30th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which other courses can be done after 12th PCM apart from Engineering?

hello sir,
i am sanjay singh and i have score 79.33 percentage in pcm in 12th cbse from delhi so sir please which college can i get for b.tech in delhi sir i really woried about my future.

Related Questions:
  1. Different courses available after 12th PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of courses and their entrance exams after 12th with PCM group other than engineering? Can I study dual degree courses? -- [New]
  3. Commerce courses are worthy enough? Good streams for PCM Computers student other than engineering?
  4. Courses in DU after 12th with PCM and 58% marks apart from B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue BCA/ B.Sc IT/ B.Sc CSE with 50.1% marks in 12th PCB from TBSE Board?
  7. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 81% marks
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after matric?
  9. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  10. What are the courses which have specific government course scope in the field of PCM after 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after scoring 50% marks in PCM and 62% marks in overall? Which are the good engineering courses? What is the criteria?
  12. What can I do after passing 12th with PCM without engineering?
  13. What should I do to study Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th PCM?
  14. Best career options after 12th with PCM other than Engineering?
  15. Can I do biomedical engineering after 12th? I have chosen PCM and Electronics subject for 11th and 12th science
  16. List of private engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 67.2% in 12th and 59.33% in PCM?
  17. Which other courses can be done after 12th PCM apart from Engineering?
  18. How to do engineering after passing 12th with 54% and 48% in PCM from Ulhasnagar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?