9th January 2012, 06:56 PM
samapikahrd

Objective questions with answers and notes for Module 1&2(Executive Programme) of company secretary subjects?

Please provide objective questions and answers and notes for Module 1 & 2 (Executive programme) of Company secretary subjects

S

5th June 2012, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Objective questions with answers and notes for Module 1&2(Executive Programme) of company secretary subjects?

Participatory notes are derivative instruments
29th June 2012, 12:16 PM

Default Re: Objective questions with answers and notes for Module 1&2(Executive Programme) of company secretary subjects?

plz send me notes cs executive programme module 1st.
my e-mail id- [email protected]
5th July 2012, 02:02 PM

5th July 2012, 02:04 PM

9th July 2012, 09:07 PM

Plz send me notes cs executive programme module 1st and 2nd.

-
Bhupesh Jain
1st August 2012, 10:41 AM

how to prepared group I & II intermediate exam can you help need me?
23rd August 2012, 12:38 PM

sir plz send me some suggested question with answers of module II AND I ([email protected] )i will always be very thankful to u.
26th August 2012, 07:57 PM

Objective questions with answers and notes for Module 1&2(Executive Programme) of company secretary subjects?

Please send me objectives as well as some suggested answer to [email protected]
27th August 2012, 01:18 PM

Objective questions with answers and notes for Module 1 (Executive Programme) of company secretary subjects?

Sushant
29th August 2012, 04:03 PM

Its Request,
plz send me notes cs executive programme module 1st & 2nd.
15th September 2012, 03:39 PM

iam praveen sharma i want be a cs i really very disturb about modules 1 and 2 so please give me correct guidelines for clearence of executive programme both modules and plz send me some notes or study matarial.
thankyou,
my email id:[email protected]
24th September 2012, 01:58 PM

Plz send me the notes of module 1 & 4 of Professional Programme.
my email id:[email protected]
5th October 2012, 04:03 PM

i have question papers with answers pl. send me in my email
my email address is [email protected], becuase i have guidline for how to write answers
thanking you
9th October 2012, 10:21 AM

Its Request,
plz send me notes cs executive programme module 1st & 2nd.
9th October 2012, 10:23 AM

9th October 2012, 10:24 AM
amitdim

17th October 2012, 04:51 PM

plz send me notes cs executive programme module 1st
7th November 2012, 05:31 PM

plz send me objectives of cs executive module II on my mail id

minakshi
mail id : [email protected]
17th November 2012, 07:56 PM

Plz send cs exe mod 2 objective ques and guess ques...thanks in advance
30th November 2012, 06:49 PM

pls send me watevr study material of cs exe @ [email protected]
thank u
13th December 2012, 03:10 PM

Plz send me the objective ques of 1st module of cs executive n imp topics in a/c n tax on ma [email protected]
Kindly do the needful things.
Thanx sir.
13th December 2012, 03:14 PM

Plzzz send me the objective of 1st module of cs executive n also imp topcs of a/c n tax on ma [email protected]
kindly do the needful things.
Thanxxx .
13th December 2012, 06:09 PM
Rupendra.sharma

Sir, Please send me objective questions & answars for executive programme Income tax & GCL

My email id is - [email protected]
18th December 2012, 11:53 AM

Sir, Please send me objective questions & answers for executive programme I module

My email id is [email protected]
23rd December 2012, 11:16 AM

Sir, Please send me objective questions & answers for executive programme I module and module II

15th January 2013, 06:08 PM

Sir, Please send me objective questions & answers for executive programme I module and module II

15th January 2013, 06:14 PM

24th January 2013, 03:30 PM

Please suggest me that, which companies are able to appoint a CS for their companies and how much minimum paid up capital is required to maintain by company. I think government do some changes in this concept. So, please confirm me..
26th January 2013, 04:44 AM

Please send me objective questions and answers for executive programme module 1 and 2

my email id is [email protected]
30th January 2013, 01:54 AM
shravandinesh

Sir, Please send me objective questions & answers and true or false for executive programme I module.
30th January 2013, 11:22 PM

my email id is [email protected]
11th February 2013, 06:46 PM
archanakumbhar

Pls send me Cs last 5 or 8 years exam papers with solution.....on email id [email protected]...
5th March 2013, 03:23 AM

Dear sir
Pls snd me objective notes of executive programme both module
7th March 2013, 11:31 AM

dear san,
please send me objective notes executive program both modules,
my id is [email protected]
21st March 2013, 08:56 PM

i need foundation objective type question paper along with answers
25th March 2013, 04:44 PM

respected sir/ mam
kindly send me objective type questions for executive level for both the modules my id is -- [email protected]
6th April 2013, 03:41 AM

Respected sir/madam
Plz send me objective type questions & answers for Module 1 (executive level)
my id is- [email protected]
15th April 2013, 02:41 PM

Respected Sir/Madam
plz send me the marks carrying each chapter in each subject of CS Executive Module I & II.
my mail id [email protected]
3rd May 2013, 08:54 PM

plz send me notes cs executive
programme module 1st.
my e-mail id-
3rd June 2013, 01:26 AM

Dear sir/ Madam,

Please send me the notes / Objective type solved question papers which you have for CS tax law and for the module 2 as well. It would be great if anyone would send this by tomorrow.

Kindly send to the email Id : [email protected]
4th June 2013, 07:16 PM

Re: Objective questions with answers and notes for Module 1&2(Executive Programme) of company secretary subjects?

respected sir/ mam
kindly send me objective type questions for executive level for both the modules my id is -- [email protected]
7th August 2013, 10:05 AM

Hi sir/madam
Please send the notes for executive program for both the modules. My email id- [email protected]
13th August 2013, 01:14 PM

Respected Sir ,
Pleas send the Objective Questions and answers for Executive level(old Syllabus) for both modules . My Email Id - [email protected]
29th August 2013, 12:34 PM

Respected Sir ,
Pleas send the Objective Questions and answers for Executive level Module II.
My Email Id - [email protected]
29th August 2013, 12:40 PM
jyoti162

Respected Sir ,
Pleas send the Objective Questions and answers for Executive level, Module II.
My Email Id - [email protected]
31st August 2013, 04:07 PM

Respecteir,
Kindly send me notes for Excutive programme: Module II
My Email id [email protected]
4th September 2013, 04:26 PM

plz send me objective question and imp notes for cs executive 2nd module my e-mail id [email protected]
4th September 2013, 04:28 PM

plz send me objective question and imp notes for cs executive 2nd module my e-mail id [email protected]
8th October 2013, 02:01 PM