17th March 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers with answers for Postal Assistant in Post Office?

Sir, its a request pls send me previous 5 years question papers of postal assistant exam and model question papers of PA exam 2013 to my id [email protected]..
17th March 2013, 06:14 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Sample question papers with answers for Postal Assistant in Post Office?

>Previous Year Question Papers of Indian Post Office Postal / Sorting Assistant Exam Answer Keys -Download Study Material Exam Test Pattern 2013 :- Indian Post Office updated the Syllabus for Sorting Assistant 2013 Test . IPO Sorting Assistant Exam latest Syllabus and Pattern of IPO Sorting Assistant Exam is updated by Indian Post Office . Go below to download Question Papers of Indian Post Office Sorting Assistant Exam 2013 . Question Paper Pattern Of Indian Post Office Sorting Assistant Exam / Test 2013Total marks in Indian Postal Assistant Test would be 100.

Admit Card
Question Paper
Answer Keys
Previous Year Papers
SEO Tips
Advanced On Page SEO
WordPress SEO Tips
Increase Domain Authority
Dreamhost Discount Coupon Code
SEOmoz Pro Review

There will be 100 objective type MCQ questions which carries 1 Marks Per Question and You have to complete all answering all these question within 2 Hours ( 120 minutes ). Apart from Objective Type Test there will be Computer Typing Test of 30 minutes . General Knowledge ( GK ) – Math – English and Reasoning & Analytically Ability are the main subjects included in syllabus.>India Post Office Postal/Sorting Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2013
About Author
Gaurav Chopra
19th March 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to some model question please send to this id [email protected]
27th March 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

please send previous question papers with answers forsorting assistance and give useful suggestions
28th March 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I wants to know the model question paper of postal assistant with answer key. i would like to prepare myself on the exam

my email id: [email protected]
31st March 2013, 12:36 PM
sshra

i want post office solved model question paper for postal assistant to my id [email protected] Please
Thankyou
6th April 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper with answer keys to [email protected]
7th April 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi ... Could you please send me a model question paper for postal assistant exam. Send the model/ old question paper to [email protected]
7th April 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want postal assistant model papers with answers to prepare for the exam my email i.d [email protected]
7th April 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want postal assistant model papers with answers to prepare for the exam my email id :
[email protected]
15th April 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i want solve question paper to the post of postal assistance in post office.
so plz send on my email ID
[email protected]
17th April 2013, 09:50 AM
stallapragada

Hi Team,

please send some sample question papers with answers for postal assistants xam preparation and my mail id is [email protected].
17th April 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

want solve question paper to the post of postal assistance in post office.
so plz send on my email ID
[email protected]
17th April 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper with answer to [email protected]
18th April 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous year question paper with answer for post office cleark exam on base of 2nd puc exam we got.my mail id sharada@gmail .com or [email protected]
24th April 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

plase tell me what type of g.k in postal assitant &what the sllabus only current affair or all purpose of g.k such as mmnvm
29th April 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i want postal assistants of previous questions papers ..........send me to [email protected]
29th April 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me last five yrs question papers .i m going to appear in the comming postal assistant exam to be held in 5th of may.so i request you to send me last 5yr question paper to my email- [email protected]
thanx...
1st May 2013, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Please,send me previous 10years questions paper s with answers for postal and sorting assistance2013
2nd May 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

please send me precious question of postal assistance of general knowledge.
3rd May 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me sample papers for postal assistants.

