21st September 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Commerce courses are worthy enough? Good streams for PCM Computers student other than engineering?

plz help me with some guidelines what to do after 12th n i am not interested in btech or engineering due to saturation of engineering based sector jobs... i hv heard about honours courses a lot,are they really worthwhile??? plz tell me some other good streams in pcm with computers that have great importance these days???i am presently in 11th class icse board...)).plz tell fast...plz..

28th September 2014, 04:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce courses are worthy enough? Good streams for PCM Computers student other than engineering?

Well it is up to the quality of education you get and if you get admission in a good engineering colleges, then your future will be very bright. You can easily hear the news of engineering graduates from top colleges getting a very high packages these days. Even in commerce field there are many jobs but you need to study from a good college and have good knowledge about your areas of study.

If you are getting admission for B.Com Honours or any B.Sc course in a reputed university and at the same time also getting admission a private engineering colleges of not so good repute, then you must opt for the B.Com or B.Sc because it will be far better than a engineering course from a low ranked college.

Therefore, at present concentrate on your studies and try to score as very good marks in your board exams and apply for JEE which is for engineering course. If you are able to secure admission in a reputed college through JEE, then surely you will have a bright future provided you pass your engineering with good marks.
20th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Commerce courses are worthy enough? Good streams for PCM Computers student other than engineering?

I take commerce with maths and i want a good job for my future life style can you please suggest me the best track of it?
And what should i do after 12th exam.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?