14th December 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for special class railway apprentices exam? Where to get the model question papers?

Dear Sir,

Good Morning. I have doubt and how to prepare for special class Railway Appendices Exam's sir... Where i can get those model question paper.... send me the required details......

18th December 2011, 12:36 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for special class railway apprentices exam? Where to get the model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

Good Morning. I have doubt and how to prepare for special class Railway Appendices Exam's sir... Where i can get those model question paper.... send me the required details......

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF SCRA EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of SCRA exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the SCRA 2012 exam notification file in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> Some of the tips to prepare for the exam are as follows..

-> Refer the previous year papers and try to find out the pattern of questions followed and prepare for it accordingly...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

Solved Papers & Mock Tess For SCRA Exam (Special Class Railway Apprentices' Examination)
ISBN: 8183486509

A Guidebook For SCRA Exam 2012 With Solve Papers
Author: Sushil Verma, M K Dikshit, R K Agarwal
ISBN: 8183483755

The Pearson Guide To The SCRA Examination
Author: Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe
ISBN: 8131724921

SCRA: Special Class Railway Apprentices Entrance Exam Guide
Author: R. P. Datason, D. V. Chopra, V. C. Garg
ISBN: 8186332863

SCRA 2012 (Class XII)
Author: Practice Guru

Scra Special Class Railway Apprentices
Author: R. Gupta's
ISBN: 8178120216

A Practice Workbook For SCRA Exam 2012 (3 Solved Papers)
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
ISBN: 9381362280

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam...

-> Also attached the previous year syllabus of SCRA exam in this post for your reference, try to cover all the topics given...

-> To know more about the SCRA 2012 exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Spend some valuable time daily to prepare for the exam, then for sure you will come out with flying colors...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum....

Quote:
"Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: zip SCRA.zip(3.24 MB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf scra2012_eng.pdf(162.7 KB, 142 views)
File Type: pdf SCRA - 2011 syllabus.pdf(14.4 KB, 86 views)
18th December 2011, 01:02 AM
mr.jonathan

Default Re: How to prepare for special class railway apprentices exam? Where to get the model question papers?

UPSC PORTAL NOTIFICATION re:SCRA-2011

To prepare, you must follow these links for 2010 exams:
Mathematics
and;
Physical Sciences
and;
General Ability
22nd February 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for special class railway apprentices exam? Where to get the model question papers?

when i give the examnation of SCRA
8th June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How many years of bond to be signed by the SCRA to the Indian Railways. Can one shift to other departments or appear civils for IAS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?