guards (killed/disabled), 2% for Nov. 1984 riot affected displaced persons/ terrorist affected, 2% for State Govt. nominees (MBBS 6/BDS 1), and 2 seats are reserved for wards of medical staff of Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot with 5 years of service.
15% seats in all private institutions and specified number of seats...
7th February 2010, 07:08 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

A candidate should have 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/BC) in all these subjects. Also a candidate should have passed in English as well.
More details about the eligibility of the entrance exam visit the official website of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
7th February 2010, 10:21 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

The following points shows about the resevation of seats....
1. 1% seats are reserved for children/widows of Punjab Police, PAP, Punjab Home Guards (killed/disabled)
2. 2% for Nov. 1984 riot affected displaced persons/ terrorist affected
3. 2% for State Govt. nominees (MBBS 6/BDS 1),
4. 2 seats are reserved for wards of medical staff of Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot with 5 years of service.
5. 15% seats in all private institutions and specified number of seats...
13th April 2010, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

how many seats in panjab PMT for genaral cat.
10th May 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

how many seatsof mbbs for general candidates in punjab?
21st July 2010, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

the candidate with 568 marks nd 50th rank in punjab pmt will be eligible for government qouta or not?
25th July 2010, 12:10 PM
Senior Member+++

YES YOU CAN GET THE admission under goverment quota
and you can get the details of the seats in punjeb medical colleges on the following we address

http://www.pmc.edu.pk/entrytest.htm
30th July 2010, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

WHICH MEDICAL COLLEGE IN PUNJAB IS BEST
18th September 2010, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 ask dah wat iz da total no ov seats ov mbbs n bds in punjab dis year
3rd November 2010, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

uhs zinda bad . Malik irfan saif 03336417497
26th January 2011, 07:17 PM
kewal brar

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvinder View Post
How many of the total seats in MBBS and BDS Punjab Medical colleges reserved for SC candidates???
total mbbs and bds seats in Punjab in govt. and private colleges with detail.What is fee structure in govt. and private colleges in punjab state.
30th January 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

how many total government seats are there for MBBS and BDS in punjab for general category?
31st January 2011, 08:58 AM
Anurag554

Dear Friend

The Punjab government’s decision would also be considered a violation of the Para 279 of a Supreme Court’s reported verdict (PLD 2007 SC 323).

Thank You
31st January 2011, 12:11 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

The reservation for SC candidates are like this.

1% seats are reserved for children/widows of Punjab Police,2% for Nov. 1984 riot affected displaced persons and 2 seats are reserved for wards of medical staff of Guru Gobind Singh Medical College.

Best of luck..
25th April 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

is there any increase in no. of seats in this year.....????????nd will pims jalandhar start frm this session i.e 2011??????????
3rd May 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the total seats in all punjab medicle colleges for the punjabi students???????????????
6th June 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

KYA PUNJAB MEDICAL COLLEGE MEIN ADMISSION LENE KE LIYE, PUNJAB SE 10 2 KARNA JARURI HAI AUR YADI PUNJAB SE 10 2 KIYA HO TO K
KIYA BENEFIT MILTA HAI
9th June 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvinder View Post
sir , tell hw many no. of total seats for s.c category in m.b.b.s 201
10th June 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

are medical seats for MBBS and BDS reserved for girls and boys. if yes then how many for girls and how many for boys.
12th June 2011, 10:08 PM

Thumbs up Re: how many seats in MBBS and BDS Punjab Medical colleges are reserved for SC candidates?

[ QUOTE=Unregistered;54785]how many seats in panjab PMT for genaral cat. [/QUOTE]plz; tell about mbbs seats tht r newly added.
14th June 2011, 12:57 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

PMET is open to candidates from Punjab. Central Govt. nominees and November 1984 riot-affected displaced persons are exempted.

1% seats are reserved for children/widows of Punjab Police, PAP, Punjab Home Guards (killed/disabled), 2% for Nov. 1984 riot affected displaced persons/ terrorist affected, 2% for State Govt. nominees (MBBS 6/BDS 1), and 2 seats are reserved for wards of medical staff of Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot with 5 years of service.
15% seats in all private institutions and specified number of seats...

Thanks
14th June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are reserved for OBC students in medical colleges of punjab???
16th June 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in mbbs course.i had scored 1502 rank in pmet 2011.what will be the fees charged p.a.
16th June 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

is pims jalandhar starts this year
22nd June 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Let me know the fee structure for bds course for non resident Indians in 2010 session in bfuhs plees
22nd June 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation of seats for SC,ST etc, in private medical colleges in Punjab?
23rd June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

can i gat admision in mbbs in general category after scoring 795 rank in punjab pmt 2011??????
24th June 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

what is management seats
25th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

my pmet 2011 rank is 1532 and marks 408 can i get admission in bds'
26th June 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available of general category in punjab pmet in government and private medical colleges?
i am doing 10 2 in punjab cbse school in which colleges other than punjab am i eligible to get admission in mbbs?
27th June 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: how many seats in MBBS and BDS Punjab Medical colleges are reserved for SC candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
is pims jalandhar starts this year
yes it has started from 2011 with 150 seats
30th June 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 817 rank in pmet can i get mbbs in ny medical college?plz inform me at ramjas@gmail .com as early as possible
3rd July 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

my rank is 291 will i be able to get govt. seat in mbbs
3rd July 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 386 rank in sc category...
can i get government seat in mbbs??????
6th July 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i have got 97th rank under sc category.
will i b able to get govt. seat for mbbs????
pls do rply..........
13th August 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

how many seats in bds managment kota in asr
31st August 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i get 711 category rank in pmet 2011 looking for bds under govt quota .. can i get the seat
3rd September 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

sir i belon to kpk.there is any seat of mbbs in king edward medical college for kpk student
26th September 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

m belong to kpk and i have cleard my etea test of 2011 but m want to take admision in any publical medcal college of punjab province so how can m apply to medical colleges of punjab on reciprocal basis plz show me the procedure m will be great thankfull to you
29th September 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

nw students in pvt medicl college will also get admision via entry test by uhs i wana ask will their fee wil same as in previous years or will depend on merit psition
1st October 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are now allocated for MBBS and BDS addmission for the year 2011-12?
1st November 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available in panjab for mzd district?
6th April 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to mbbs government seat in neet exam in punjab for 2013 for sc students?
1st July 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the precise definition of Displaced Person for reservation what are the guidelines for procuring aDisplaced Person certificate
15th August 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

my father got a terrorist affected certificatefrom punjab in his name.can my son,who is doing 2 from haryana apply in this 2%quota of mbbs seats in punjab?
26th May 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are reserved for Riot affetced persons in punjab for 2015? Kindly provide the number of seats not percentage.? Whether it will be three or four.?
26th May 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are reserved for Riot Affected persons in Punjab for MBBS for 2015? Whether three or four?
22nd June 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Hlo
my name yadwinder singh i passed 2 with 55% marks in med. Plezz tell me mainu mbbs addmission mel jave gye. Main sc student ha fee kitni hogi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?