25th February 2017, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

How much seats are reserved in MBBS course for CBSE students in Gujarat medical colleges?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with PCB group from CBSE board and want to know how many seats reserved in MBBS course for CBSE students in Gujarat medical colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are reserved for CBSE students in MBBS college in Gujarat?
  2. Details of reserved seats for CBSE students in Medical colleges of Gujarat?
  3. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  4. Number of seats reserved for CBSE candidate in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  5. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  6. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  7. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  9. How many seats of MBBS are reserved for SEBC in Government Colleges in Gujarat?
  10. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  11. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka colleges?
  12. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  13. How many seats of MBBS are reserved in Socially and Educationally Backward Class Category in government medical colleges in Gujarat?
  14. How many seats are reserved in CBSE board school in Gujarat for medical in Gujarat Government College?
  15. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
  16. Is there any Medical seats reserved in Gujarat?
  17. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
26th February 2017, 02:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much seats are reserved in MBBS course for CBSE students in Gujarat medical colleges?

First thing I would like to let you know that admission in undergraduate medical courses like MBBS and BDS is done on the basis of performance in single national level medical entrance test known as NEET.

NEET refer to the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held once every year by CBSE.

Now as far as you are concerned about the seat reservation for CBSE candidates in medical colleges of Gujarat then for your information there is no such reservation norms and admission is done only on the basis of aggregate in NEET and students board of examination and aggregate in the same does not matter at all.
29th May 2019, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much seats are reserved in MBBS course for CBSE students in Gujarat medical colleges?

85% reservation in MBBS in Gujarat Stats is applicable to only. Gujarat State Board students or also to CBSE students domicile of Gujarat ? I am studying in CBSE Board so should I change my board to GSEB for easier admissions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?