15th June 2010, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do a degree course after passing 10th? without going to 12th

what can i study for one year diploma courses pls tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do a degree course after passing 10th? without going to 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do a degree course after passing 10th without passing 12th?
  3. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  4. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses?
  5. Is it possible to take admission in direct degree course after completing 10th 6 years back? -- [New]
  6. Can I do any degree course after passing my 12th standard?
  7. Can I do Bachelor degree after passing 10th?
  8. Which exams shall I write after passing 10th?
  9. What is the process of doing MBBS degree after passing 10th?
  10. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  11. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  12. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th?
  13. Is it possible to do direct graduation after 10th without passing through 12th?
  14. Is it possible to take up 12th after passing 10th 18 years back?
  15. Am I eligible for upcoming bank clerical exam after passing 10th with 90% and 12th with 52%
  16. How to become an IPS officer after passing 10th exam? What should I do after passing 12th exam?
  17. What should I do further after passing 10th to get a Diploma or Degree from ITI, Pusa Delhi?
  18. Better and wise way to complete graduation at the age of 27 years if I have cleared only 10th so far?
20th June 2010, 04:07 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsandy06 View Post
hi

i would like to know how can i get a degree wihout going throgh the process of the normal 5 year process followed in the Indian style of Acedemics. I have completed by 10th and done an certificate course in automobile engenieering .. i now feel the need to complete my gradutation with out going through the ordeal of doing 12th Board and then 3 years to complete my graduation..

is there an alternative approcah that i can take as i now reside and work in UAE.
in india, you can not become graduate without doing 12th class. It is the only way to get a degree
16th July 2010, 06:55 PM
vanshu sharma

hello friend
i think if you want to pursue a degree course in any field after your 10th then it is not possible but you can star your higher studies after 10th and then further join a degree course with a lateral entry through a diploma course that you can obtain after your 10th
16th July 2010, 08:22 PM
Yashpal007

Thumbs up Re: Can I do a degree course after passing 10th? without going to 12th

You can go for some integrated programmes and have your bachelor degree
but you cant just skip your +2

If you want to go for some integreted course, you may save time as well as you can skip the tensions of getting admissions after twelfth standard

But as everyone said, you can go for diploma just after clearing your metric.

So, all the best for your future
17th July 2010, 12:27 AM
kalyansonu5

well u can go off for poltechnic/diploma.....its same lyk ur 12th std....studies
17th July 2010, 12:52 AM
sandy B

hello friend

you can not do degree courses with out passing 12th.

only after passing of 12th you are eligiable to do degree courses.

but after 10th you can do diploma courses.

all the best....
17th July 2010, 01:34 AM
dkbamniya

Hi I am 35 year i passed 10 in 1992 from mumbai
I willing do IAS is there any possiblity
17th July 2010, 09:48 AM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

Hello dear, you can do your degree from any tutorial colleges if u have doin any diploma course in poly technic college there are many college who give the admission ...if you have finished diploma in automobile engineering in any of the poly tehnic college u can sure join direct 2nd year in any engineering college..... i have seen many students in Chennai and many colleges in Chennai give admission for diploma in polytechnic
17th July 2010, 04:55 PM
sharmila jain

Quote:
hi

i would like to know how can i get a degree wihout going throgh the process of the normal 5 year process followed in the Indian style of Acedemics. I have completed by 10th and done an certificate course in automobile engenieering .. i now feel the need to complete my gradutation with out going through the ordeal of doing 12th Board and then 3 years to complete my graduation..