[email protected]
9th May 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz send the important g.k questions for postal assistant exam. My email id is [email protected]. Hope that u will accept my request and u will help me. Yours faithfully. Princy
9th May 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear, sir..i need sample question papers
of postal assistant. how can i get?
[email protected]
please
12th May 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear, sir.... i need to the form no name Rajkumar jaunpur
please send the form no
my email Id- [email protected]
14th May 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, its a request pls send me previous 5
years question papers of postal assistant
exam and model question papers of PA
exam 2013 to my id [email protected]
17th May 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I need solved question paper for post assitant how will i get
17th May 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I need solved question paper for post assitant how will i get
17th May 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i want postal assistant model test paper
27th June 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

plzzz..send me previous 5 yrs question papers and previous 10 yrs. question paper of general studies. [email protected]
28th July 2013, 03:06 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashiondesigner View Post
hi,i want to prepare myself for postal assistant's aptitude test that is why i want to know the sample of question and answer for the postal assistant in post offices
Postal Assistant Exam Details:-

Educational Qualification:-
  • You just need to possess 12th class passed certificate from the recognized board in India.
  • 60% of marks needs to be secured at 10+2 level to be considered eligible.
  • You need to have English as compulsory subject in class 11 and 12.
  • You should also have good typing skills.
Age Criteria:- 18 years-27 years

Selection Procedure:-
  • 40% weightage to class 12 board exam marks
  • 50% weightage to written exam marks
  • 10% weightage to computer and typing test
Exam Pattern:-

Written Exam Pattern:-

General Knowledge
Mathematics
English
Reasoning and Analytical Ability

Computer Typing Test Pattern:-

Duration of this exam is one hour and you need to write either an English paragraph of 450 words or a Hindi paragraph of 375 words and the minimum typing speed should be 30/25 words.

Top Postal Assistant Exam Books To Follow:-

## DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

## Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

## Department Of Posts Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Postal Assistant (Saving Bank Control Organisation)
byKiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

For the papers download the attachments below.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Postal Paper Sample 1.pdf(1.87 MB, 1249 views)
File Type: pdf Postal Paper Sample 2.pdf(65.6 KB, 1186 views)
File Type: doc Postal Assistants Exam_Paper.doc(26.5 KB, 971 views)
File Type: pdf Postal Assistant G.K.pdf(65.6 KB, 134 views)
File Type: doc pa multi.doc(73.0 KB, 1126 views)
6th October 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone please let me know how to prepare for this online test of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited - for the post of Assistant Programmer.??
Also please give me previous q paper.
22nd November 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want post office model question and then previous question paper,is this merit based? please mail those questions and information sir.
My mail ID is [email protected]
3rd February 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear, sir/Madam
I need sample more question papers of postman. how can i get plz help me..........
25th February 2014, 04:54 PM
vaishnavi8

Smile Re: Sample questions for Postal Assistant in Post Office?

i want to know the sample of question and answer for the postal assistant in post office
25th February 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

can you send me the solved paper of postal assitant
3rd March 2014, 04:40 PM

Please give me the previous sample question paper with answer of postal related exams o prepare myself
4th March 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

sir
I want post office model question papers with answers.

please sent to my mail id [email protected]
8th March 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please can you send last 5 years question papers and answers to my email ID - [email protected]
17th March 2014, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

please send me some sample papers of post office entrance exam
my email id is [email protected]
19th March 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the previous sample question paper with answer of postal related exams o prepare myself
22nd March 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
can you send me the solved paper of postal assitant exam my email id [email protected]
25th March 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

pls sent me solved quistiion paper on my mail id [email protected]
30th March 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me sample papers & last year exam paper & computer typing information please .my email address is [email protected]
30th March 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me sample papers & last year exam paper & computer typing information please .my email address is [email protected]
19th April 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous 5 years question papers of postal assistant exam and model question papers of PA exam 2013 [email protected]
20th April 2014, 02:16 PM
bipul2014

Default Sample question papers with answers for Postal Assistant in Post Office?

please provide the Sample question papers with answers for Postal Assistant 2014 in my mail id. [email protected]
21st April 2014, 03:37 PM

hi,i want to prepare myself for postal assistant's written test that is why i want to know the sample of question and answer for the postal assistant in post offices[/QUOTE]
22nd April 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i want postoffice model questionpaper for postal assistant my id is [email protected]

please sir

thank you
24th April 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

sir we want some model paper in hindi plese send me on this id [email protected]
25th April 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

please snd last five year question paper and also the pattern of current question paper...as soon as possible on my id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?