9th October 2013, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Objective questions with answers and notes for Module 1&2(Executive Programme) of company secretary subjects?

pls sir give me objective question with ans for both group of executive group
30th November 2013, 10:42 AM

Default Re: Objective questions with answers and notes for Module 1&2(Executive Programme) of company secretary subjects?

Please sir send me objectives of cs executive module 2.
My email I.d is [email protected]

thank u :-)
12th December 2013, 02:24 PM

DEAR FRIEND
PLZ PROVIDE ME LATEST UPDATES FOR II MODULE & SUMMERY NOTES FOR THAT
ON MY MAIL ID
19th December 2013, 11:28 AM

Dear sir
Pls snd me objective notes of executive programme both module
My email id is [email protected]
13th March 2014, 09:26 PM

Dear Sir
Pl send Objective Question and Answers for CS Executive Programme on my Email ID [email protected]
19th April 2014, 11:39 AM

plz send me notes cs final modul 1&2 please send notes & mejor changes in csp sections.
my e-mail id- [email protected]
23rd April 2014, 06:57 PM

Dear sir ,
Please send me the notes of cs executive 2nd module(old syllabus).
my e-mailid [email protected]
6th May 2014, 01:01 AM

Objective questions with answers and notes for Module 1&2(Executive Programme) of company secretary subjects?
respected sir kindly,
Please send me objectives as well as some suggested answer to [email protected]
18th May 2014, 09:44 PM

Please send me notes of CS executive Module I New Syllabus with question and answers of old papers.
My email id - [email protected]
30th July 2014, 02:26 PM

dear sir please send me the old syllabus notes for company law.

My mail id :[email protected]
7th August 2014, 01:50 PM

Re: Objective questions with answers and notes for Module 1&2(Executive Programme) of company secretary subjects?

respected sir/ mam
kindly send me objective type questions for executive level for both the modules my id is -- [email protected]
28th August 2014, 12:32 PM

sir p/z send me objective questions and imp.notes of cs executive module 1&2
my email [email protected]
6th September 2014, 12:23 PM

Plz send me notes cs executive programme module 1st and 2nd.
my e-mail id- [email protected]
10th September 2014, 09:34 PM

Respected Sir/Madam
pls send me the notes for executive programme for both the modules with objective types.my email id [email protected]
9th November 2014, 12:01 AM

Dear sir plz guide me in preaparing module 2 executive..ihv cleared module 1 but its my 4th attempt for 2 nd module...plz help me out..tell me d important tropics.... My id [email protected]
9th July 2015, 04:42 PM

iam Shilpa Reddy i want be a cs i really very disturb about modules 1 and 2 so please give me correct guidelines for clearence of executive programme both modules and plz send me some notes or study matarial.
thankyou,
my email id:[email protected]