is there an alternative approcah that i can take as i now reside and work in UAE.
hii..
yes you can get job by doing the job oriented courses also ...but if you want to get a degree you can go for the diploma courses side by side and complete your graduation...you will be having job aswell as the graduation ...all the best
20th July 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know if there are any courses after 10th in which mathematics is not there. My relative has done his 11std but could not succeed in 12th for 2 years so admission was taken for diploma course In spite appearing for 3 times he could not complete his maths for 2nd and 3rd semester so his next admission was held up.He is not willing to do maths. Please let me know any side in diploma or any other faculty where maths is not there. Pl. do help Mbl No. 09869404400 Thanx
21st July 2010, 02:45 PM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
you cannot do the degree course after your class 10th,you have to go for the diploma course and after 3year you have to go for the degree course
21st July 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT I CLEARED 12TH FROM NIOS BOARD I WANT ADMISSION IN B.A FROM ANY UNIVERSITY CAN THIS POSSIBLE
22nd July 2010, 04:20 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can't do degree courses after your 10th.

but after your 10th if you do diploma,then you will be eligiable to do degree courses.

all the best...........
28th July 2010, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

d/sir,
i failed 12th and i can direct graduation
pls send university name and address

prakash kumar
patna(bihar
29th July 2010, 01:45 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Graduation After Failing 12th

Today in this world of Possibilities, nothing is impossible.

If any candidate fails in 12th, then he/she can save there year by getting Provisional Admission.

I this regards I have following possible way in my mind.

Few Open Universities offers Direct admission in the course of there choice depending upon availability. But it has following conditions.

I) Some University offers Direct Admission into respective Bachelor dergee, but that digree will be from a Open University and a Distance/Corresspondance one, and secondly candidate have to appear for a Exam which will be considered equivalent to +2, (Like a CET). And in this category I have 2 Universities in my mind at present a) Vinayak Mission University (http://vmrf.edu.in:8080/vmude/) and b) Alagappa University (http://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in/). I dont think Acquiring Direct dergee from there will be possible, you have to opt for its Regional Study centre, like- Alagappa has St. Peter's college (http://www.stpetersedu.com/ ) in Kolkata and also Vinayak has more then 2 study centres.

II) Karnataka Open University (http://www.ksoumysore.com/), has provisional Admission Facility. So you can do this that take admission in NIOS so that you can complete your +2 in thi year. Last date for admission is 30.07.10 and you can appear for your 12 board exam in October and result will be decleared till Mid-December. So if you will be able to pass it then you can appear for your smester exams at Karnataka Open University etc. I think Nagaland Open University (http://nagaland.net.in/) has also this facility.

III) Normally reappear for your +2 through NIOS, in the month of October or April as your choice scoe well and get admission into any relevant university. NIOS is completely recognised and as par with CBSE and ISC, so nothing to worry. NIOS is directly under HRD Ministry. Candidates passing from NIOS can take admission in any Government, Private, Engineering, medical, architech etc......means any field.

Candidates who would like to appear for NIOS last date is 30.07.10 Online registration is also available. This link- http://www.online.nos.org/niosreg10/premain.asp

Regards

~Faiyaz~

Last edited by faiyaz; 29th July 2010 at 01:47 PM. Reason: editting
29th July 2010, 02:40 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Hi!

The Indian education system follows a systematic approach for awarding degrees. It requires that a candidate must pass10+2 exam before applying for a graduate degree.

so, I am sorry to say you cannot enroll yourself in a degree course.
29th July 2010, 03:24 PM
kalyan333

Thumbs up Re: Can I do a degree course after passing 10th? without going to 12th

I will tell you correct answer.
Remember one thing that if you join in degree without 12th,you don't know basics which are in 12th.Because of fact that you should not learn easily the course degree.
But now a days many institutions are there which are giving offer to study degree without studying 12th.Not only institutions,many collleges are also giving that opportunity.
so i advised you that study 12th.that is better to you.
take good decision.
it is possible to study degree without 12th.
all the best
29th July 2010, 04:35 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
hi

dear you can do 3yr diploma with stream after that you will got lot ,many option for future including jobs
29th July 2010, 06:39 PM
happy to help

In today's time some private universities offer some graduation programmes after 10th
from my side u must complete your 12th

