15th October 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of SBI PO exam?

Hi All,
Where i can upload photo and signature in online application of gate2012 ? i have login and password. but i have goto page 3 but i will not get any attachment for photo and signature.
Can any one help me please........

Regards,
Tippanna
2nd November 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Date of SBI PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vostro150 View Post
what is the entrance date for SBI PO exam.plz provide proper guiding regarding exam.send previous year question paper.
what is the entrance date for SBI PO exam.
2nd November 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i need to know the probable exam dates for SBI PO For he year 2012 and all the details regarding he exam. i ll be completing my graduation in the month of may or june, m i elligilble for the exam?
2nd November 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

when will these exams held next year...i.e for the year 2012?
22nd November 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF SBI PO EXAM 2012?
5th June 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,i give ipo exam....plz give information.....
8th June 2012, 04:29 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i give ipo exam....plz give information.....
For the post of Probationary Officer you can either give the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Examination (CWE) under which 19 public sector banks participate or you can give the Common Written Examination of Banks like State Bank of India which are not under IBPS.

The registration for the IBPS CWE started in first week of March and ended in the first week of April and the exam will be held on 17-06-2012.

Where as for SBI CWE the registration had started in December and the exam was conducted in March.
The minimum educational qualification for PO exam is graduation from a recognized university. The age limit is at least 20 years and maximum 30 years However for SBI the minimum age required is 21 years. However for last exam it was 18-28 years. So this may vary. But some relaxation in the upper age limit may be provided for SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates.

Educational Qualification required this year for SBI po exam was -minimum of aggregate 60% marks (a relaxation of 5 % i.e. 55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS). PWD(OBC) & XS(OBC) candidates in 10+2
-Graduation from a recognised university

the main topics which come under the written exam are usually - General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Marketing Aptitude and Computer Knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?