Choice is yours
All the best
29th July 2010, 11:36 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
hi

yiu can do diploma not b.tech.so if you dont want go for 12 it is better to y=join diploma
29th July 2010, 11:58 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Can I do a degree course after passing 10th? without going to 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I WANT TO KNOW THAT I CLEARED 12TH FROM NIOS BOARD I WANT ADMISSION IN B.A FROM ANY UNIVERSITY CAN THIS POSSIBLE

Hi, Yes. Obviously. You are Eligible Admission to B.A from any recognised university, As the +2 through NIOS Board is recognised by Ministry of HRD. So, no worries. Go ahead.
Good Luck.
30th July 2010, 12:03 AM
Gop
Senior Member+

Hi, Though there are some possibilities suggested, I believe that the possibility of higher studies or career search is merely negative if taken graduation directly after 10th. Even diploma holders after 10th face problems in pursuing graduation. So i suggest you not to opt graduation after 10th. There are many possibilities to perform your +2 or diploma.
Good Luck.
30th July 2010, 12:08 AM
Gop
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkbamniya View Post
Hi I am 35 year i passed 10 in 1992 from mumbai
I willing do IAS is there any possiblity
Hi, Very sorry. No. It is not possible to take IAS without graduation. Also you have run out of age.
So not possible to appear for IAS.
30th July 2010, 12:11 AM
Gop
Senior Member+

Quote:
what can i study for one year diploma courses pls tell me?
Hi, There are many computer and IT courses available as one year diploma courses. HArdware and software, networking courses are available. ITI diploma is there. But normally one year diploma courses are not considered great.
Do check for a better option.
Good Luck.
30th July 2010, 12:17 AM
Gop
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi all
i am 32 years old male and completed 12th with 57% in 1997, and for some reason stop my education.right now i am in a field of mobile repairing, and want to start education again.
now my question is
" in india is there any special case or rule help me getting degree in electronics"
Hi, Yes. There are fair chances. Nowadays there are many universities providing graduation as open universities. There are no such age limit. You can try that. You can also take the graduation through correspondance. Even the correspondance course wont consider the age, I believe.
So do check for those possibilities.
Good Luck.
30th July 2010, 12:18 AM
Gop
Senior Member+

Quote:
will i get admission to professional courses in kerala in the same year after passing say exams

Hi, No. Not possible as the SAY examination normally happens in the month of October in Kerala. By the time, The admission under Kerala university, MG University and all other universities in kerala will get over. So To my Knowledge, It is possible to seek admission after SAY examination in the same year.

But, You are eligible for the admission process in the next year. Do clear the examination and make yourself for the admission process happening the next year.

Good Luck.
30th July 2010, 05:40 AM
sathsish

Smile Re: Can I do a degree course after passing 10th? without going to 12th

yes, ofcourse
you can do degree course after passing 10th
best of luck.. !!
30th July 2010, 01:56 PM
nms2010

Quote:
hi

in open university system there is a scope of going for degree with 20 years age. of course a need of qualifying in test. this is at b.r.ambedkar university,hyderabad. but validity of such degree is a question.
30th July 2010, 04:27 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Yes, you can do only if you clear your 12th exam from IGNOU in 6 months duration after that you can do your graduation from IGNOU itself.
You can also go for polytechnic diploma after 10 and after completing it you can do your graduation.

Best wishes!!!!!!!!1
30th July 2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
hi

haidear how are you?
nice to take with you.
yes dear there are alternat coures that do with out doing 12th.that is only way polytechnic.as you have done automobile so you should go for
polytechnic in automobile.now adays company want a person like who can increas there productivity so they dont requried hight persentage person who whilesit like that.but they want active person not matter if % is low.
THANK YOU
1st August 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Ritesh bhardwaj
what can i do after passing 10th in degree or diploma without doing 12th
2nd August 2010, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

hi friends i completed my 10th and did my diploma but due to some problem i was failed with my internal in my 3rd year is there any chance to do degree course?
15th August 2010, 01:22 AM
Sathishkannan

You can do diploma in any field after the 10th exam without writing the 12th exam which also a degree and had more job opportunity.
17th August 2010, 02:39 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

yes u can do a degree couse after passing 10th, but then u have to join in

diploma course, after that u can join a degree course,like b.tech.

it is only possible in technical line.

otherwise u have to do 12th then u can do b.tech.

all the best.
18th August 2010, 04:09 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

yes you can go for the degree after 10th ,the only way for this is to join ant good recognized institute of diploma college..

After 10th the only degree you can get is the diploma....

For better option you can go for the BSC ,BBA etc but these are possible only after completing +2 so i would suggest you to go for the +2 rather then thing of degree now,

If you want more job prospects in the future then i would suggest you o go for the +2 level study,that's all.

All the best....
25th August 2010, 04:06 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear Friend,
You can do so whatever you want ,you have a option you can take admission in Diploma courses such as diploma in auto mobile,diploma in computer sc.,diploma in textile etc

completing the diploma you can take admission in engineering colleges in 2nd year through JELET exam.

However, according to me you should complete your 12th degree ,then your knowledge will be enhanced & for higher study each & every case needs 12th marks .

Good luck.
27th August 2010, 07:10 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

dear friend......

my dear friend you can do degree courses after 10th..

1.if you want to go in commerse line then you have to do firstly BBA after that
you can do MBA..

2.if you want to go in science line then you can do diploma degree course after that you can do B.Tech..

so,best of luck.....
28th August 2010, 01:32 AM
KHAN20

dear friend
according to my knowledge i think u can not do any degree courses after passing 10th class.and with out going to 12th. so u must pass class 12th.and then u can do any degree.
good luck.
28th August 2010, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

can i do a degree course(b.a.)after passing 10th? without going to 12th
28th August 2010, 11:41 PM
charli

dear friend,

you can do. but there is no any university in India which conducts such type of courses.

but there is a hope for you because i have read somewhere that IGNOU is going to launch such type of courses.so you can contact to IGNOU help desk.

all the best.
29th August 2010, 12:06 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

No you will not be able to do a degree course after passing 10th..You are eligible to do a diploma course and the you can do degree course...
29th August 2010, 10:36 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

yes
you have to join aeronautical engineering afor 6yrs after 10th paased out minimum percentage is 60%.
stream you have to be choose:
mechanical engg.
electrical engg.
and computer science engg.
admission is based on percentage.
good luck
29th August 2010, 11:50 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
hi

ok dearyes u can do a degree couse after passing 10th, but then u have to join in

best of luck
29th August 2010, 04:45 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
hi

yes there are some cources in which you can apply after 10 like hotel management, fashion designing etc
29th August 2010, 07:11 PM
Raj333

dear friend
yes you can do a degree course after passing 10th.after 10th you may go for polytechnic exam.after 10th you may face different competitive exam like exam of crpf, exam of tt etc.............you may do diploma in hotel management.
different diploma course are
diploma in ME
diploma in PE
diploma in EE
diploma in ECE
diploma in AE
diploma in CE AND so on

best of luck........................
30th August 2010, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

can i join b.a. without 12th std
30th August 2010, 01:34 AM
Senior Member+++

Dear according to rules & regulations this can't be done
Minimum eligibility is 12th for degree courses

All the best
31st August 2010, 03:14 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

no, you can't do degree course after passing 10th class.at first you have to do 12th. then you can do degree course.in India it is not possible.

all the best.
2nd September 2010, 07:12 PM
syedirshadameen

no you cant do degree without intermediate,you should do intermediate first then degree
4th September 2010, 12:45 PM
shivanigarg_4u

hello friend

you cannot do degree in 10th before doing 12th. you can go for polytechnic as it is also having a good scope but if you really want to go for the degree after 10th then apply for the 6 year integrated degree course i.e after 10th first diploma and then degree in the same course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?